Apparent homicide still under investi...

Apparent homicide still under investigation

There are 23 comments on the Newport Plain Talk story from Aug 6, 2010, titled Apparent homicide still under investigation. In it, Newport Plain Talk reports that:

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Jefferson County Sheriff's Department said they continue to investigate the stabbing death of Mickey Crocker, 67, on July 27.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newport Plain Talk.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 24, 2010
So I hear Adams is on the run, so to his wife," Are you still gonna say he's innocent?"I mean geesh, if you didn't do it,why run?
wondering

United States

#2 Aug 24, 2010
bnhere4ever wrote:
So I hear Adams is on the run, so to his wife," Are you still gonna say he's innocent?"I mean geesh, if you didn't do it,why run?
They say there were 4 of them.. Have they released any names??

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 24, 2010
Not sure about complete accuracy of this but my son is friend of Mr. Crocker's brother.We have heard that they took Adam's clothes for dna and they had a match. Soon after that we heard he was on the run. Haven't heard nothing about the rest of them yet.The only name we have heard is Shawn Adams.I'll post again as soon as I know anymore. Once again, I cannot tell you this for sure.It is only what I have been told .But I think we all agree they need to get the bastard who did this.Or I would hope so.
jjj

Tullahoma, TN

#4 Aug 25, 2010
they got names yea and they have been so many leads and then they just stop talking about it soo who knows
shawns wife

Fort Benning, GA

#5 Sep 1, 2010
once again let me tell you you freaking IDIOTS!! shawns been in jail for almost a month already...call the damn jeff county jail and ask if they have a shawn adams...yuou people are ignorant and really need to keep his name outcha mouth!! everybody who WAS being held in solitairy for this tragedy has been released or put into gen population..get your stories right..seriously..its called SLANDER and its illegal!! id sure like to know ur name since your running your mouth about my husband and you dont even KNOW HIM!!!...i'm serious...if your so sure about all this whats your name!!?? he's already been cleared so kiss my a** buddy!
rankin rebel

Jefferson City, TN

#6 Sep 4, 2010
its a funny thing i live right beside of shawns daddy and i havent seen shawn sence mickey murder i heard that he was in jail for mickey murder thats what his dad told my husband so shawn wife needs to stop lying and tell the truth
Interested

Morristown, TN

#7 Sep 10, 2010
Reading all the comments about this, I have a question that no one has seemed to ask. If Shawn Adams is innocent, what was his alibi the morning of the murder?
More News Spin

Schaumburg, IL

#8 Sep 11, 2010
Slander: the utterance of a falsehood that damages anouther's reputation. No it's not slander.
yrag selp

Nashville, TN

#9 Sep 13, 2010
randy kelley randy kelley randy kelly
yrag selp

Nashville, TN

#10 Sep 13, 2010
randy kelly randy kelly randy kelly
wise one

Knoxville, TN

#11 Sep 13, 2010
rankin rebel wrote:
its a funny thing i live right beside of shawns daddy and i havent seen shawn sence mickey murder i heard that he was in jail for mickey murder thats what his dad told my husband so shawn wife needs to stop lying and tell the truth
That whole family is trouble and theives and stays in jail.
just a fly

Morristown, TN

#12 Sep 16, 2010
who is this name gary pless i keep hearin?
Shawns Friend

United States

#13 Sep 15, 2012
Shawn is in jail not been convicted of the murder serving time for v.o.p and to all of you basing what you say on hear say know facts before you assume cause that makes an ass outta you you just needed to know Shawn he wouldn't never do anything like that no natter the circumstances he has two kids which he adores so fuck off before you make a fool of yourselves I believe it was someone else because of a recent murder of a well known w.p Nan and they were killed the same way o but I guess that was Shawn too since he's the accused killer of Mickey its okay Shawn we all out here gotcha
Shawns Friend

United States

#14 Sep 15, 2012
yrag selp wrote:
randy kelly randy kelly randy kelly
I think it may have been Randy as well he killed Johnny and they haven't found him yet
MOM

Knoxville, TN

#15 Sep 28, 2012
Thank u Shawns friends! bcause anyone who knows him knows he would not do that!!!!!!
just nsoey

Knoxville, TN

#16 Sep 28, 2012
the name Gary Pless. he is a violent pereon. really could benefit taking anger management classes. if that would help. seems like his name pops up alot. he really made someone mad bcause someone broke into his house and did major damage. was living beside him so i know is true.
What

United States

#17 Sep 29, 2012
Shawns Friend wrote:
Shawn is in jail not been convicted of the murder serving time for v.o.p and to all of you basing what you say on hear say know facts before you assume cause that makes an ass outta you you just needed to know Shawn he wouldn't never do anything like that no natter the circumstances he has two kids which he adores so fuck off before you make a fool of yourselves I believe it was someone else because of a recent murder of a well known w.p Nan and they were killed the same way o but I guess that was Shawn too since he's the accused killer of Mickey its okay Shawn we all out here gotcha
So he's been in jail this long for v.o.p...lol whatever!
gary pless

Morristown, TN

#18 Jan 21, 2013
just nsoey wrote:
the name Gary Pless. he is a violent pereon. really could benefit taking anger management classes. if that would help. seems like his name pops up alot. he really made someone mad bcause someone broke into his house and did major damage. was living beside him so i know is true.
nsoey I don't know who you are but you never lived beside me and you don't no me I am not by rule a violent person but I can be if i am pushed I mind my own bussinesand I would advise you to do the same if you can't use your own name you coward.
AuntC

Broken Arrow, OK

#19 Mar 2, 2013
Never thought Shawn was guilty of this crime because of his soft heart. What is the word on the street that is going to happen to him?
laughing

Duluth, GA

#20 Mar 2, 2013
gary pless wrote:
<quoted text>nsoey I don't know who you are but you never lived beside me and you don't no me I am not by rule a violent person but I can be if i am pushed I mind my own bussinesand I would advise you to do the same if you can't use your own name you coward.
How do YOU know the other poster does not know you or never lived beside you? MOST people who post on here do not admit it. And people say things on here they wouldn't say in person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Pine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jawaan Mccullough out of prison (Apr '12) 46 min nasty Jeanne 9
critter connection 56 min Amanda 4
wives that cheat 1 hr Troubled 10
Anybody know Josh Barnes from White Pine? 1 hr RealTalk 1
matt mantooth (Jun '13) 2 hr im back 9
Ford Cruz Thru 2 hr Bybee bandit 23
Mexicans working at Sonoco Newport now? 2 hr Had to be there 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

White Pine Mortgages