I heard Levi masters is running it now.
And

United States

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Your point?
Outlaw

Annapolis, MD

#3 Nov 16, 2012
I do my own work but I use to send a lot of people down there for basic mechanic work. My point I wouldn't send my worst enemy down there now. That guy is cocky no it all price gouging piece of sh*t. Just sayin
Bill

Peterstown, WV

#4 Nov 16, 2012
He did work for us earlier this week and we were very pleased.
Just to let you know

Princeton, WV

#5 Nov 16, 2012
Doug that did work at the Napa garage is now at Old White Motors. I don't trust my vehicle to anyone but him!!
local

Waynesboro, VA

#6 Nov 16, 2012
another damm dope head
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#7 Nov 16, 2012
Outlaw wrote:
I do my own work but I use to send a lot of people down there for basic mechanic work. My point I wouldn't send my worst enemy down there now. That guy is cocky no it all price gouging piece of sh*t. Just sayin
Just to let you know i dont feel the need to hide behind a username here and i'll be at my shop tomorrow 8-12 and monday thru fri 8-5 so dont be a coward stop by and say it to my face if you have the balls. I dont price gouge anyone and i have'nt raised any prices and i've always treated everyone fair thats how i ended up takeing over the shop because of everone asking me to do it. Maybe your pissed because your not there? Anyways doubt your man enough but like i said if you have a problem stop by and tell it to my face. Thanks
bboy

United States

#8 Nov 17, 2012
lets get something straight Napa dosnt own the shop. they are just next door and second the work the shop does is great all the people i have talked to are more than pleased with the work they do good people and why the hell does somebody need to put down a new buisness that starts in town instead of slandering someone support your local buisness. you never know one day you may need them
bigman

United States

#9 Nov 17, 2012
ITS not NAPA's garage. napa just pays rent there for there store
omg bboy

United States

#10 Nov 17, 2012
Can you please punctuate that???..and maybe speak in some sort of sentences that we understand? You are not a good spokesman.
outlaw

Falls Church, VA

#11 Nov 17, 2012
Your not worth going to jail over man.Iam just telling people to watch there *ss when dealing with you. I also didn't say you don't know what your doing Iam just making a point to people to be careful.
customer

United States

#12 Nov 18, 2012
Very satisfied with the work I received on my car the other day. Labor rates are no higher than anywhere else. Very organized workplace. Very poliet. And very knowledgeable.
carfan_85

Lubbock, TX

#13 Nov 18, 2012
thanks for the good comments and my only goal is to improve whats already here and service the community the best that i can
carfan_85

Lubbock, TX

#14 Nov 18, 2012
and for whoever outlaw is i'm more than happy to give you my number and you can call or text me and tell me the problem you have with me because other than what you say i have a good reputation with peaople
outlaw

Aylett, VA

#15 Nov 18, 2012
I don't want to talk to you about anything. Let me make this clear Iam not coming to your shop but if I did it wouldn't be to talk.
Anonymous

United States

#16 Nov 18, 2012
Typical internet junky you just wanna talk trash and gossip and it probably is a good thing you dont stop by because your not worth what you would get
Anonymous

United States

#17 Nov 18, 2012
Outlaw....... Some big outlaw who doesnt want to go to jail. U sound like a little girl to me. Everyone knows levi knows his shit. U dont know shit about anyone. They are good people all u are doing is pissing people off. U think no one knowts who u are its a small town asswipe. Ur work is the shitty work so stop talking about ur self. U dont post shit and dont expect backlash. So go cry to someone who cares and get a f$*#%* n life.
shrewser

Waynesboro, VA

#18 Nov 18, 2012
yes i go up there and the mans a new guy n town but why trash him , it makes no sence ,ronnie still there doug moved on . so far ive had NO issue with the masters guy or ronnie or the work done there its a good job ,honest and right why not help the young man and the new business survive, as so few business survive here anymore the rest of the stuff on here is bs
what

United States

#19 Nov 18, 2012
Where is doug working now
shrewser

Waynesboro, VA

#20 Nov 18, 2012
OLD WHITE hes great too does a helluva job

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Sulphur Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
unperfessional. . 2 hr anna wong 1
Drug dealer 3 hr Nunya 2
Surbough 3 hr Nunya 2
Who should run for lewisburg mayor 3 hr Keith 11
Jo Chestnut 17 hr Consern for people 1
Assistant Chief Jerry Smith (Nov '15) Tue Nunya 10
decent men in wss (May '15) Tue Well 20

White Sulphur Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance