jeepmane

Stockton, CA

#1 Aug 29, 2011
Has anyone seen Brandi Campbell lately?
white pine resident

Jefferson City, TN

#2 Aug 29, 2011
unfortunately yes she has been at kid kountry with her daughter a few days of the week.
wp lol

Roopville, GA

#3 Aug 30, 2011
Why do you ask?
jeepmane

United States

#4 Aug 30, 2011
I have always had a thing for her and I saw her at easy in one day and bein tryin to find her every since
jeepmane

United States

#5 Sep 11, 2011
I do believe brandi is not in white pine anymore haven't seen her anymore
shorty28

Morristown, TN

#6 Sep 26, 2011
yes, I brandi am stiln white pine and to the one that says unfortunately i am at the park with my daughter. I am and will be so get a life
jeepmane

Atlanta, GA

#7 Sep 26, 2011
Shorty I do agree with that people need to mind there own at least you are taking care of and spending time with your kids .....you still at middlebrook
jeepmane

United States

#8 Sep 27, 2011
Meadowbrook
sup2011

Marietta, GA

#9 Oct 6, 2011
That shits gonna fall off jeepmane!

Since: Aug 11

United States

#10 Oct 7, 2011
sup2011 wrote:
That shits gonna fall off jeepmane!
. Brandi ain't that way don't be talkin bought her like that

Since: Aug 11

United States

#11 Oct 13, 2011
Still haven't seen her anymore
nunyabusiness

Morristown, TN

#12 Oct 14, 2011
She's in hiding from the sheriff's department and all the people wanting to kick her skank butt.
LOL

United States

#13 Aug 19, 2012
she better keep hiding - there's a warrant out for her and her man. what a joke he is. cops have been asking questions all around and were looking for her at the park last tuesday.
roger

White Pine, TN

#14 Aug 21, 2012
Is this the nasty skank with the man that's got big Dumbo ears? Aww God she looks bad and sickly. Girl needs to get off them pills.
shorty28

United States

#15 Dec 9, 2012
Roflmfao you all need a life!! thanks haters for making me FAMOUS!!
Tyler

Knoxville, TN

#16 Dec 31, 2012
Yo
MEE

Morristown, TN

#17 Jan 4, 2013
shorty28 wrote:
Roflmfao you all need a life!! thanks haters for making me FAMOUS!!
Brandi lemme holler at you
therealmrshouchi ns

United States

#18 Jun 13, 2015
Brandi Campbell does not live in Whitepine anymore. She is in college and has been sober for 3 years. She is also getting married to her best friend and fiance Amos. Everyone has a past and that is where it needs to stay. If you feel the need to get on here and hide behind a screen name and bash someone else, it is you that I feel sorry for. Also, while I am at it, leave Sammi Swann alone as well. She is finally happy and complete. Obviously, you are so miserable in your own life that you want to try to make others as miserable as you. We all know misery loves company. Well I can tell you one thing, it won't be these two women, we ARE HAPPY!!! Respect that and move on with your miserable life. I pray GOD blesses you and btw this is Brandi Bitch!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Pine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roger Lamb 28 min Roger 1
Hi I'm Wesley W. 58 min not 26
Your women are on dope. I know what's to blame. 1 hr Spock 4
Why newport sucks.... 1 hr Igotprettymouthsa... 13
What happened to Skips thread? 1 hr Igotprettymouthsa... 9
Who needs to be in here 1 hr Fred 3
Iso rent 1 hr Jess 4

White Pine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance