wondering

Central City, KY

#25 Dec 26, 2010
carl s wrote:
that samantha is a nasty bitch and so is her sis tabatha
Now Now Carl,you know they are the most sexy women in town.Must be they been with every man around these parts.
Samantha Skimehorn

Madisonville, KY

#26 Aug 3, 2011
ok haters just cause I was smart enough to get a few script pads don't hate the player hate the game... WE sit at HCDC for months dummy's and don't stress my family and get it right all my kids are living if u don't know the facts shut up for real... and carl just because u and ur wife called the cops on my sister when u all lived in dawson telling them to check her medicine bottles and just cause u called my son a n word just because he is dark naturally and i tried to get ur wife out of the house so I could beat her down don't mean u can put ur 2 cents worth in cause mmy husband will beat u bloody forreal... And just so u all know there is only 2 men in KY I have even slept with so get ur info right dummy's...
martha skimehorn

Cadiz, KY

#27 Aug 3, 2011
Samantha Skimehorn wrote:
ok haters just cause I was smart enough to get a few script pads don't hate the player hate the game... WE sit at HCDC for months dummy's and don't stress my family and get it right all my kids are living if u don't know the facts shut up for real... and carl just because u and ur wife called the cops on my sister when u all lived in dawson telling them to check her medicine bottles and just cause u called my son a n word just because he is dark naturally and i tried to get ur wife out of the house so I could beat her down don't mean u can put ur 2 cents worth in cause mmy husband will beat u bloody forreal... And just so u all know there is only 2 men in KY I have even slept with so get ur info right dummy's...
UMMhmmm.Who you trying to kid?
samantha young

Madisonville, KY

#28 Aug 4, 2011
martha i wish u knew half as much as u claim to know ur a joke thank god i don't have that low life name skimehorn anymore
martha

Dunmor, KY

#29 Aug 5, 2011
samantha young wrote:
martha i wish u knew half as much as u claim to know ur a joke thank god i don't have that low life name skimehorn anymore
Not as glad as we are.
samantha young

Madisonville, KY

#30 Aug 5, 2011
martha skimehorn wrote:
<quoted text>UMMhmmm.Who you trying to kid?
martha if u know so much about who i have been with post it i ain't scared cause u ain't got shit on me...
samantha young

Madisonville, KY

#31 Aug 5, 2011
martha wrote:
<quoted text>Not as glad as we are.
forreal that name skimehorn is the lowest u can go my mom always said that but i ignored her cause i thought it was only low in webster co. cause wwe know some there too but apparently it don't matter where u go its still low
martha

Dunmor, KY

#32 Aug 5, 2011
samantha young wrote:
<quoted text>forreal that name skimehorn is the lowest u can go my mom always said that but i ignored her cause i thought it was only low in webster co. cause wwe know some there too but apparently it don't matter where u go its still low
Yeah,just like the Kelly's huh.
martha

Dunmor, KY

#33 Aug 5, 2011
samantha young wrote:
<quoted text>martha if u know so much about who i have been with post it i ain't scared cause u ain't got shit on me...
Samantha hon,I can name a lot you've been with,but I don't want to embarras them like that,as i'm quite sure they want to forget they ever knew you.
martha

Dunmor, KY

#34 Aug 5, 2011
samantha young wrote:
<quoted text>forreal that name skimehorn is the lowest u can go my mom always said that but i ignored her cause i thought it was only low in webster co. cause wwe know some there too but apparently it don't matter where u go its still low
So low you carried the name for years after you were divorced,you are a trip girl.And anybody who knows you knows you are the scourge of the earth,you and yo momma.
samantha young

Madisonville, KY

#35 Aug 5, 2011
martha wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,just like the Kelly's huh.
R u just not smart enough to spell its Kelley and no it is not low like skimehorn
samantha young

Madisonville, KY

#36 Aug 5, 2011
martha wrote:
<quoted text>So low you carried the name for years after you were divorced,you are a trip girl.And anybody who knows you knows you are the scourge of the earth,you and yo momma.
bitch my mom has more class in here big toe than u have in ur whole body and why i carried that last name i will never understand i guess just stupiody
martha

Dunmor, KY

#37 Aug 5, 2011
samantha young wrote:
<quoted text>bitch my mom has more class in here big toe than u have in ur whole body and why i carried that last name i will never understand i guess just stupiody
You are truly retarded,your mother is as big a w*ore as her daughters.
martha

Dunmor, KY

#38 Aug 5, 2011
samantha young wrote:
<quoted text>bitch my mom has more class in here big toe than u have in ur whole body and why i carried that last name i will never understand i guess just stupiody
Honey being stupid is the least of your problems.Your just jealous because we got it going on and you ain't got a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.Can't stay out of jail or take care of your kids,yeah I know all of that.
martha

Dunmor, KY

#39 Aug 5, 2011
samantha young wrote:
<quoted text>bitch my mom has more class in here big toe than u have in ur whole body and why i carried that last name i will never understand i guess just stupiody
Don't guess you can spell either,stupid not stupiody.Ha
samantha young

Madisonville, KY

#40 Aug 5, 2011
martha wrote:
<quoted text>You are truly retarded,your mother is as big a w*ore as her daughters.
bitch ur just mad cause u aren't pretty enough to be a w*ore cause u can't find nobody but D to have ur crazy a**...And as far as me and my sisters goes we are not w*ores thats right martha don't put any of the guys cause u don't know of any so keep ur no teeth havin c*cksucker shut
martha

Dunmor, KY

#41 Aug 5, 2011
samantha young wrote:
<quoted text>forreal that name skimehorn is the lowest u can go my mom always said that but i ignored her cause i thought it was only low in webster co. cause wwe know some there too but apparently it don't matter where u go its still low
Naw,you were just looking for somebody to help you take care of your kids,'cuz you never wanted them,only what money you could get off them.Take them kids to the Dr. for ADHA medication so you could take it yourself,yeah we know.
martha

Dunmor, KY

#42 Aug 5, 2011
samantha young wrote:
<quoted text>bitch my mom has more class in here big toe than u have in ur whole body and why i carried that last name i will never understand i guess just stupiody
Talk about not being able to spell,I think you ment her not here.Ha
martha

Dunmor, KY

#43 Aug 5, 2011
samantha young wrote:
<quoted text>bitch ur just mad cause u aren't pretty enough to be a w*ore cause u can't find nobody but D to have ur crazy a**...And as far as me and my sisters goes we are not w*ores thats right martha don't put any of the guys cause u don't know of any so keep ur no teeth havin c*cksucker shut
If you think your woman enough,make me.
martha

Dunmor, KY

#44 Aug 5, 2011
samantha young wrote:
<quoted text>bitch ur just mad cause u aren't pretty enough to be a w*ore cause u can't find nobody but D to have ur crazy a**...And as far as me and my sisters goes we are not w*ores thats right martha don't put any of the guys cause u don't know of any so keep ur no teeth havin c*cksucker shut
Your like a door knob,everybody's had a turn.W*ore I would have to take my shoes off to count high enough to name all the men you've been with.C*cksuking is your game not mine.And honey,people don't get with you because they think your pretty,they just know your like peanut butter,easily spread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandy 12 min Yep 2
Larry Jones Lj 20 min Dawny 6
Earlington Music Forum (Apr '13) 53 min Musikologist 12
recycle 3 hr 4 sho 4
Best comedy- fireproof 4 hr theman 5
Keith D. from Tyson 4 hr BreBre 3
TruTV Bait Car Is RACIST (Sep '11) 7 hr Honky 173

White Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

White Plains Mortgages