wss resident

Hansford, WV

#1 May 16, 2012
If you need oxys or opanas he is open for business gary flora @ 14 patterson street wss, but better come early cause he is making many many deals on the street, so supplies must be limited, but doubt it.
villa park

Hansford, WV

#2 May 24, 2012
I was driving on patterson street yesterday when i noticed this gang of guys setting on the front porch of this residence.
I went on to foodlion and when done, come back thru town and like always down big draft to patterson to go home, when turning on patterson street infront of 14, the road was blocked with cars setting in the street, i noticed that the guys on the porch would run out to a vehicle when it pulled up, hand something through the window, and the vehicle would drive off, this happened the same way to all of the 4 vehicles that were setting infront of me.
We and everyone on that street know they are dealing drugs, i just couldnt figure out why it was so obvious and nothing has been done about it. I called the police and the 911 said they would send the city police down to check it out. So i pulled over a couple houses down to watch, u know i set there for rite at 1 hour and a police car never drove by, so i was curious as to why, so i drove off and proceeded to ride thru town , i found a city police car setting at the chevron at harts run with the officer inside shootin the bull with thw clerk. Oh well, i went back to town and just curious went to check on thw dealings again, turned down patterson street and at #14 the same thing as before, cars lined up and those guys coming off the porch handing something thru the window and the cars driving off.

Seems #14 patterson street has quite a little drug operation going on there, they must know someone to continue to be allowed to do this in daylight and plain sight. So to wss resident your previous post, you are exactly correct, i viewed the drug deals with my own eyes on 2 different occassions. The police were called and apparently didnt care.
XXXJJSDXXX

United States

#3 May 24, 2012
i think u need to get your facts right before you post tings like this. I know for a fact that he is never home until dark because of his work schedule so if people are dealing in front of that house its not the Flora's. he doesnt even get a prescription of oxys or opanas, so you have no clue what youre talking about! and as for one of the cars that were there it belongs to the girl friend of the guy who is staying with them. so there is no open business at this house. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE RUNNING YOUR MOUTHS!!!
truth

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Jun 28, 2012
I agree that I have saw many cars there and know nothing is being done about it..not only pills also weed is being sold out of that house.and I wonder as well why nothing is being done about it..if nothing happens soon it will be the children on patterson street going to Floras to get pills or weed...whats up with wss police??They need to do something about this situation...
okay

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Jun 28, 2012
beceause jerry smith smokes pot. so probably the other police do drugs to.
okay

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Jun 28, 2012
i know gary for along time so you better watch out he steals so does his brothers.
tish

Circleville, OH

#7 Oct 11, 2012
yes they do pills and weed and steal i know it all of them and now that there brother jerrys out it will be messed up for every one lock your doors
Busted

United States

#8 Oct 11, 2012
The Sheriff's department busted him this week......good job!
year

Milton, WV

#9 Oct 11, 2012
I know them to.
Next of Kin

Princeton, WV

#10 Oct 12, 2012
He's a Flora! Nuff said! White trash!
villa park

Ridgeview, WV

#11 Oct 22, 2012
XXXJJSDXXX wrote:
i think u need to get your facts right before you post tings like this. I know for a fact that he is never home until dark because of his work schedule so if people are dealing in front of that house its not the Flora's. he doesnt even get a prescription of oxys or opanas, so you have no clue what youre talking about! and as for one of the cars that were there it belongs to the girl friend of the guy who is staying with them. so there is no open business at this house. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE RUNNING YOUR MOUTHS!!!
Since gary just got busted for selling drugs to undercover cops, i guess you probably want to eat your words now.
w s s resident

United States

#12 Nov 22, 2012
So is he going to jail this time or not ?
whatever

United States

#13 Nov 26, 2012
Jerry smith is one of the best guys you will ever meet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Sulphur Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
no more cancer 1 hr no more cancer 6
School Levy 2 hr 123ABC 17
Pipeline protests 8 hr hard 2 stop a Tra... 29
May Primary Sun Seneca 8
Greenbrier County House of Delegates want-a-be Sun Seneca 3
Greenbrier county comission Sun Tonya 12
Corey diroco Sun Stillpissed 8

White Sulphur Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

White Sulphur Springs Mortgages