principal & teachers at w.s.s. elemen...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
smart parent

Glasgow, WV

#22 Nov 19, 2012
Let me tell you I would rather our kids have snow packets than get behind in their schoolwork. It would be no different being at home doing the work than at school.
need a change

Princeton, WV

#23 Nov 20, 2012
get rid of the rude two faced ass kissing principal.did you see her at the veterans program when smith handed her the flag she wanted to laugh whats with her and that goofball oh yeah he has a child there and he is a worthless cop so she has to pretend to kiss his ass.she is a joke and so is that loser.
u think

Lewisburg, WV

#24 Nov 20, 2012
smart parent wrote:
Let me tell you I would rather our kids have snow packets than get behind in their schoolwork. It would be no different being at home doing the work than at school.
ok, how about this if they are doing the work at home the snow day should not count against the kids. the children should not have to go longer in the summer due to missed school days due to snow.
Woah

Princeton, WV

#25 Nov 20, 2012
Who cares if kids have to go to school longer. Kids these days need all the education they can get.
WSS Mom

Princeton, WV

#26 Nov 20, 2012
Woah wrote:
Who cares if kids have to go to school longer. Kids these days need all the education they can get.
Amen! If we want our kids to succeed in their future and to compete with the rest of the world then they do need all the education they can get! And as for making the kids go longer at the end of the year, take it up with the Board of Education, teachers and principals have no say in when or how long/short kids are in school for. It's not their fault, they just do the best they can while they're in school and out to prepare these kids for what they'll be up against one day in the college or the work force. Maybe we should say thank you once in awhile for all the work they do!?!
old student

United States

#27 Nov 22, 2012
What ever happend to the principal ms brackenrich?
HerMommy

Princeton, WV

#28 Dec 2, 2012
No my child doesn't get special treatment from her teachers or get away with anything just because we have jobs, nice cars, or a nice house and neither does one of her best friends that comes from a single parent home that doesn't have everything. I have witnessed all being treated equally! my child is liked by her teacher because she is a well behaved and smart young lady with manners and kindness.

And if what you say is true and you believe the kids whos parents dont drive tahoes have it bad in school then why was my child denied to go to pre-k last year because there wasn't enough room ( and note she was one of the first signed up for pre-k) because we made too much money and as you call "the less fortunate" kids aka parents who don't have jobs, good paying jobs, or draw welfare pushed in front of my daughter. That was told to my face n my friends face about her kid... Now why should my kid be denied because her parents work HARD N LONG HOURS for what they have achieved.
Guessing

Princeton, WV

#29 Dec 2, 2012
Asbury is mean to the kids, especially ones with chronic issues like asthma and such, he ignores notes from doctors, and then smart mouths the kids and tries to shame them in to not listening to the docs and parents. I hate this school and the social clicks and bullying they let happen, and even the teachers are guilty of bullying. WSS Elm sucks.
tired of dumb people

Charleston, WV

#30 Dec 3, 2012
u think wrote:
<quoted text> ok, how about this if they are doing the work at home the snow day should not count against the kids. the children should not have to go longer in the summer due to missed school days due to snow.
I totally agree. The snow packets sent home should count as a school day
worried parent

Hansford, WV

#31 Dec 3, 2012
mrs. londeree is a to hard core teacher for the 1st grade she teaches like she is dealling with prison inmates i think if i send my child to school without a coat one day then i think he will be fine without it.if you are concerened then i have a phone and so do you call and ask me i hyave heard her many times yelling at the students expecially this jaden girl she always put her down in front of the class and she takes there moneyout of there wallets if they don't listen the same money they use to learn in class so if they have no money they don't get to learn .....i think she needs to find a miltary boot camp career
parent

Lewisburg, WV

#32 Apr 11, 2013
WSS is supposed to be a school of excellence and the principal is so proud (NOT). The principal does not even take the time to sign the award certificates. She does not even sign the Principals's Honor roll awards. Come on Ann take the time to sign the awards. The kids worked hard for them.
WSS Mom

Princeton, WV

#33 Apr 18, 2013
parent wrote:
WSS is supposed to be a school of excellence and the principal is so proud (NOT). The principal does not even take the time to sign the award certificates. She does not even sign the Principals's Honor roll awards. Come on Ann take the time to sign the awards. The kids worked hard for them.
I asked about this once and actually it's the teachers job to pass the certificates on to Mrs. Smith for her to sign. If they aren't given to her then how can she sign them? I think you all are upset at the wrong people...
HerMommy

Princeton, WV

#34 Apr 18, 2013
butterscotch86 wrote:
ms perry has an attitude problem you talk to hear she doesn't even listen to what your saying in one ear out the other or she is messing with something else and not listening has anyone had problems with her?
Just a little FYI for you since you want to bad mouth a wonderful teacher. There were 4 children from the kindergarden class that was inducted into the HONOR SOCIETY (my daughter being one of them) and guess who had 3 children from her class? Yes, Mrs. Perry! She's a wonderful teacher... stop hating!
HerMommy2

Princeton, WV

#35 Sep 12, 2013
As was my daughter...she loved Mrs Perry and also inducted into the Honor Society. Mrs Perry is a wonderful teacher...I would have her as my daughters teacher every year if I could
just so you know

Alkol, WV

#36 Sep 12, 2013
Last three posts are from the same person.
WSS Native

Bumpass, VA

#37 Sep 19, 2013
In those days wrote:
Not only was your name on the board, but we got a good old fashioned paddling. Which we deserved...
I do know what you mean. I received 2 in third grade and almost had one in the 6th.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#38 Sep 19, 2013
I have not dealt with them, but I have also heard a lot about them. All I can say is we should not believe anyone without our own verification because same person can be bad for someone and good for others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Sulphur Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lewisburg election 1 hr Rebel Yell 2
You are going to love it! 1 hr potus 1
west virginia’s fianicial problems 4 hr man 2
Chance Kincaid Thu Wss 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Alex Kissinger 3,992
First citizens bank Feb 21 SouthernMommaof1 2
Shelby drennon owner of goat milk soap an etc Feb 21 Truth 6

White Sulphur Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance