vactiontravelers

Smithers, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

My family is traveling from Convington, Va to Lewisburg, West Virginia to attend the State Fair and since traffic is intense we thought maybe it would be easy to eat in White Sulphur Springs. We stopped at the Shell Station to use restroom and a very nice lady was talking about all the good places to eat. She mentioned the famous Reuban Sandwhich at the Route 60. So I was wanting to know if they allow children in this business ? The website Urbanspoon really didnít give a description of age requirement and when we called the phone was busy, so we ate at The Mason Jar, wonderful food and friendly service.
jewel

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Yes .
ladeda

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

vactiontravelers wrote:
My family is traveling from Convington, Va to Lewisburg, West Virginia to attend the State Fair and since traffic is intense we thought maybe it would be easy to eat in White Sulphur Springs. We stopped at the Shell Station to use restroom and a very nice lady was talking about all the good places to eat. She mentioned the famous Reuban Sandwhich at the Route 60. So I was wanting to know if they allow children in this business ? The website Urbanspoon really didnít give a description of age requirement and when we called the phone was busy, so we ate at The Mason Jar, wonderful food and friendly service.
Looks like it would have been much easier to have stopped and ask them if the kids could come in instead of having to post of topix. Only my opinion.
vactiontravelers

Smithers, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Ladeda you right but one problem the parking was very unlimited at the time.
WSS Townie

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

There is parking in the rear as well as on the street. Children are allowed in the restaurant half of the business all day.
abc123

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Who is your favorite and worse bartender at 60?
def 456

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Sooo glad to see heather back always a smile on her face and never have to wait on a drink I think works monday thru wednesday dayshift then I'm not sure what her name is but she is short with dark hair and seems when I'm in there all she interested I is wheel of fortune or jeopardy and can't get waited on and if you ask for a drink she is rude

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the White Sulphur Springs Forum right now

Search the White Sulphur Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 14 min Yes it is me 51,884
Sizemore and DHHR Shout Srj Srj 2 hr Curious 9
neola (Feb '10) 19 hr C Giggenbach 201
Review: Total Health Performance Nutrition 20 hr client 1
Josh Bostic (Dec '13) Thu need2know 14
prostitution at the greenbrier Thu wow 2
david ryan Wed winner 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

White Sulphur Springs Jobs

•••