Route 60 American Grilll & Bar
vactiontravelers

Charleston, WV

#1 Aug 12, 2012
My family is traveling from Convington, Va to Lewisburg, West Virginia to attend the State Fair and since traffic is intense we thought maybe it would be easy to eat in White Sulphur Springs. We stopped at the Shell Station to use restroom and a very nice lady was talking about all the good places to eat. She mentioned the famous Reuban Sandwhich at the Route 60. So I was wanting to know if they allow children in this business ? The website Urbanspoon really didnít give a description of age requirement and when we called the phone was busy, so we ate at The Mason Jar, wonderful food and friendly service.
jewel

Princeton, WV

#2 Aug 12, 2012
Yes .
ladeda

Bluefield, WV

#3 Aug 12, 2012
vactiontravelers wrote:
My family is traveling from Convington, Va to Lewisburg, West Virginia to attend the State Fair and since traffic is intense we thought maybe it would be easy to eat in White Sulphur Springs. We stopped at the Shell Station to use restroom and a very nice lady was talking about all the good places to eat. She mentioned the famous Reuban Sandwhich at the Route 60. So I was wanting to know if they allow children in this business ? The website Urbanspoon really didnít give a description of age requirement and when we called the phone was busy, so we ate at The Mason Jar, wonderful food and friendly service.
Looks like it would have been much easier to have stopped and ask them if the kids could come in instead of having to post of topix. Only my opinion.
vactiontravelers

Charleston, WV

#4 Aug 13, 2012
Ladeda you right but one problem the parking was very unlimited at the time.
WSS Townie

Lewisburg, WV

#5 Aug 13, 2012
There is parking in the rear as well as on the street. Children are allowed in the restaurant half of the business all day.
abc123

United States

#6 Aug 18, 2012
Who is your favorite and worse bartender at 60?
def 456

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Aug 19, 2012
Sooo glad to see heather back always a smile on her face and never have to wait on a drink I think works monday thru wednesday dayshift then I'm not sure what her name is but she is short with dark hair and seems when I'm in there all she interested I is wheel of fortune or jeopardy and can't get waited on and if you ask for a drink she is rude

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Sulphur Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls liking girls (May '17) 6 hr Lauren Beep Beeeep 10
Lewisburg water? 13 hr Kracker 16
Don Blankenship is running for Senator 18 hr Citizen 5
Chris Morgan 22 hr Why you wanna know 2
Calvin Dickie Howard Fri pablo 1
Liars Dec 8 Truth 1
Druggies on our streets Dec 7 Dealer 9

White Sulphur Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance