Do you know this guy??? Help me out says he's 48 and married
kid

United States

#2 Aug 3, 2012
Yeah... what about him ?
want to know!!!

Madisonville, KY

#3 Aug 3, 2012
Well I prank called him a long time ago and I kept his number and I called him back and her was being really dirty and purvey with me I want to know where he lives
Info you should know

White House, TN

#4 Aug 3, 2012
If his wife wants to press charges against you for harassment you have gave yourself away by posting here.

What you should know!

The internet has a reputation as a forum for candid, freewheeling and often profane discourse. The anything goes attitude and seeming anonymity of the space can bring out the worst in people. Even thoughtless or foolish comments however can have serious consequences. So even as you browse behind a screen name you need to think before you comment.

You Aren't Anonymous

Let's get this straight. Web sites track IP addresses. Web sites will give up IP addresses to law enforcement and to subpoenas issued in civil cases. Your internet service provider will provide account details of IP addresses under the same circumstances. So what you say on the internet easily can be tracked to you.

Now, make that silly call again you already gave them your computers IP address.
kid

White House, TN

#5 Aug 5, 2012
Yeah he said these annoying little girls keep calling him ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jack Hinton 7 min Grammar Police 5
Funky Funk 9 min Spectrum 3
Working? 47 min Spectrum 16
Cheats name them and shame them 50 min Spectrum 3
~~4 Letter Word Game~~ (Aug '12) 52 min Spectrum 5,647
So very blessed to have this Man 1 hr Blessed 22
Site needs to be shut down 1 hr Grammar Police 6

White Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance