geez

Rupert, WV

#2 Nov 26, 2010
somebody's pissed !!
nicole

Middle River, MD

#3 Nov 27, 2010
wow wrote:
nicole u r the biggest trash from this town, all of w.s.s have been in ur sloppy ass,u been a slut since 5 grade, dont take up 4 people when u left ur kid 4 ur mom 2 raise!!! and ur family is all trash too, so stop taken up 4 them, rot in hell & go do some more drugs....
wow why do you hide your name? if you knew me then you would know that i i was in 10th grade when i lost my virginity, and yes my oldest stayed with my mom until we got on our feet in baltimore, but know she lives with us...and we are all very happy up here...so you can say what you want about me but its not going to bother me because i am a grown ass woman and i dont hide behind screen names and talk shit about people on here. have a great day! by the way its nicole lawhorn
nicoles friend

United States

#4 Nov 27, 2010
you go nicole. obviously, she isnt happy in her life and is jealous of yours. i hope your doing well girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Sulphur Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you think of becky hoke getting marrie... (Jun '10) 7 hr Joe 15
Jimmy Starrett 15 hr Huh 8
decent men in wss (May '15) 17 hr HE IS A DOG 21
Brittney Martin (Nov '12) 17 hr How bout Rosie 16
Shelby drennon owner of goat milk soap an etc (Jan '17) 18 hr The boys mom 12
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sun Missy 4,198
Amy eggleston (Nov '16) Sun Blah 9

White Sulphur Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance