First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Renagade

Lewisburg, WV

#1 Apr 1, 2012
I went to a party on rt 92 and all those guys were drunk and actin crazy so i said i was leaving, they all turned on me, they were chasing me down the road like wild animals, why are they so angry and hostile never go up there again.
sunflower

Lewisburg, WV

#2 Apr 1, 2012
iv party with them they do get wild and will jump on any one who goes a different way but pretty good guys
i saw one of them stick a gun in the others mouth and snicker, thry would shave there heads and jus go crazy, idk whats up jus the area i guess
Mark

Craigsville, WV

#3 Apr 2, 2012
I think they r a bunch of scared ass little kids that will never grow up and make anything of them selves. Time will come they will mess with the wrong one and get theres one day. Cant win all of them little boys.
HMM

Roanoke, VA

#4 Apr 2, 2012
sounds like a bunch of Negros
nope

United States

#5 Apr 2, 2012
Sounds like a bunch of cracker ass crakers.
hmm

Roanoke, VA

#6 Apr 4, 2012
no like a bunch of porch monke y blue gum watermelon loving unemployed afro wearin bbw lovin negros
gonzo

United States

#7 Apr 4, 2012
hmm wrote:
no like a bunch of porch monke y blue gum watermelon loving unemployed afro wearin bbw lovin negros
Your mom lives up 92? Tell her T-Roy says wassup!
HMM

Roanoke, VA

#8 Apr 4, 2012
WOW WHAT A KEWL WAY TO SAY the name troy- tell your cousins tyrone tyfeak mohamed and onika to stop drinkin all the dayum grap kool-aid dypshit
gonzo

United States

#9 Apr 4, 2012
I'm actually a white female. Just trying to sound as ignorant as you which just can't be done. And hey GRAP kool aid is pretty good!
wondering

Charleston, WV

#10 Apr 4, 2012
one of their names wouldn't happen to be Jared Hoke would it? if its the same "crowd" then yeah they r not the kinda ppl to be partying with. have never partied with them, but have been invited....and just by their FB pics of their "crazy" nights, I would never want to surround myself with that ignorance behavior!
Yeah

Buckhannon, WV

#11 Apr 5, 2012
They are all a bunch of idiots. Always have been always will be. Of course half of their parents aren't worth a shi*t either. So the apple just didn't fall too far from the tree.
vince boswell

United States

#12 Apr 17, 2012
sounds like everyone is scared of the ppl up 92... good thats the way we want it.. come around get layed down.. BITC@ES
notcowardlion

Charleston, WV

#13 Apr 17, 2012
You really need to get the facts straight about 92. It is plan and simple no one is scared of the bullies as they have been called. Most people don't want to be associated with trash. There is some really good families on Route 92 and then you have the trash. So continue to think your all untouchable it is your right to be stupid. This generation is all talk you will never rise to the old crew on 92.
from92

Charleston, WV

#14 Apr 17, 2012
Agree with notcowardlion...
vince boswell

United States

#15 Apr 21, 2012
if we are all trash and bullies and peices of shit then you can gladly not b around us... it is YOUR right to stay the f@ck away from 92.. u can stay in your little snoody ass town and b stuck up and snoody all you want.. we will stay up 92 and be white trash all we want... so thanks for ur compliments and notice of us!!! we LOVE it!!!!!!!!!
yeah

Cass, WV

#16 Apr 21, 2012
I feel so sorry for the decent people in Neola who have to live so close to all that trash.
Grew up there

Astoria, NY

#17 Apr 21, 2012
It's the younger ones, I would say about 14-23. The older young adults are the ones phasing out of that BS and living a normal life, mostly been confined to WSS, Greenbrier County, never really left the state. The ones that leave 92 have a very different perspective about the area and people they grew up with after they leave and come back. So please don't believe the hype it's just the kids, wrong or right and the young adults still stuck in thier second childhood. Always on the race relation on Black & White, it never changes only time and thier ages.
vince boswell

New York, NY

#18 Apr 21, 2012
I GOT A SNAKE
hello

United States

#19 Apr 23, 2012
I used to live up 92, and let me say its way worse then it used to be. Glad I got out!
sawed off

Beckley, WV

#20 Apr 26, 2012
haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Sulphur Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melvin Trainer 3 hr Doc Smith 10
Cooks Country Kitchen (Oct '13) 7 hr chris 95
shannon bernie and earlene 11 hr myopinion1981 7
Druggies busted Jalen Walker, Alaina Scott, Kei... 14 hr chris 8
douglas's Tue waz-up 1
Tyler Webb Apr 30 whale 2
ups Apr 29 Knows 5
More from around the web

White Sulphur Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE