something fresh

Princeton, WV

#1 Jun 10, 2012
People that treat waiters, waitresses, convenience store clerks, housekeepers, etc. with respect and don't treat them like they are dumb. I once read somewhere that when you are dating someone, a good indication of a kind nature is someone who is respectful to the people I referenced above.

Ardsley, NY

#2 Jun 10, 2012
That Is very true, I know this guy who is very disrespectful to his maids, and is disrespectful to his wife to....

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 10, 2012
I have refused to go out again with a rude person, to include friends and family. If someone can't afford to tip well, I will tip. If they would be embarrassed or offended, I sneak the tip when they leave the table. Cheap tippers really irritate women. Not because of the money. I'd rather eat from McD's if a person is having money issues or cook from home, than leave a bad tip. It shows disrespect. Most waitstaff don't make a lot of money hourly.
As for truly rude waiters, etc that clearly just don't care, I prefer to tip the lower rate and not go to that business again or make sure I don't get that server.
People that are rude to staff will generally eventually be rude to you, as well. That goes for both men and women.
I wonder

Marlinton, WV

#4 Jun 10, 2012
True wrote:
That Is very true, I know this guy who is very disrespectful to his maids, and is disrespectful to his wife to....
If this is the same man I know??????????

Princeton, WV

#5 Jun 12, 2012
Going to see old folks at nursing homes when they are not even your relatives...that's a good thing to do.
short pale ulgy man

Lewisburg, WV

#6 Jun 23, 2012
I give blood, I let people out in traffic, and i dont fart on small kids.
Thats being pretty nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Sulphur Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki N Lewis 7 min Sad 11
Jordan Morgan Fri Well 4
heath dowdy Fri LMAO 3
Looking for a place to rent Thu Renter 3
Pos in wss (Oct '15) Oct 20 Nick 14
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Oct 18 --Rickster-- 3,693
Power Oct 14 Curious 1

White Sulphur Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance