does anyone know scott

United States

#1 Nov 18, 2009
just wandering if anyone know him what kind of guy is he
KCJ

Ashburn, VA

#2 Feb 8, 2010
If its the Scott Tincher from Alderson, hes a lying two-faced baby making idiot!! Stay as far away as you can!! When hes done with you he just throws you to the side an moves on!!
been there

United States

#3 Feb 9, 2010
yeah been alot on here about him on alderson topix and he gets it taken off he is a smooth talker makes you fill you are the only one in world then before you know it he has some story that he needs help paying a bill or whatever so short story if you are looking to take care of a man but not get anything in return and like being cheated on he is your man if not stay far away if u are looking for love if you just want a good time no strings he maybe ok for that
woof

United States

#4 Feb 10, 2010
he is a dog will hump anything
watch out

United States

#5 Feb 12, 2010
if looking for anything more then a quickie then you would want to stay away,he is on-off in 5 min. i agree he is a dog and he takes pleasure in trying to bed a girl after he gets what he wants he is done with you,moves on to next girl or he will call from time to time to string you along take your money (i was stupid enough to pay for truck cell phones household bills anything he would ask i helped him out thinking we had a future) then find out he had other women doing the same thing thinking the same thing JUST WATCH OUT!!
bottomfeeder

United States

#6 Feb 16, 2010
you would have to be hard-up if you are wanting to hook up with this piece of shit!
anthony

Lewisburg, WV

#7 Feb 24, 2010
yo guys...plz keep ur nose outa my dads bussiness...just plz get a life if this is all u have to do is get on topix and gossip..what kind of person r u i mean really get a life...u dnt know how it makes the family feel about all of the trash you all put on here..jus plz quit!!!

Thamks,
Anthony Tincher
anthony

Lewisburg, WV

#8 Feb 24, 2010
thanks*
iknow

Charleston, WV

#9 Oct 12, 2010
does anyone know scott wrote:
just wandering if anyone know him what kind of guy is he
wow!!!
ramps on

Thompson, PA

#10 Oct 13, 2010
yea,leave my Dad alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Sulphur Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue jeep liberty 2 hr thorton 1
heather r 2 hr bella 2
News West Virginia floods devastate 1,100 homes, man... 3 hr woodtick57 12
cgll 5 hr Notfromgayburg 3
Lawsuits 5 hr Billys mom 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Bad ass visitor 1,342
Pos in wss (Oct '15) Wed sickening 10

White Sulphur Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance