EXCLUSIVE: Man Shoots Deer in Residen...

EXCLUSIVE: Man Shoots Deer in Residential Neighborhood

There are 54 comments on the WOAY story from Jun 13, 2012, titled EXCLUSIVE: Man Shoots Deer in Residential Neighborhood. In it, WOAY reports that:

Video sent by a neighbor to WOAY caught the shooting on camera. The incident happened Tuesday in a yard that connects Rowan Road to Old White Trail in White Sulphur Springs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOAY.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
both

Manor, PA

#48 Jun 20, 2012
hahah wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW your a real winner aren't you???
Yes Jodie I am, you and your fat turd aren't! hahaha
blue

Princeton, WV

#49 Jun 21, 2012
OK, Wow...try to follow along, I said that I did not know that the general public was allowed to keep large firearms, some of which are big assault weapons, without them being registered to the person.

Am I missing something here? Don't you have to have your name attached to firearms, if you are doing the legal thing? HELLO!!
1 post removed
Great

United States

#51 Jun 21, 2012
This is great, what goes around comes around!! You like to talk sh!t about me well well Mr. Bostic looks like a whole bunch of people like to talk sh!t about you! I love it!!!!
2 posts removed
haha

United States

#54 Jun 23, 2012
He wears a back pack to work WTF!?!? Your 40 F*cking years old, or is it to hold your coke bottle glasses you wear to match your moms!!!
wow

United States

#55 Jun 23, 2012
I just saw the video of wayne shooting the deer. It brought tears to my eyes, what kind of person would do that? Oh I know a peice of sh!t heartless b*stard thats who. What where you thinking, well hopefuly if the law system does whats right you will have alot of time to think about things. Trying to feed your family call a freaking church dude its called a food locker, or just quit having kids that you cant afford!!!
What Idiots

Paducah, KY

#56 Jun 24, 2012
One, Wayne is a Marine Veteran, maybe you should try thanking him for what he has done for US!
Two, Every one of you that has to talk about his family just donít have balls enough to say it to his face!
Three, I am assuming that you people can count!
Four, Wayne and Jodi love each other and their kids and would do anything for each other! If they want more kids itís their business so shut the F UP!
Five, anyone that calls another person white trash is the same person that sets in church on Sunday acting all high and mighty and in return is just a hypocrite and will burn in hell!
Six, Again I assume you people can count!
Seven, GREAT SHOT WAYNE
lol

Ardsley, NY

#57 Jun 24, 2012
well wayne i see u are posting under WHAT IDIOTS, well the only idiot is you and your cow for a wife. if wayne is such a big marine veteran than one would think he would have better sense. and the reason everyone talks about his family and him is because no one likes the white trash rednecks. they dont belong in that neighborhood so get out! his ol cow probabaly thinks w.s.s. is hollywood from where she grew up. congrats to wayne he finally found someone ugly as he is to marry and breed little bastards. and as for great shot well if you would work and not set on your fat ass and wait for disability maybe you could afford to feed those runts and not have to shoot deer in your front yard loser. and as for the countdown list you gave thats cool you could think of 2 things out 7 to defend yourself. loved the "again i assume you people can count" lines.
ur wrong
#58 Jun 25, 2012
u know that its ot right to bring the kids in this they didnt do anything ot ask to be brought in this world so watch on the name calling toward the kids
Cant wait to see him

Princeton, WV

#59 Jun 25, 2012
People can be so ugly and hurtful when they are anonymous. Very weak.
My 2 cents

Marlinton, WV

#60 Jun 25, 2012
I don't know Wayne but I do know Jodie. I would like to inform you there was running water, flush toilets, and television where she came from, just like in White Sulphur Springs. So what makes you so special? We were all born naked.
1 post removed
lol

Ardsley, NY

#62 Jun 27, 2012
My 2 cents wrote:
I don't know Wayne but I do know Jodie. I would like to inform you there was running water, flush toilets, and television where she came from, just like in White Sulphur Springs. So what makes you so special? We were all born naked.
Must not know her that well, they still don't have running water!!!
soooo

Ardsley, NY

#63 Jun 28, 2012
Does any one know whats gonna happen to this fool?
just the facts

Saint Albans, WV

#64 Jun 28, 2012
soooo wrote:
Does any one know whats gonna happen to this fool?
a couple tickets and that's it.the city police are to busy doing nothing to actually pursue anything else.
My 2 cents

Marlinton, WV

#65 Jun 28, 2012
Hey lol they did not live where they live now when their children were young. Shows how well you know her. I am trying to say no one is better than anyone else. The town of WSS has a very bad rep on this site as do all the other places on topix. We all put our pants on the same way and we all do things we think about later. There have been ccomments made that I take offense to. You can take offense to mine that is the way of the world. Anyone can live where they like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Sulphur Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police 5 min Red 3
News VA cuts ribbon on new clinic in Greenbrier County 4 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 14
Should we impeach trump 6 hr pepe 33
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Chris 4,201
Censorship 18 hr Censor This 1
The Majority Voice Party sounds real. 18 hr Censor 12
Mark linkous May 21 laughing at poeple 2

White Sulphur Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

White Sulphur Springs Mortgages