First Prev
of 4
Next Last
someone who cares

Princeton, WV

#1 Apr 18, 2013
The West Virginia State Police detachment in Lewisburg is on the look out for a missing teen who disappeared from Greenbrier County on Thursday, April 18.

Austin Bostic is 16 or 17-years-old according to State Troopers. He is 5-feet 10-inches tall and around 225-pounds with red hair. Bostic was last seen on Thursday morning in the White Sulphur Springs area. He was driving a 2008 blue Ford F-150 extended cab pickup. Troopers also said he was with another boy who is about the same age.

State Police told 59News that there was some concern for Bostic, because he took his father's gun. If anyone has seen Bostic or has any information about his location they are asked to call their local State Police Detachment.

http://www.wvnstv.com/story/22017485/wv-state ...
Crazy

United States

#2 Apr 18, 2013
Can they not try and track his cell phone?
Family

Princeton, WV

#3 Apr 18, 2013
Crazy wrote:
Can they not try and track his cell phone?
The cell phones were turned off early this morning, with them being turned off they can not be traced :(
lol

Lewisburg, WV

#4 Apr 18, 2013
Has he returned?
Kalyn

United States

#5 Apr 18, 2013
Come home Austin and Chavis we miss youu<3
wondering

Princeton, WV

#6 Apr 18, 2013
We need to really pray for these two children and I do mean they are children, they are most likely scared tired and hungry but the biggest worry is the cops are involved and they have a gun so I hope the cops show some sense and do no harm to these two kids. Pray and then pray some more for their safe These kids are harmless they have just ran away and it will be ok boys just please please come home to someones home anyones home they will take you in we love you!!!!! You have broke no laws so you won't be in trouble.
Family

Princeton, WV

#7 Apr 18, 2013
No, haven't returned home yet or any word on their where abouts :,(
Kalyn

United States

#8 Apr 19, 2013
have they searched up on cold knob?
unknown

Princeton, WV

#9 Apr 19, 2013
Kalyn wrote:
have they searched up on cold knob?
you can't get up to cold knob now,they have all the roads gated off,they have all of them gated up towards clearco to.

To the family member:did he ever come to the westend to hangout with anyone,or are they familiar with this area?
Kalyn

United States

#10 Apr 19, 2013
I just hope Austin and chavis make it home safely and soon as possible<3
oops

Charleston, WV

#11 Apr 19, 2013
They haven't broken any laws?!!! Really? Last I heard stealing a vehicle is grand larceny, and stealing a firearm is a federal offence. Best thing they can do is man up and turn themselves in to keep from becoming a statistic. You know, it is soft attitudes that cause "kids" to think they can get away with anything, and not have to face the consequences!
are you serious

Princeton, WV

#12 Apr 19, 2013
How do you know his dad didn't allow him to take the truck? and what makes you think he stole the gun? jumping the gun here don't ya think I swear they are just kids and just because they haven't returned you think they are a criminal have some respect for the family wouldn't you want the same if it was your child?

Since: Jul 12

Beckley WV

#13 Apr 19, 2013
Hopefully they will find them safe and sound. My prayers go out to their families.
Family

Princeton, WV

#14 Apr 19, 2013
No news yet
wondering

Princeton, WV

#15 Apr 19, 2013
oops you don't know whatyou are talking about. First you do not live in their home and if family don't say they stole nything then they haven't stole nothing duh get a grip they are two kids that have got off track for the moment and when they come home it will all be sorted out by parents not by the likes of you. I know these people and they will take care of their own and seems like you should take care of your business before you try to take care of something you know nothing about,
someone who cares

Princeton, WV

#16 Apr 19, 2013
Family wrote:
No news yet
My thoughts and prayers are with you all,I pray they are somewhere safe and have just ran out of gas up on a mountain somewhere.

To everyone else I started this to help find these boys not to come on here for you to bash and trash these boy's FFS have some respect.
i hope

United States

#17 Apr 19, 2013
They are safe n not hurt some where . N i hope someone is lookibg at where the kids have hung out . N cold knob has always been a favorite to young kids . That n kates mountain .. kids will be kids . But turning off there cell phones . Might be a good idea to turn them back on .. at least then u can trace them . Or does the ford have sone kinda tracking device on it . I knw mine does . Prayers goout to both familys i hope n pray to god that they find them soon
INFO

Hot Springs, VA

#18 Apr 19, 2013
I HOPE.....the family didn't have the cell phones turned off. the boys have the power turned off so they cant be traced.
really

Man, WV

#19 Apr 19, 2013
I don't think the parents had them turned off,they would want them to call. The kids or someone has turned them off so they can't be tracted. Hope they return safely!
InTheKnow

Princeton, WV

#20 Apr 19, 2013
The boys have turned "THEIR" phones off, not the family. Now why would they be out looking everywhere for these boys and have the phones turned off? Wouldn't ya think that the family, that is searching, would want them to call rather then be out all hours of the night looking for them?? No news yet about the boys, all tips have been false. Thank you to those who are worried and keep the prayers coming please!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Sulphur Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan at Irish Pub Friday 1 hr Ryan 4
Put your rebel flag away 1 hr Josh 111
When a liar keeps lying 3 hr Pacific life 1
April Mankins 6 hr 6sick6 11
Everyone gets slammed if Affordable Care Act re... 6 hr Macaroni n old ca... 83
heath dowdy (Sep '16) Jul 21 SeeHer 15
Murder on 9 Duece Jul 20 RIP 4

White Sulphur Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance