greenbrier clinic chaos (old employee...

greenbrier clinic chaos (old employees that quit asked to come back and help)

Lamp Post Guard

Oakvale, WV

#1 Apr 18, 2012
I understand that the present management at the Greenbrier Clinic is contacting the very staff that a certain female Dr. wanted gone years ago. These very employees were some of the hardest most loyal workers that ever worked there. They were also the only employees that knew how the clinic needed to be run. They all left because of the way that certain physician treated them with total disrespect not to mention how her husband treated them. How ironic that they are being called and asked to return to the clinic. I guess since they were able to attract Tonya back they think everyone will bite. The ones I have talked to told them NO, NO, categorically No!!!!!!! Several patients are so frustrated with management and the changes they have made at the clinic that they are telling the staff members that this will be there last visit! Things at the clinic are sure in a mess! Jim should have left the old guard in place it seemed to run a heck of lot better then. In time JJ will learn that the people he surrounds himself with are looking out for themselves and not Big JJ interests. Wonder how many of these enablers would be by his side if didnít have a dime??? Learn from your mistakes!
knows

United States

#2 Apr 18, 2012
I hear that the warehouse is all a mess.Brought in kids to do a mans job and look what they got.just like the rest of the place.Cant even get a pair of work gloves or a light bulb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Sulphur Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Levy 12 min Part of the Problem 22
Davis Stuart Nepotism and Scams 14 hr Agree 43
Greenbrier valley airport and via air 16 hr reese25 2
Pipeline protests 17 hr hello 31
Where is Adam Martin 17 hr Oscar 4
Mark Bissell 18 hr Search team 2
no more cancer 21 hr no more cancer 6

White Sulphur Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

White Sulphur Springs Mortgages