The gambler

Princeton, WV

#1 Aug 25, 2012
Gamblers have a mental illness. They remember all the times that they win but forget how many times they have lost. There is help for this mental problem. Call the gambling hotline.
really

Princeton, WV

#2 Sep 4, 2012
bad habit, spend more than you ever win. wish they would shut them all down. Heard you cant smoke in any of them now. That will hopefully get a few to stay out of these rip off joints. The only people winning is the owners and the state. Had the habit a few years ago but i wised up, no more for me, tired of being broke from being stupid, playing those machines.
dont know

Princeton, WV

#3 Sep 4, 2012
i play some and i smoke, some of them you cant smoke as of sat. But they are still smoking at Rileys and Windmill. But none of the Lewies or Aprils are allowing smoking. State Law they say, I guess the ones who are allowing it can afford to pay the fines.lol
thank u

United States

#4 Sep 4, 2012
Are you kidding me riley cant pay you if you win must less pay a fine
heard that

United States

#5 Sep 4, 2012
You are so right i dont plaay there they never have enough money to pay you when you do win lock one down and you have to wait to get your money. they dont wait when im putting my money in the machines. that place is always broke. but ther is always peoplw in there playing the machines. cant fifure out why they cant pay out. so i dont go in there alot. i dont want to wait for my money if i happen to win .
dont know

Princeton, WV

#6 Sep 4, 2012
heard that wrote:
You are so right i dont plaay there they never have enough money to pay you when you do win lock one down and you have to wait to get your money. they dont wait when im putting my money in the machines. that place is always broke. but ther is always peoplw in there playing the machines. cant fifure out why they cant pay out. so i dont go in there alot. i dont want to wait for my money if i happen to win .
Type much lol
Paid in full

Princeton, WV

#7 Sep 6, 2012
I love lewiees , $2800.00 to the plus side in two weeks. screw working.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Sulphur Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dems win in Alabama no matter what 1 hr The Real Trainstop 1
What would you do ? 1 hr John Doe 6
Lewisburg water? 1 hr CE in the know 17
Chris Morgan 2 hr caysw 5
john loudermilk and shawn frazier (Sep '14) 18 hr The punisher 23
Calvin Dickie Howard Dec 8 pablo 1
Liars Dec 8 Truth 1

White Sulphur Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance