just wondering

Ona, WV

#1 Sep 26, 2012
Have been talking to him online and was just wondering anyone knows him and if he is a good and decent guy or not before I decide whether to meet him in person or not
ohh

Ripley, WV

#2 Sep 27, 2012
he did have a gf..not sure if he still does or not.
MANDY

Clendenin, WV

#3 Oct 5, 2012
He is married and has two or three children ,just bought a home for the family,unemployed at this time,He should be out looking for work instead of trying to cheat on his wife,
MANDY

Clendenin, WV

#4 Oct 5, 2012
Sorry the above statement isn't the same William Trainer ,the one you are talking about isn't married yet,just engaged to be Married,
who

Ripley, WV

#5 Oct 5, 2012
MANDY what William Trainer are you talking about he is the only one named Williams that I know of????

Since: Jul 12

Beckley WV

#6 Oct 11, 2012
who wrote:
MANDY what William Trainer are you talking about he is the only one named Williams that I know of????
The one shes talking of is 20 yrs old and works in white sulphur at True Value.
what

Elkview, WV

#7 Oct 11, 2012
MANDY wrote:
He is married and has two or three children ,just bought a home for the family,unemployed at this time,He should be out looking for work instead of trying to cheat on his wife,
Who is this one your talking about?
sarah

Charleston, WV

#8 Oct 15, 2012
I don't know any of you people are at all, but I find it pretty FUCKED up that you are talking about my boyfriend..Put yourself in my shoes: finding out by your cousin that some random people are talking about my boyfriend out of the blue..And who in the world gave you all the right to comment stuff about someone you dont even know??? I'm sure you all wouldn't like it if it was you getting talked about or if it was your kid or someone that you're close to...

Since: Jul 12

Beckley WV

#9 Oct 16, 2012
sarah wrote:
I don't know any of you people are at all, but I find it pretty FUCKED up that you are talking about my boyfriend..Put yourself in my shoes: finding out by your cousin that some random people are talking about my boyfriend out of the blue..And who in the world gave you all the right to comment stuff about someone you dont even know??? I'm sure you all wouldn't like it if it was you getting talked about or if it was your kid or someone that you're close to...
I dont see where anyone has said anything bad about him
Curious

United States

#10 Oct 16, 2012
sarah wrote:
I don't know any of you people are at all, but I find it pretty FUCKED up that you are talking about my boyfriend..Put yourself in my shoes: finding out by your cousin that some random people are talking about my boyfriend out of the blue..And who in the world gave you all the right to comment stuff about someone you dont even know??? I'm sure you all wouldn't like it if it was you getting talked about or if it was your kid or someone that you're close to...
There was a question asked and people were simply answering that question. I think I would be more concerned with finding out why your boyfriend or fiance is on the internet trolling for a hook up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Sulphur Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doc Jones leaves Clinic 1 hr light 2
GEHS Basketball (Apr '12) 4 hr Not 87
Hotties of White Sulphur 4 hr YEA BOI 61
The Old Lewisburg Elementary (Jun '12) 7 hr Hot mess 36
Who runs the county commission 8 hr changes 10
Taking nominations for village idiot of the year 15 hr Runway 7 9
Anthony correctional center (Nov '09) Dec 17 Concerned 34
More from around the web

White Sulphur Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

White Sulphur Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in White Sulphur Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:07 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 7:07PM
NFL Winners and Losers: These consistent Steelers could be dangerous
Bleacher Report 7:36 PM
Bengals vs. Steelers Flexed to 'Sunday Night Football' in Week 17
Bleacher Report 7:49 PM
How Far Can Steelers' Big Three Carry Them?
NFL 8:22 PM
Steelers secure playoff berth behind resurgence of D
NBC Sports 8:51 PM
Steelers, Packers, Cowboys, Seahawks win, move into playoffs - NBC Sports