CHIP

Charleston, WV

#21 May 9, 2012
i went to one of there partys up in the woods, they all beat the hell out of each other then they were laphing about it saying ""hell yeah thats jus training boys"" i mean they were all bleeding wtf they could hurt one another in my eyes there crazy as hell.
wow

United States

#22 May 15, 2012
im from 92 .. n im very proud to be from there .. yes , we might be alittle crazy every now n then but heck its all in fun !!!!!! noone gets hurt to bad .. lol... i mean really !! u ppl have always bad mouthed us 92 ppl ! just cuz we are the way we are ... maybe b4 u go bashing us !! u should through stones at ur owen glass house !! n get ur head out of our a**e* PLZ GROW UP :)
LOL

Port Tobacco, MD

#23 May 16, 2012
Owen--Ha Ha
also Lol

United States

#24 May 16, 2012
That is pretty funny OWEN
yummmmmm

United States

#25 May 16, 2012
lmao oOWEN !! LOL , ALSO LOL !! GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC !!!!!!!!!! WE RULE N SUCK suck a s s ..........PROUD TO BE A 92 ER HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHHEHEEHEHHEHEHH EHEHEHEEHE
copas

London, KY

#26 May 22, 2012
92 sucks dont never go there nasty place to many monkeys
Camper

Normantown, WV

#27 May 28, 2012
What really sucks is the bad name that some give the area. It is a beautiful area with nice camping areas and fishing streams but then who wants to risk going there and getting their van stolen and then set on fire or their camps or homes burnt to the ground because they steal out of them and want to leave no trace of themselves behind? If only they could move the troubled ones out and allow that place some peace it would be a great place to continue visiting. Some of the parents of the young adults were not great influences either but still would not have condoned a lot of the stuff they have done and still do. Then you have some that really weren't parents in the first place because they were too busy staying drunk or high. Those kids never had a chance. It is just really sad that people have to act the way they do. They would steal from their own familes and friends and have.
HIGH POCKETS

Charleston, WV

#28 May 31, 2012
SOUNDS LIKE THE ROWDY FRIENDS ARE STILL ROWDY, LOVE IT
PHILL

Charleston, WV

#29 May 31, 2012
I USED TO GET BEAVER PELTS UP THERE

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#30 Jun 8, 2012
What kind of idiots tear up their own neighborhood??? AND QUIT LITTERING SUCKAS!!!If you really think this is such a nice place,then how about taking a little pride in it!!!
1 post removed

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#32 Sep 12, 2012
your a moron wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a f*ckin' moron.If you had to fart,would you?LMFAO
Well,well,well you must be a mockingbird turd!
1 post removed
fcksarahd

United States

#34 Sep 14, 2012
wow wrote:
im from 92 .. n im very proud to be from there .. yes , we might be alittle crazy every now n then but heck its all in fun !!!!!! noone gets hurt to bad .. lol... i mean really !! u ppl have always bad mouthed us 92 ppl ! just cuz we are the way we are ... maybe b4 u go bashing us !! u should through stones at ur owen glass house !! n get ur head out of our a**e* PLZ GROW UP :)
Yea yeah yeah, you're probably one of those nasty no job having wh*res, just like the rest.
the bitch from 92

Glasgow, WV

#35 Sep 15, 2012
all yall need to get a life just have dont have a job and party get the story stright all yall on here r more likely from 92
the bitch from 92

Glasgow, WV

#36 Sep 15, 2012
well yall need to get a life and the story stright not all of 92 party and dont have a job u must not know every body from 92 just the shit ones
seriouslylmao

United States

#37 Sep 16, 2012
da btch from 92 shut the fck up! Also learn how to spell. I have one more thing to add to my list about you people. People from 92 are either jobless, dopeheads, or jus fkcin stupid!
1 post removed
shtdafkup

Anchorage, AK

#39 Sep 16, 2012
Mr Bojangles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes most of them live in that trailer park up 92 with that psycho that owns that slum & his bitch wife! "birds of a feather flock together" Some deputy sheriffs are kin to them so, they (the owners) can cheat and steal from the ones that park there trailer there! the rest living there are bums & winos & pill heads/dealers
Go figure. Lmao, y is it that evry landlord that owns a trailer park around the area has be a slumlord hahah!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#40 Sep 16, 2012
seriouslylmao wrote:
da btch from 92 shut the fck up! Also learn how to spell. I have one more thing to add to my list about you people. People from 92 are either jobless, dopeheads, or jus fkcin stupid!
That's the entire town of WSS, not just 92. Seriously.
Just a mom

Princeton, WV

#41 Sep 16, 2012
Greenbrier Valley Girl wrote:
<quoted text>That's the entire town of WSS, not just 92. Seriously.
Damn that was uncalled for. I work and my husband works at least 60 hours a week so don't be an ass with your assumptions.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#42 Sep 16, 2012
Just a mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn that was uncalled for. I work and my husband works at least 60 hours a week so don't be an ass with your assumptions.
No. Your tone is uncalled for. I find it amusing that of all things posted on this forum, you choose to take offense at MY post. But, whatever. I wasn't being an ass. The people who live up 92 are no better or no worse than the people who live in town. THAT was my point. If you disagree, I'd like to see some evidence that contradicts my statement.
Nurse Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#43 Sep 16, 2012
Greenbrier Valley Girl wrote:
<quoted text>That's the entire town of WSS, not just 92. Seriously.
And do you think you're better than those? seriously! Don't get me started on you cause I will check you nasty little attitude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Sulphur Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DH Cheating on wife 6 hr So I Hear 1
Gasoline Prices 15 hr Lol 7
who knows "ROBIN TRAINER" (Aug '10) Wed rosey 33
tudors biscuit world Wed peoplersick 24
Rebecca's Jewelry Box Wed inked 13
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Go Blue Forever 1,384
Divorce Lawyer needed/ need full child custody Wed Joe 10

White Sulphur Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance