PLEASEHELP

Lewisburg, WV

#1 Jun 27, 2012
I am looking to spruce up my yard with some trees,shrubs and flowers.. Need to know the best place to get them.. I would love to buy from a local nursey any good ideas where to go??
1 post removed
lil

United States

#3 Jun 27, 2012
the ppl beside lewis terrance apts in lewisburg do a wonderful job
omontgomery

Lewisburg, WV

#4 Jun 27, 2012
The last time my wife and I did ours we went to Turners Nursery.. I could tell ya some things about this place not only did he rip me off none of the plants i got lasted more then a week which by the way no refund. The worst Nursery by far in Greenbrier county.. I would go with Mary's greenhouse for the flowers and River bend nursery for all your other needs...
Turners Nursery

Princeton, WV

#5 Jun 28, 2012
omontgomery wrote:
The last time my wife and I did ours we went to Turners Nursery.. I could tell ya some things about this place not only did he rip me off none of the plants i got lasted more then a week which by the way no refund. The worst Nursery by far in Greenbrier county.. I would go with Mary's greenhouse for the flowers and River bend nursery for all your other needs...
What size potted planted did you purchase? What variety of plants did you purchase? Did you plant the purchased plants? When?
litlle g

Lewisburg, WV

#6 Jun 28, 2012
I really like river bend nursery best deals....
FALSE

Raleigh, NC

#7 Jun 29, 2012
omontgomery wrote:
Do people really get on here to lie? If it were the nursery's fault, the owner would have corrected it 100%. This is totally untrue and I feel this is probably a retaliation from Wayne or his wife..
wow

Beckley, WV

#8 Jun 29, 2012
FALSE wrote:
<quoted text>
Do people really get on here to lie? If it were the nursery's fault, the owner would have corrected it 100%. This is totally untrue and I feel this is probably a retaliation from Wayne or his wife..
wow!
Wondering

Rainelle, WV

#9 Jun 29, 2012
Why do people persist in getting on here causing trouble?
I have a hard time believing that all the plants you got from Turner's Nursery went belly up, if they did it was most likely from neglect on the buyer's part.
Furthermore Wayne and Jodi would not get on here and continue something like this, it is childish and immature.
For those who continue to drag this out...grow up and get a life off of this trouble causing site.
Wondering

Rainelle, WV

#10 Jun 29, 2012
FALSE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you think it is Wayne or Jodi? Just another person who wants to start crap and continue something that should have been dropped a long time ago...
omontgomery

Lewisburg, WV

#11 Jun 29, 2012
It happened years ago and i was just highly upset that it all died I spent alot of money there... I gave my two cents just like everyone else i believe that is what this site is for ain't it?? No i have no clue who those people are and it doesn't sound like i want to..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Sulphur Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gasoline Prices 58 min Lol 4
Pos in wss (Oct '15) 2 hr Care of wind 12
SHELL/Kroger Gas Stations (Feb '12) 7 hr Eddie 11
food & friends Sun Stan 6
Art Teachers at GEMS Sun Peach 2
Hot blonde at lbdg Sun Peach 2
Lawsuit Sun Care o wind 4

White Sulphur Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance