911 says it is not there job???
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#22 Jul 17, 2012
The chief asked us to shut down the pumps because all the excess traffic was creating a road hazard. The fire trucks and ambualnces could not get where they needed to go. Yes. I feel bad for the motorists who got stranded without gas but their lives were never in any danger. When an ambulance or fire truck is needed, it is often a matter of life or death. I would hate to think somebody DIED or lost everything they owned because I didn't know how to keep my gas tank full.
replace him

Lewisburg, WV

#23 Jul 17, 2012
Ppl were stranded on the roads bc they had no where to go dumbass bc wss was the only place that had gas n as i recall the rescue squad was getting around all the traffic just fine n they dumbasses still let there trucks run when going in to get their coffee. so dont even go there those ppl were not blocking the road they was trying to get home! ty and have a good day u all suck at the rescue squad especially u fire chief & ur lil gf!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#24 Jul 17, 2012
Shortsighted. Selfcentered. And memory impaired. You should run for Congress. Seriously. Your argument is SO convincing. Really.
replace him

Lewisburg, WV

#25 Jul 17, 2012
i know i should :) this must be the fire chiefs lil gf taking up for him!! Find a new hobby you bf suck!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#26 Jul 17, 2012
replace him wrote:
i know i should :) this must be the fire chiefs lil gf taking up for him!! Find a new hobby you bf suck!!
And you must be Sherlock Holmes because you are just TOO CLEVER for me. Good luck with running for office. Then we can trash talk you for trying to do your job. AWESOME.
FREE

Princeton, WV

#27 Jul 17, 2012
replace him wrote:
1st off the fire chief got put in his place he came into every gas station trying to get us to stop all gass pumps so we could keep gas for them well other ppl needed it just as much as you mr firechief.. n looks like you all would figure out another way to make sure your crew had gas (go green) and maybe if you had more respect for ppl they wouldnt be on here talking shit about u!
im not with the fire department.. what i was trying to say is that the people who work as public servants should be thankful for their jobs and positions they hold. the first priority should be to the people.
replace him

Lewisburg, WV

#28 Jul 18, 2012
you have no come back greenbrier valley girl!!!!
Inquiring minds

United States

#29 Jul 18, 2012
Greenbrier Valley Girl wrote:
The chief asked us to shut down the pumps because all the excess traffic was creating a road hazard. The fire trucks and ambualnces could not get where they needed to go. Yes. I feel bad for the motorists who got stranded without gas but their lives were never in any danger. When an ambulance or fire truck is needed, it is often a matter of life or death. I would hate to think somebody DIED or lost everything they owned because I didn't know how to keep my gas tank full.
Well the people were in line to get gas...couldn't the fire truck and ambulance GO AROUND the lines I was in the line for 4 hours if someone wanted to go somewhere besides getting gas they just simply went past the lines..so who DIED? OR WHO LOST EVERYTHING?? HUMMMM?
Face the facts the fabulous hotel and its owner didn't want the lines
and why is it that you try and blame the lines on not keeping your gas tank full?..I need gas for a generator to cook and keep my food from spoiling run fans because of the heat run a well pump to have water to drink& keep my self clean & my two kids clean!...That golf game could have been postponed until after the state emergency was over.. Also everyone knows you are the one at 911 that Saturday...and you need to stop blaming everyone that was trying to get gas for what ever reason..we pay tax's also that pays to run things in this county not just the owner of the fabulous hotel..You act like you all work for that hotel..and everyone else is just a bother...kind of a socialistic attitude where the only one that matters is the rich?...I am surprised people weren't beat with sticks,sprayed with tear gas,and dogs sicked on them...You must have forgot a lot of those people in the gas lines also vote

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#30 Jul 18, 2012
Inquiring minds wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the people were in line to get gas...couldn't the fire truck and ambulance GO AROUND the lines I was in the line for 4 hours if someone wanted to go somewhere besides getting gas they just simply went past the lines..so who DIED? OR WHO LOST EVERYTHING?? HUMMMM?
Face the facts the fabulous hotel and its owner didn't want the lines
and why is it that you try and blame the lines on not keeping your gas tank full?..I need gas for a generator to cook and keep my food from spoiling run fans because of the heat run a well pump to have water to drink& keep my self clean & my two kids clean!...That golf game could have been postponed until after the state emergency was over.. Also everyone knows you are the one at 911 that Saturday...and you need to stop blaming everyone that was trying to get gas for what ever reason..we pay tax's also that pays to run things in this county not just the owner of the fabulous hotel..You act like you all work for that hotel..and everyone else is just a bother...kind of a socialistic attitude where the only one that matters is the rich?...I am surprised people weren't beat with sticks,sprayed with tear gas,and dogs sicked on them...You must have forgot a lot of those people in the gas lines also vote
One. I'm not a 911 operator. Two. Until Stsate Police showed up to start directing traffic BOTH LANES of the road were COMPLETELY blocked in town. Three. Doesn't anyone ever think of anyone but themselves anymore? I bet if you or one of your loved ones was in one of those ambulances, you would be singing a different tune.
replace him

Lewisburg, WV

#31 Jul 18, 2012
Nobody has ur back valley girl u have nothing so shut up they could pf easily went around if they needed too there were ppl stranded so how about you think of those ppl! end of storyy u have nothing the cops wouldve got them in if they needed in there that bad!
Inquiring minds

United States

#32 Jul 18, 2012
Greenbrier Valley Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
One. I'm not a 911 operator. Two. Until Stsate Police showed up to start directing traffic BOTH LANES of the road were COMPLETELY blocked in town. Three. Doesn't anyone ever think of anyone but themselves anymore? I bet if you or one of your loved ones was in one of those ambulances, you would be singing a different tune.
"greenbrier valley girl"....B.S.! I was there from 10:30am-5:30 pm
the streets were not blocked just a long line..You could go around or get to any street in town..lots of people were there, and know what you are blabbing about is B.S... Who's loved one's in those ambulances didn't get to the hospital??Who's house burned down??
What rich person got what they wanted??..And who is on here trying to cover up for who really wanted to stop selling gas??

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#33 Jul 19, 2012
I was there from 6:00 am till around 11:30 that night. Don't tell me what I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears. I'm neither blind nor deaf, but you people are obviously mentally impaired......I've had my say, and I'm out. Continue to bicker amongst yourselves.
replace him

Lewisburg, WV

#34 Jul 19, 2012
excatly bc u have nothing to say u made urself look stupid soo good for u to shut ur mouth :)
Inquiring minds

United States

#35 Jul 19, 2012
Greenbrier Valley Girl wrote:
I was there from 6:00 am till around 11:30 that night. Don't tell me what I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears. I'm neither blind nor deaf, but you people are obviously mentally impaired......I've had my say, and I'm out. Continue to bicker amongst yourselves.
I am not blind or deaf ether so don't tell me what I saw!..What is your angel?? Is it true that you are the girlie friend of the chief??So anyways you say you're out that's good because you know your full of B.S.!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Sulphur Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Davis Stuart Nepotism and Scams 10 hr Agree 43
Greenbrier valley airport and via air 12 hr reese25 2
School Levy 13 hr voter 21
Pipeline protests 13 hr hello 31
Where is Adam Martin 13 hr Oscar 4
Mark Bissell 14 hr Search team 2
no more cancer 17 hr no more cancer 6

White Sulphur Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

White Sulphur Springs Mortgages