Accident on pennyrile pwky leaves one deceased and two others hurt
Bob

Dunmor, KY

#2 Mar 25, 2012
Does anyone know this for certain?
curious

White House, TN

#3 Mar 25, 2012
Yes shes gone there fixin to notify the family pray for her children they lost there dad three years ago to the same thing!
OMG

Madisonville, KY

#4 Mar 25, 2012
do you know this for a fact, I really hope it's not a joke
curious

White House, TN

#5 Mar 25, 2012
Its a fact!! Why would her name be brought up at the fire dept if it wasnt [email protected]
Just wondering

United States

#6 Mar 25, 2012
Which fire dept?
diane crook

Herndon, VA

#7 Mar 26, 2012
curious wrote:
Its a fact!! Why would her name be brought up at the fire dept if it wasnt [email protected]
You seem to know too much about this. Stuff that the family can't even find out! Which fire dept? Where and when did this wreck take place?
diane crook

Herndon, VA

#8 Mar 26, 2012
This is NOT TRUE!!! She is fine!
tiffany brown

Sikeston, MO

#9 Mar 26, 2012
i dont know were you are geting your info from but me and matt had not a dam thing to do with it and as for ms. tabatha i dont talk to u and have not talked to u in for ever so how do i talk shit about ashley to you and i live on drakes creek im not hard to find you want some come get u some bitch ill be waiting!
Tired of this bs

United States

#10 Mar 26, 2012
She did it herself! Everyone knows she did.
twisted

Madisonville, KY

#11 Mar 26, 2012
Yea, sometimes we all need a little attention. She just goes about it all the wrong way, for example, those great mug shots we can view online, all the drama on her FB page, now faking her own death. I will pray for you Ashley, lol!
Tabatha Duvall

Madisonville, KY

#12 Apr 14, 2012
tiffany brown wrote:
i dont know were you are geting your info from but me and matt had not a dam thing to do with it and as for ms. tabatha i dont talk to u and have not talked to u in for ever so how do i talk shit about ashley to you and i live on drakes creek im not hard to find you want some come get u some bitch ill be waiting!
im so scared of ur fat ass.... u and matt always talked shit about ashley to me dont deny it now
Tiffany brown

United States

#13 Apr 14, 2012
Bitch i have never said shit to u bout ashley and as far as my fat ass like i said im not hard to find im on drakes creek like i said u want some come get some!!! Bitch back up u was talking shit bout me on here first and as far as matt he is not ur cuz so get ur facts straight!!!!
whatever

Madisonville, KY

#14 Apr 14, 2012
My oh my, ignorance is bliss. Lies hurt so many, but the truth can be even more painful. Because in your world you have made your share of mistakes and continue do so. Well other things have continued...My lips are sealed. I love a good mystery don't you?
Tabatha Duvall

Madisonville, KY

#15 Apr 15, 2012
Tiffany brown wrote:
Bitch i have never said shit to u bout ashley and as far as my fat ass like i said im not hard to find im on drakes creek like i said u want some come get some!!! Bitch back up u was talking shit bout me on here first and as far as matt he is not ur cuz so get ur facts straight!!!!
he is the one that said we was cousins.. not me.. i told him my aunt was married to eddie wayne brown.. and that is when he came up with that.. so whatever.. fat bitch.. i aint worried about u i have better things in my life to worry about it aint u... grow up!! yall always thought yall was better then everybody. u aint.. u r taken up sapce and air.. worthless piece of trash..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 9 min TACO OCAT 1,339
Confederate Statue At Old Courthouse 49 min Linda Lee mixed u... 70
Why the other woman pissed at the guys wife? Wh... 1 hr justin case 5
Scam artist 3 hr eye roll 4
Qualifications to date a girl in madisonville 11 hr TACO OCAT 15
anyone know nathan johnson? 12 hr Hftuvx 12
Jessica Williams (Sep '16) 18 hr Random man 13

White Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance