Lea County deputy arrested in child s...

Lea County deputy arrested in child sex investigation (4:27 p.m.)

There are 5583 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Sep 1, 2010, titled Lea County deputy arrested in child sex investigation (4:27 p.m.). In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

State police say a Lea County sheriff's deputy has been arrested in an investigation involving sex crimes against two children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

jkl

Lovington, NM

#5218 Jun 5, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text> I heard Bryan Chavez moved into? How sad I remember how much Tanya helped him out.
Rose and Danny's house. He must have skipped town..probably has nightmares every night of returning to prison. Knowing that next time, he prbly wont make it out alive.
Fact

United States

#5219 Jun 5, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text> I heard Bryan Chavez moved into? How sad I remember how much Tanya helped him out.
What did she help him with?
Sal

United States

#5220 Jun 5, 2012
smack wrote:
<quoted text>
The outcome was that the all the legal professionals involved in the case were careful not to make any mistakes that would result in a mistrial. Right? And that is what we want here. The jury found him guilty once, I'm sure a different jury will find him guilty next time around.
Wasn't she found not guilty?
George

Hobbs, NM

#5221 Jun 5, 2012
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
What did she help him with?
I think if you knew them as well as you act you would know what she did for Bryan. But I bet Tanya is happy that he has his own house. Even if he made a deal with the devil to get it.
George

Hobbs, NM

#5222 Jun 5, 2012
jkl wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose and Danny's house. He must have skipped town..probably has nightmares every night of returning to prison. Knowing that next time, he prbly wont make it out alive.
You can bet that Rose hooked Bryan up with a great deal. I don't see him as been the type to take a side, but heck you never know a person.

Since: Apr 12

Maple Valley, WA

#5223 Jun 5, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>I think if you knew them as well as you act you would know what she did for Bryan. But I bet Tanya is happy that he has his own house. Even if he made a deal with the devil to get it.
Is that why Rose's house is no longer for sale, because he is living there now? Are at least has his vehicle parked there?
Faxt

United States

#5224 Jun 5, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>I think if you knew them as well as you act you would know what she did for Bryan. But I bet Tanya is happy that he has his own house. Even if he made a deal with the devil to get it.
I think you have made a mistake about who has made a deal with the devil. Like living with the devil!!
Fact

United States

#5225 Jun 5, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text> You can bet that Rose hooked Bryan up with a great deal. I don't see him as been the type to take a side, but heck you never know a person.
Jealous?

Maple Valley, WA

#5226 Jun 5, 2012
Faxt wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have made a mistake about who has made a deal with the devil. Like living with the devil!!
I am really sick and tired of you bashing Vincent! Is it because that is all you have? I rather be known for and be associated with someone who has admitted to being an alcoholic and has gone to rehab, than someone is is going to trail for charges of child molestation!! Mind you, someone who was charged with child molestation, regardless of the overturn!!
George

Hobbs, NM

#5227 Jun 5, 2012
Faxt wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it really upset you that not everyone is on Danny's side. I don't live with anyone. But I worked with Tanya and remember Bryan need a place to stay and she helped him. Again I believe her daughter's are telling the truth. I have lived around Lea County long enough to hear the rumors about Danny. Thank the Lord people know his dirty life he leaved behind doors. All those young girls.
George

Hobbs, NM

#5228 Jun 5, 2012
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous?
WOW Jealous.. of what. She will remind him everyday what she has done for him. I would never want that life.
George

Hobbs, NM

#5229 Jun 5, 2012
TheTruth15 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am really sick and tired of you bashing Vincent! Is it because that is all you have? I rather be known for and be associated with someone who has admitted to being an alcoholic and has gone to rehab, than someone is is going to trail for charges of child molestation!! Mind you, someone who was charged with child molestation, regardless of the overturn!!
I agree... Vincent is not the one on TRAIL. And I believe Rose should be right along with the Devil himself.

Maple Valley, WA

#5230 Jun 5, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>I agree... Vincent is not the one on TRAIL. And I believe Rose should be right along with the Devil himself.
If Rose doesn't have an ounce of doubt about Danny, she is lying to herself!
smack

Lovington, NM

#5231 Jun 5, 2012
Sal wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't she found not guilty?

Yeah, AND? What are you trying to say? That Nancy Grace coverage would help him be found not guilty?
jkl

Lovington, NM

#5232 Jun 5, 2012
wonder if danny headed for mexico
smack

Lovington, NM

#5233 Jun 5, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text> WOW Jealous.. of what. She will remind him everyday what she has done for him. I would never want that life.

And Lord help him if he ever has daughters...she will expect him to let Danny do what he wants with them and keep his mouth shut because she has done soooo much for him. He better not dare call the cops and act like a responsible parent and protect his children.
Sal

United States

#5234 Jun 5, 2012
smack wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, AND? What are you trying to say? That Nancy Grace coverage would help him be found not guilty?
You said it Smack.
GET A LIFE

United States

#5235 Jun 5, 2012
Who f*&%#*g cares who's living in their house. Don't you stupid people have anything better to do!?!?!?!?
smack

Lovington, NM

#5236 Jun 5, 2012
Sal wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it Smack.
Doubt it!

Besides, the best part of Nancy Grace sinking her teeth into this case would be the humiliation Rose would suffer.

And GET A LIFE, We dont care who is in their house. I think the thing that matters is whether or not Danny is a fugitive from justice now...if he skipped out on his bail.

Maple Valley, WA

#5237 Jun 5, 2012
GET A LIFE wrote:
Who f*&%#*g cares who's living in their house. Don't you stupid people have anything better to do!?!?!?!?
GET A LIFE, please be sure to throw yourself in the mix as well. A statement was made that there is a possibility Danny and Rose left Lea County, and we were commenting on it. If you're so annoyed about us not having anything better to do, then please by all means, remove yourself from the forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Sands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Las Cruces Music Selection (Sep '12) Apr 16 Musikologist 16
News Lujan Grisham cruises at Democratic convention Apr 15 Bloodonhishands 20
News Suspects in double murder appear in court Apr 12 cherry 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Apr 1 Bob Luvs Canada 72,071
News First Las Cruces Space Festival planned in April Apr 1 Bloodonhishands 5
Gang problems in Las Cruces (Sep '07) Mar 31 Lezbelle666 224
News Allstate call center in Las Cruces hiring 100 m... (Jun '08) Mar 28 Doina 8

White Sands Jobs

Personal Finance

White Sands Mortgages