First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Santa Clause

Frankfort, KY

#1 Dec 16, 2010
Anybody know where I can find Cory. He's been a good boy this year and I've got a special gift that I've been wanting to give him for a long time.If anyone knows where he is let Santa know.MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Santa Clause

Frankfort, KY

#2 Dec 16, 2010
I almost forgot, I've got special gifts for anyone who is providing Cory with a place to stay. Send Santa a message so he can give Cory and friends a very special Christmas.
yesmsnancy

Central City, KY

#3 Dec 17, 2010
Santa,you might check Hopkins County Jail.I hear that is his and Samantha's second home.Oh and Santa,when you give him his present,give him one for the rest of us too.Ha ha.
Santa Clause

Frankfort, KY

#4 Dec 17, 2010
He's not in the jail but I am afraid he may be there soon. And yes, I promise to give him presents until he can't take any more presents. See you soon Cory, you good little boy.
Smart Lil Elf

Japan

#6 Dec 17, 2010
Good luck Santa but me thinks it will take more than your red-nosed reindeer to deliver those gifts!!!!!!
Oh and by the way just so you don't put him on the wrong Good/Bad boy list it's spelled COREY with an E!!!!!!!!!!
needtoknow

Central City, KY

#7 Dec 17, 2010
Smart Lil Elf wrote:
Good luck Santa but me thinks it will take more than your red-nosed reindeer to deliver those gifts!!!!!!
Oh and by the way just so you don't put him on the wrong Good/Bad boy list it's spelled COREY with an E!!!!!!!!!!
Smart lil elf you are not.Moved to Japan,huh.
Smart Lil Elf

UK

#8 Dec 17, 2010
1. I'm not Corey
2. It's called a Proxy look into it okay!
3. I refuse to do Santa's work for him ,he only works one day a year anyway's!
4. Smart, yes I am
needtoknow

Central City, KY

#9 Dec 17, 2010
Smart Lil Elf wrote:
1. I'm not Corey
2. It's called a Proxy look into it okay!
3. I refuse to do Santa's work for him ,he only works one day a year anyway's!
4. Smart, yes I am
Not smart enough to stay out of jail,apparently.Sounds like if you are Cory Or Corey either one,you might be better off in Japan.
just the facts

Central City, KY

#11 Dec 17, 2010
Same Ole Elf wrote:
Everyone in town know's your looking for him, all I'm saying is good luck, especially when the locals can't find him!
What you need to do is do something about that no good mother. As a mother it saddens me to think about all those kids she has.
Personally haven't seen him since around August at the Ideal.
Who's mother?Corey's momma is cool.You must be talking about Samantha.She's had 6 pregnancies.Five living.None living with her that I know of.All have been removed from her care.
Santa Claus

White Plains, KY

#13 Dec 18, 2010
Ho ho ho, corey if you come to santa you can get your presents early! If not i can give it to you on christmas and you can ride in my sleigh to the north pole
needtoknow

Central City, KY

#14 Dec 18, 2010
Santa Claus wrote:
Ho ho ho, corey if you come to santa you can get your presents early! If not i can give it to you on christmas and you can ride in my sleigh to the north pole
Ok,I'm tyring to read between the lines here.So I assume he rolled over on you to get his ass out of hot water.better watch Samantha too.
rathunter

Frankfort, KY

#15 Dec 18, 2010
Cory rolled and has been workin for awhile. What better cover than to act like you're on the run.If the cops really wanted him they'de already have him.If you've gave Cory any "presents" the cops be coming to see you soon.
Snowman

Madisonville, KY

#16 Dec 19, 2010
Get Smart!!!! If Corey rolled over on all the dealers he knows there would not be enough badges around here toarrest them all !!!! Why arent they arresting all these people he has ROLLED OVER??? I have not heard of any arrest. They need to go after that slut bag he is with....She has her own script pad she stole from a doc's office, and I heard she has already pushed a few of them and they ACTULLY went through....And "Santa Clause" sounds like a law enforcement his self of some kind?? Be careful little mouth what you say!!!! Santa's listening very closely to ALL your comments.And reading between the lines hisself!! Merry Christmas, Ho Ho Ho...... P.S. Hey Missy C. you may get a well deserved rest...This retard town has someone new to rake over the coals!!!!
needtoknow

Central City, KY

#17 Dec 19, 2010
Snowman wrote:
Get Smart!!!! If Corey rolled over on all the dealers he knows there would not be enough badges around here toarrest them all !!!! Why arent they arresting all these people he has ROLLED OVER??? I have not heard of any arrest. They need to go after that slut bag he is with....She has her own script pad she stole from a doc's office, and I heard she has already pushed a few of them and they ACTULLY went through....And "Santa Clause" sounds like a law enforcement his self of some kind?? Be careful little mouth what you say!!!! Santa's listening very closely to ALL your comments.And reading between the lines hisself!! Merry Christmas, Ho Ho Ho...... P.S. Hey Missy C. you may get a well deserved rest...This retard town has someone new to rake over the coals!!!!
Doesn't surprize me.She''l steal anything that is not nailed down.I hate to say this because at one time my family loved Samantha and her children as our own,but I think she is goin g to end up in PeeWee Valley or dead of an overdose.Sad for her kids.
intheknow

Frankfort, KY

#18 Dec 21, 2010
Cory has left town and joined a homosexual emo pill snorting cult in eastern Kentucky.He wants everyone to know he is doing fine and he says being gay ain't so bad, long as you got some pills to snort.Cory and his new life partner, Richard, want to wish everyone a merry christmas.

Since: Oct 09

Ballsack, NY

#19 Dec 22, 2010
Hell Corey is a full blown cock smoker, won't tell you how im positive of this but it's TRUE
Snowman

Madisonville, KY

#20 Dec 22, 2010
Hey Douche Bag You wouldnt know truth if it hit you up side your head...and anyway with a name like that who in the world would take you serious.I have known Corey for a while, and never heard this one ...Maybe Samantha is really a dude but just hides it. TOO FUNNY !!!!

Since: Oct 09

Ballsack, NY

#22 Dec 23, 2010
Snowman, if the truth hit me upsode the head it would die first, just becuse Corey has a woman doesn't mean he doesnt enjoy a sperm bath every now and then, or maybe even a astroglide hand job.
Snowman

Madisonville, KY

#23 Dec 25, 2010
Shut up !!!! You are a sicko,So give yourself a sperm bath.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#24 Dec 26, 2010
that samantha is a nasty bitch and so is her sis tabatha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl with crotch rotting 1 hr Alfy MegA 58
Oh but I know 1 hr Alfy MegA 59
Why are women such backstabbers (Nov '13) 6 hr Ba waaaaa baby b 64
Cracker Barrel host 7 hr hatergonahate 3
trump or hillary? 7 hr hatergonahate 4
Meth face (Jan '16) 7 hr utoo 12
Jeremy hammack 9 hr Needtoknow 1

White Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance