qvc auction

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#1 Jul 10, 2011
sat july 16 at 6.00 pm carl crowder is having a QVC overstock and return auction Doors open at 4.00 pm, lots of great stuff at a fraction of the cost. RVA building beside old Allegeny club. He is coming up from Charleston to do this sale.
great

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#2 Jul 11, 2011
qvc auction wrote:
sat july 16 at 6.00 pm carl crowder is having a QVC overstock and return auction Doors open at 4.00 pm, lots of great stuff at a fraction of the cost. RVA building beside old Allegeny club. He is coming up from Charleston to do this sale.
sounds like fun ive been to the one in charleston and got some great deals so glad something to do different on sat nite Thanks for the info
Rob

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 14, 2011
great wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like fun ive been to the one in charleston and got some great deals so glad something to do different on sat nite Thanks for the info
I hear they are bringing LCD TV's, Craftsman Tools, Handbags and 100's of items like they sell in Charleston. Can't wait!
auction finder

United States

#4 Jul 27, 2013
qvc auction wrote:
when is next auction . Email [email protected] please
Qvc

Princeton, WV

#5 Nov 3, 2013
When is the next sale???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Sulphur Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 min Sundog512 1,502
Pizza Hut 21 hr Yep 9
News West Virginia floods devastate 1,100 homes, man... Fri Robin Dunbar 32
Pos in wss (Oct '15) Fri Shawn 13
Lori Hurley Aug 25 Robin Dunbar 5
McDonalds Aug 24 rumor 3
Amy Dixon Aug 16 Spa Shop 3

White Sulphur Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance