hey

Lubbock, TX

#1 Jul 9, 2012
I heard parts of Big Draft Road and parts of Caldwell still don't have power. What about 92 anyone know?
Wss country gal

Gordon, WV

#2 Jul 9, 2012
most of 92 came back on the by sunday. I live on wades draft rd up 92 and we got ours on about an hr ago.
watcher from 64

United States

#3 Jul 9, 2012
Smoot, Lawn, Leslie, Quinwood, Carl, Backus Mountain, Lockbridge
Wss country gal

Gordon, WV

#4 Jul 9, 2012
I do know that parts of meadow bridge in Fayette co. still without power. Especially on Patterson Mtn Rd.
left behind

United States

#5 Jul 9, 2012
Anyone passed UPS thru the tunnel. Still Nothing
htd

United States

#6 Jul 9, 2012
Nothing up big draft
okay

Smithers, WV

#7 Jul 9, 2012
I know people are delivering hot meals and water in some areas. Are you guys without power getting similar help in the WSS area?
Wss country gal

Gordon, WV

#8 Jul 9, 2012
I do know that Red Cross delivered dinners and the Alvon church was delivering them to people up Rt92 today
Wss country gal

Gordon, WV

#9 Jul 9, 2012
our pastor up big draft now has power as of 2 hrs ago just saw that posted on facebook
power

Princeton, WV

#10 Jul 9, 2012
Several people in Renick, Williamsburg, Muddy Creek Mountain on Alderson side, and Monroe County are still without power.
trader joe

Parkersburg, WV

#11 Jul 11, 2012
I'am up Big draft and we don't have any power yet, but they are working on it. :)

Since: Jul 12

Beckley WV

#12 Jul 11, 2012
I do know that through the tunnel at harts run still has no power. Plus someone I know that lives off stonehouse rd in caldwell still without power
fanniemae

Lewisburg, WV

#13 Jul 12, 2012
Rainelle / crag / springdale areas-no power. De porable that this happens to people in an area of Greenbrier Co. that just happens to be due west.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Sulphur Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perrine Apartments 4 hr Can thinking 8
vago rd 1/20/18 4 hr Bob 151
More idiots at lewisburg green space 5 hr nono 12
Why are parents so horrible at rec league 10 hr Former coach 3
ab (Jun '17) 13 hr WTF 3
The Greenbrier Hotel Union Contract 23 hr Questions 4
Shame on comissioner hanna and rose Sat resee 24 19

White Sulphur Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

White Sulphur Springs Mortgages