Please help me locate my sons tball pics

Posted in the White Pine Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kay

Jefferson City, TN

#1 Jul 21, 2010
My son had his pics takin from his first year at tball and i was supposed to recieve them in 2 weeks well its been like almost 2 months! I called the place that took the pics and i was told a sarah turner has the pics. Im not from white pine orginally and ive only lived here a yr, so i dont know who she is. I really want his pics so if anyone has any info on how i can find them please let me know!!! Thank You
Hello

Jefferson City, TN

#2 Jul 21, 2010
I know who she is, but I don't know her personally. I can give you a link to her facebook page. I hope this helps you to locate your son's pictures.

http://www.facebook.com/... #!/profile.php?id=1552884855
Hello Again

Jefferson City, TN

#3 Jul 21, 2010
Just wanted to let you know that you need a facebook account first. You'll have to login and copy and paste the link into the address bar in order for it to work.
me to

Morristown, TN

#4 Jul 21, 2010
If you find out any info please let us know! I'm also wanting to get my daughters pics
me 3e

Morristown, TN

#6 Jul 21, 2010
let all of us know. She has my nephews pictures
Karen

Morristown, TN

#7 Jul 21, 2010
My husband is a coach in White Pine. You need to get with your childs coach they were given the pictures. Who is the coach I maybe able to get a number for you.
Kay

Jefferson City, TN

#8 Jul 21, 2010
Thank you all and i hav contacted my sons coach which is chad cotter and he said he never got them.I just want them so bad!!! lol Its my sons first yr and they rly mean alot to me.
Karen

Morristown, TN

#9 Jul 21, 2010
Tell Chad that my hubby had to pick his up at the drug store in White Pine, for some reason Sarah Turner left them there with her mother. He picked his up 2 weeks ago, my oldest son played kid pitch and he hasnt gotten his pictures yet either.
turner0722

Cazenovia, WI

#10 Jul 22, 2010
This is Sarah Turner. Just to let everyone know, t-ball pictures were received back from the photographer on July 13th. My husband and I left for vacation on the 14th so I had my mom take them down to Sanitary Drug with her to be picked up by all coaches. I called every single coach and also sent them a text message before we left town to let them know they were at the pharmacy ready to be picked up. If you have not received your pictures, I suggest you contact your child's coach and remind THEM of the fact that your photos have not been delivered yet. Most coaches wait until their end of the season banquet to hand out pictures and trophies also.
turner0722

Cazenovia, WI

#11 Jul 22, 2010
vikings wrote:
sarah turner.. hah thats reliable she left her own husband for a boyfriend she cheated on with.
Grow up and get a life. Get your facts straight before you make comments that aren't true.
me to

Morristown, TN

#12 Jul 22, 2010
Thanks for all the information! I called my childs coach and he said he was trying to locate them. Hopefully he will call soon to hand them out.
Kay

Jefferson City, TN

#13 Jul 23, 2010
Thank you Karen for the info I got my sons pics from the drug store!!!!!! Chad has not picked them up so if ur child was on his team just go to drug store and get them and they are soooooo cute! And Sarah sorry if somebody had to say something dimb to you on here, I just dont know alot people from white pine bc im not from here, I just wanted to find the pics bc chad told me he didnt know where they were and wouldnt return my calls!This was supposed to just be a post to locate the pics not for some stupied person to come on here and bash you and im sorry for that!
Karen

Morristown, TN

#15 Jul 23, 2010
You are very welcome! Glad you finally got them. I have one of my kids photos, but not the other. I will have to go by there and get his.
Teresa

Sevierville, TN

#16 Jul 24, 2010
turner0722 wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up and get a life. Get your facts straight before you make comments that aren't true.
0722? What? Is that the number of men you've slept with?
You need to get in church.
turner0722

United States

#17 Jul 24, 2010
no that would be my anniversary date with my husband. And why do some people have to be so hateful. I am a mother to three beautiful children and a wife to a husband I respect and adore. I do not pass judgement on others and love all people. Why can't you just be kind? I will add you to my prayer list.
Good Friend and No Dummy

Sevierville, TN

#18 Jul 28, 2010
vikings wrote:
sarah turner.. hah thats reliable she left her own husband for a boyfriend she cheated on with.
Sarah told every family where they could pick up their pics before she left on vacation! The drugstore is not hard to find no matter how stupid you are. Don't start gossip again remember you could be next! Maybe you are one who hasn't picked yours up yet. Get a life and mind your own business.Cast the first stone you idiot!
ksm

Morristown, TN

#19 Jul 30, 2010
She may have told the coaches, but not every parent. I think Dan should have been more professional since he is pres. and made sure he gave the pics to the coaches himself. Those pics were too expensive to be put in a box at the drugstore for anyone to just go through them. If he is gonna hold that position he needs to do a better job.
was pleased

Sevierville, TN

#20 Jul 30, 2010
ksm wrote:
She may have told the coaches, but not every parent. I think Dan should have been more professional since he is pres. and made sure he gave the pics to the coaches himself. Those pics were too expensive to be put in a box at the drugstore for anyone to just go through them. If he is gonna hold that position he needs to do a better job.
If you could have done better smarta$$ why didnt you volunteer to be president either step up or shut up. I thought Dan did a good job, it being his first year, we all cant be perfect when we have a job and a family and try to help out in sports. We should be thanking him for he did step up and agree to do it,with that said it let these kids play and have a good time and thats what it should be about.
ksm

Morristown, TN

#21 Jul 31, 2010
Yeah the kids really had alot of fun playing in Dandridge most of the time and in grass that needed mowed. He should step down and let someone else do it. And if he does Im sure whoever steps up will be alot better.
I am kids mom too

Morristown, TN

#22 Aug 4, 2010
Everybody always has something to complain about, Sarah and Dan are two awesome people and I am glad that Sarah is a friend of mine. To all of you who are complaining. Dan stepped up to the plate along with Josh, who is over softball, they did an amazing job this year. Because there are NOT a lot of people in White Pine that want to step up and do anything. If you do not want to jump in and help out then may I suggest that you take your kids somewhere else and leave those alone that are willing to be there for our kids. If your not willing to be there to help out when needed, then just keep your posts to yourself. Dan and Josh, I commend you on a job WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Pine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Miller Child Neglect 16 min Jackie 9
Dating 31 min Curious 4
Robert holt (Jun '17) 58 min Truth or conseque... 3
Charleston Kyle 1 hr Well ok 17
scott arwood (Aug '11) 1 hr honestly 12
tru homes ( clayton ) guys Sun SamSam 12
Help Sun Seeking2Rent 1

White Pine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance