Jim Justice and Greenbrier East Baske...

Jim Justice and Greenbrier East Basket Ball Team

Since: Nov 11

Waynesboro, VA

#1 Jan 12, 2012
The Rumor is that JJ scouts for players in other states for his girls basketball team. He puts them and thier families up at the Greenbrier and gives the parents jobs there.

Are there any local Girls who get to play on the team?
wondering

Fincastle, VA

#2 Jan 12, 2012
What about his right hand man Romeo adopting a 7ft center the first year good old jj coaches the boys.strange coincidence huh.lol
day

Marlinton, WV

#3 Jan 12, 2012
Who cares? It's not illegal to scout talent.
please

Charleston, WV

#4 Jan 12, 2012
It is illegal! He has just found a way around the rules, and the yellow belly administration allows it!
WV Resident

Princeton, WV

#5 Jan 12, 2012
I know for a Fact that Big JJ is Crap and hes going to go down for all his Crap I have Family who is Liveing Proof of JJs Crap and I mean hes going to Pay u waite
Confused

Hillsboro, WV

#6 Jan 13, 2012
I was always taught that you reap what you sew, and I believe it 100% Everything comes back at you in full circle, every dog has its day!
sickntired

United States

#7 Mar 17, 2012
WV Resident wrote:
I know for a Fact that Big JJ is Crap and hes going to go down for all his Crap I have Family who is Liveing Proof of JJs Crap and I mean hes going to Pay u waite
Please... soon, I hope!!! The Crap has gone on long enough and getting way out of control.....so please, I hope it is soon!
ole man

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 18, 2012
True it was nice the ladies at east won but the way it was done to me taints the win. When you import players and try to stack the deck it makes the system corupt and the achievement meaningless . It does cause others who want to play ,give up,because with the kids being brought in .they have no fair chance the die is cast and its over before it starts For me i see it as it is corruption and a broken system of hard feelings misery and of fair play with honesty
sports nut

Charleston, WV

#9 Mar 18, 2012
ole man wrote:
True it was nice the ladies at east won but the way it was done to me taints the win. When you import players and try to stack the deck it makes the system corupt and the achievement meaningless . It does cause others who want to play ,give up,because with the kids being brought in .they have no fair chance the die is cast and its over before it starts For me i see it as it is corruption and a broken system of hard feelings misery and of fair play with honesty
this person does have valid point ,however, its done in a lot of places now. it is not right but winning is all now ,nothing else matters
GetJusticeOut

Princeton, WV

#10 Apr 5, 2012
This is what the NCAA thinks of student athletes and their families accepting gifts http://www.richmondspiders.com/fls/26800/old_...
The recruits may loose their amature status before going to college if their not careful

Since: Mar 12

Charleston, WV

#11 Apr 7, 2012
just wondering heard a rumor the other day that JJ bought his players a brand new cars has anyone heard about this?
Told you so

Lewisburg, WV

#12 May 14, 2012
It seems to me that there very "perks" are against the rules in the NCAA. Reggie Bush had to give back his Heisman Trophy after it came to light he'd gotten a a car and other goodies from benefactors while playing at USC. It seems to me these kids are courting disaster if they have visions of playing on a college team after the leave East.

Not that it matters to "Coach". The concept of fair play is lost on him. Win at all costs - even if you have to cheat to get it done. Great example you're setting, Jim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Sulphur Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you think of becky hoke getting marrie... (Jun '10) 4 hr Joe 15
Jimmy Starrett 13 hr Huh 8
decent men in wss (May '15) 15 hr HE IS A DOG 21
Brittney Martin (Nov '12) 15 hr How bout Rosie 16
Shelby drennon owner of goat milk soap an etc (Jan '17) 15 hr The boys mom 12
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 23 hr Missy 4,198
Amy eggleston (Nov '16) Sun Blah 9

White Sulphur Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance