First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yawn

Lizemores, WV

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Anybody know anything about this place? I heard it was going to be at 33 East Main St. and they start hiring next week.
No Drugs

Yawkey, WV

#2 Feb 8, 2013
Their facebook page says no drugs but the biggest drug dealer in town is running it. Reece Miller. What a joke.
joe

United States

#3 Feb 8, 2013
So what's it gonna be
Thank you

Princeton, WV

#4 Feb 8, 2013
No Drugs wrote:
Their facebook page says no drugs but the biggest drug dealer in town is running it. Reece Miller. What a joke.
He means no outside drugs. You want some coke you gotta buy it from him. It also said no violence. Hahaha yeah right! We have all been to the clover club and seen how well this goes with Reece and his crew. This is clover club reborn. Cops better keep a good eye on this place. How about instead of opening another club we put money into something for the kids. Not another place to get drunk in public. Do drugs and whore around. Grow up people!!!!!
1 post removed
No Drugs

Charleston, WV

#6 Feb 10, 2013
Thank you wrote:
<quoted text>
He means no outside drugs. You want some coke you gotta buy it from him. It also said no violence. Hahaha yeah right! We have all been to the clover club and seen how well this goes with Reece and his crew. This is clover club reborn. Cops better keep a good eye on this place. How about instead of opening another club we put money into something for the kids. Not another place to get drunk in public. Do drugs and whore around. Grow up people!!!!!
Agree.
joe

United States

#7 Feb 10, 2013
What is the place going to be about ?
Bambi

Ashburn, VA

#8 Feb 15, 2013
When will it open? What is a ultra lounge?
Hey

Princeton, WV

#9 Feb 16, 2013
It's a new night club to come to white sulphur springs. It's gonna be run by Maurice miller. They shut down clover club now all the drunks of wss have no where to act ignorant. They will soon. Hope you all get DUIs. If I were a cop I would just spend the night circling the block.
flysby

United States

#10 Feb 19, 2013
Where is it......what used to be in the building?
james

United States

#11 Feb 23, 2013
Hey wrote:
It's a new night club to come to white sulphur springs. It's gonna be run by Maurice miller. They shut down clover club now all the drunks of wss have no where to act ignorant. They will soon. Hope you all get DUIs. If I were a cop I would just spend the night circling the block.
who shut down the clover club?
I know it's now wild bill's restaurant.
you're an idiot. nobody shut down the clover club. they closed it, remodeled, then reopened under a new name. nobody "shut it down"
Well

Princeton, WV

#12 Feb 23, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text>
who shut down the clover club?
I know it's now wild bill's restaurant.
you're an idiot. nobody shut down the clover club. they closed it, remodeled, then reopened under a new name. nobody "shut it down"
You sure are sensitive.
You are an idiot. They CLOSED to remodel. Reopened under a new name and concept! The clover club was shut down! And replaced with wild bills. Seems like the term shut down has you twisted all in knots so let me help you out. The clover club was replaced. It was discontinued. It's no more it went bye bye.
steve

United States

#13 Feb 23, 2013
Where the hell is this new place suppose to open at ?
Well

Princeton, WV

#14 Feb 24, 2013
steve wrote:
Where the hell is this new place suppose to open at ?
Somewhere around the tattoo place in the middle of town
Well

Princeton, WV

#15 Feb 24, 2013
There goes the neighborhood!
WSS Townie

Princeton, WV

#16 Feb 27, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure are sensitive.
You are an idiot. They CLOSED to remodel. Reopened under a new name and concept! The clover club was shut down! And replaced with wild bills. Seems like the term shut down has you twisted all in knots so let me help you out. The clover club was replaced. It was discontinued. It's no more it went bye bye.
The poster probably meant the kids who used to frequent the Clover Club are not welcome at Wild Bill's. So yes, the Clover Club was shut down. It sounds like this new place is intended for them. If that is the case, I give it 4 months max before it closes or is closed down. We need new businesses downtown, but not a new "Clover Club" and all the nonsense that would come with it.
seriouslyenougha lready

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#17 Mar 1, 2013
Oh come on Townie? Like 50 East is high society? Give the guy a chance for goodness sakes. Have you not seen all the "for sale" signs in town? Hmmmm. And we all wonder why? Maybe it is time to give one another a hand instead of running our mouths. People are not always the way others portray them.
Ngl

Princeton, WV

#18 Mar 1, 2013
How about someone opens something worthwhile. Not another bar. This town is 5 blocks long and there's a bar on all of them. Damn alcoholics.
single man

United States

#19 Mar 3, 2013
Ngl wrote:
How about someone opens something worthwhile. Not another bar. This town is 5 blocks long and there's a bar on all of them. Damn alcoholics.
a bar on every block huh? Shows how much u don't know
Wonder

United States

#20 Mar 3, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Somewhere around the tattoo place in the middle of town
Where is the tatt place location and who is the artist?
When

Millersville, MD

#21 Mar 12, 2013
What's the opening date? Job interviews were a month ago. What's the hold up???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Sulphur Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenbrier Clinic 33 min glow 2
joe whitman (Oct '11) 1 hr Lol 21
tudors biscuit world 5 hr Holy mcmoly 29
Homeless Kids 5 hr Now hiring 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 10 hr inspector tiny Ta... 2,845
Becky's thrift and such in fairlea has bed bugs... 18 hr Good luck with thar 10
Nikki N Lewis Sun Main st 4

White Sulphur Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

White Sulphur Springs Mortgages