femmes stupides

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

so jamie you go to page two just to look up his name so that tells us you must know her pretty good to assume something like that. so why did you bump the other thread to ask if she was remarried? it was a proven fact he didnt burn down the house and i could bet money that evil bitch did. she is no saint, battered wife or a good mother so her lies caught up with her. if you want to find her just look around shelters because she likes to live off the state and free housing.
sh sh sh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Once trash always trash the Trainers all need in jail. Just nasty and drugs beyond help......
gringo starr

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

Melvin taught me how to love a woman and scold a child.

i also heard he killed all the escaped exotic animals in ohio, while finding a cure for spinal meningitis
ha ha

Marlinton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

gringo starr wrote:
Melvin taught me how to love a woman and scold a child.
i also heard he killed all the escaped exotic animals in ohio, while finding a cure for spinal meningitis
That is so true. He is the man.
FunnyPeople

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

She is back in town and once again playing happy family. I am sure he will have a domestic violence petition against him soon. He will learn the hard way I guess.
people

Marlinton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Judged:

Outside of women relationships he is a pretty nice guy.
albino

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

he once baited in an albino bison with a pizza,,, after he whiped crocodile dundee's ass.
master of bate

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

he once breastfed some baby rattlesnakes to maturity
Niece of Rambo

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Melvin is the whisperer of all animals tame or wild...the only one he cant tame is the bearded b***h...you haters best watch out cause he'll let his wild saber-tooth tiger loose on your a**!! B***HES!!!!
yeah melvins theman

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

One time, I was driving, and this squirrel ran out in front of me, and i hit it, it didnt die right then but it was limping and stuff so I was pretty sure it was going to die after that BUT, Melvin jumped out the cut and revived that mother f**ker with a necklace of squirrel cure....and the squirrel climbed on Melvin's shoulder and went with him as he walked down the road with his pack of wild animals trailing behind him...
buffalobama

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

melvin hibernates in the winter, then in spring he eats a buffett of snow leopard ribs, and rocky mountain spotted owl wings then washes it down with nice cool keg of budweiser.
buffalobama

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

he is also nice enough to share his Trix with that silly rabbit
Postal Worker

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Judged:

I work for the us postal service and melvin jus volonteered to ride a pony bare back across country to deliver a silver back gorrilla to arizona,, this is a task only for melvin, for it is a true test of corage and agility that only melvin could dyfie, the gorrlia is the key to the 2012 conspiracy that melvin can change.the world is in his hands, he has few rasions and will need support along the way, so if you see a slayrd albino bison and a pizza box you know he is on his way, or if you see a tanned rattlesnake hide with the head bit off, he is truly going to change time.
the stallion

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Judged:

in japan Melvins semen is a form of currency
Ohio Animal Watcher

White Sulphur Springs, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

I saw Melvin Trainer in ohio fu**ing a albino bison up he chopped it head off then sliced it guts out and kidnapping it's children after releasing his pet tiger on a baby deer. Melvin Trainer is a sick mutha fu**er if you know call the cops.
ROBIN TRAINER

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

Judged:

people wrote:
Outside of women relationships he is a pretty nice guy.
Here's the b**ch herself and yea I am back so what if you wanna do something about it BRING IT !!!! and no the F**Ker don't have a domestic. Thank you but for your information I don't obtain anything from this state but my F****N wages! I am proud to say that I am a single working mother!!!!
Ohio Animal Watcher

White Sulphur Springs, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Come back to Ohio Melvin bring your wife so I can kill both of you n**gas yeah I said it bring it bthe f**k on n**gas Ohio rules West Virgina, Neola, and the Trainers can go to hell and have dinner with Hitler and the devil. PEACE OUT N**GAS
fighter

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

i fought melvin one on one but the next day i wouldve thought that a pack of gangsters jumped me if i didnt see the cameras from wss exxon it was just melvin by himself he moved swiftley and struck at every advantage he could have he is a gracefull being when fighting he is in his element truley a natrual born killa
peeonn

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

yeah the movie bloodsport was about melvin!! he trained chuck norris and jeancloud

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of50
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the White Sulphur Springs Forum right now

Search the White Sulphur Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 47 min miner49er 43,474
White House corner of gum st 5 hr WSSNative 2
Pizza Hut 5 hr WSSNative 37
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 8 hr jimmy was the love 3,898
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) 12 hr Jimmy Love 5,634
expose jimmy love 18 hr i know 5
Help Me Ban The Real Jimmy Love (Aug '13) Wed Billy Love 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

White Sulphur Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

White Sulphur Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE