Stripper that lives in White Pine?

Stripper that lives in White Pine?

Posted in the White Pine Forum

please tell

United States

#1 Apr 24, 2011
I heard there was a slutty stripper who lives in White Pine. Does anybody know who this might be?
your correct

Monterey, TN

#2 Apr 25, 2011
Yes your correct, she lives in White Pine (county area) and has a child that attends the local elementary school. Why are you asking?
Well

Monterey, TN

#3 Apr 26, 2011
lol I'm sure there are more than one!
BWAHAHAHA

Orange Park, FL

#5 Apr 27, 2011
...all the other stuff going on 'round here - and *THIS* is what the Topic is? BWAHAHAHAHA

sorry - i just thought the meth labs, murders, accidental shootings and the such would be a more pressing issue....

and the funniest part? they wanna know WHO it IS! hahahahaha Gotta luv the gossip-lines.

If the child has clothes, is fed, has shelter - AND IS LOVED ..... still better than 75% of the kids i see running around with the Poser Parents.... but hey..... I'll always be "THAT GUY"
wp man

Greer, SC

#6 Jun 25, 2011
please tell wrote:
I heard there was a slutty stripper who lives in White Pine. Does anybody know who this might be?
michelle bullington right she has a bunch of kids:/
Just Curious

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jun 26, 2011
What strip bar doe's she work at? What's her stage name?
wp cares

Columbia, SC

#8 Jun 26, 2011
BWAHAHAHA wrote:
...all the other stuff going on 'round here - and *THIS* is what the Topic is? BWAHAHAHAHA
sorry - i just thought the meth labs, murders, accidental shootings and the such would be a more pressing issue....
and the funniest part? they wanna know WHO it IS! hahahahaha Gotta luv the gossip-lines.
If the child has clothes, is fed, has shelter - AND IS LOVED ..... still better than 75% of the kids i see running around with the Poser Parents.... but hey..... I'll always be "THAT GUY"
I don't care who is or is not a stripper. She probably is not on welfare. And she enjoys what she does so good for her:) at least she's not on welfare like michelle b. Is ...
lol

Brevard, NC

#9 Jun 27, 2011
wp cares wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care who is or is not a stripper. She probably is not on welfare. And she enjoys what she does so good for her:) at least she's not on welfare like michelle b. Is ...
exactly! Stripping is still a job and it probably pays her very well. It may be taboo and wrong in some ppl's eyes but its her business and her body. If she is comfortable with it, then so be it.
nunyabusiness

Morristown, TN

#10 Jun 27, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>exactly! Stripping is still a job and it probably pays her very well. It may be taboo and wrong in some ppl's eyes but its her business and her body. If she is comfortable with it, then so be it.
AMEN!!! Finally someone else with a moral consious. Now if everyone else would learn and understand that everyone has the right to what they want to do as long as it's not against the law.
her body, her life and the lives of her kids. Truth of the matter be told your just jealous cause you don't have the nerve or body to be able to do it yourself. So live and let live and getover yourselves.
Just Curious

Knoxville, TN

#11 Jun 28, 2011
I'm not being critical or anything like that. Let her make her money the way she want's or needs. I was thinking of having a party and inviting a stripper. LONG LIVE THE STRIPPERS: I love em.
wp cares

York, SC

#13 Jun 29, 2011
old stripper trick wrote:
I used to know a few of them that would do this. They give a guy a big fat line of coke, for free. Then a few minutes later when he's feeling especially horny they'll offer their special services.
Strippers make a lot of money.
not all strippers do that. Only trashy strippers do:/
yuppy

Morristown, TN

#14 Sep 1, 2011
sammie swann?? lol
ralph crum

United States

#15 Sep 1, 2011
please tell wrote:
it may be that she cant get any help to take care of her kid like you do so she dose what she can walk a mile with her befor you judge her offer help not your lip
no thanks

Sevierville, TN

#16 Sep 3, 2011
I wouldnt degrade myself and walk a mile in her shoes. Buddy you need to think before you speak.
instigator

United States

#17 Sep 9, 2011
no thanks wrote:
I wouldnt degrade myself and walk a mile in her shoes. Buddy you need to think before you speak.
me either! I bet u would have sum sore feet if you was to walk a mile in 6 inch f+u+c+k me pumps. Now ill agree on that one.( I had to refrain that with +'s) where does she strip at ? u people know a lot about her!
tammy

United States

#18 Sep 9, 2011
no thanks wrote:
you stupid sob you dont no what your talkin about some day ull be broke carma you gayass and post your name coward
Local

United States

#20 Oct 24, 2017
Just Curious wrote:
I'm not being critical or anything like that. Let her make her money the way she want's or needs. I was thinking of having a party and inviting a stripper. LONG LIVE THE STRIPPERS: I love em.
Where she at?
bahahaha

United States

#21 Oct 25, 2017
yuppy wrote:
sammie swann?? lol
Lmao. Im both disgusted and turned on
Slamminsammie

United States

#22 Oct 26, 2017
Sammy&#8203; used to show walking horses didn't she? Thin blonde chick? She advertises on backpage is how I recognised her. I was only reading the articles and didn't look at the naked pics.
Slamminsammie

United States

#23 Dec 5, 2017
Slamminsammie wrote:
Sammy&#8203; used to show walking horses didn't she? Thin blonde chick? She advertises on backpage is how I recognised her. I was only reading the articles and didn't look at the naked pics.
Yep that's her. I used to show with her back when she didn't charge you for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Pine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica (Mar '15) 1 hr Its jessica 5
Lonely ladys only 5 hr TheAllKnowing 3
White pine has some beautiful girls! 5 hr Obiwan 2
Jojo Hannah (Dec '15) 20 hr Hesapunk 7
Sarah west (Dec '16) 20 hr Lmao 6
trystan nettles (Jun '11) May 18 Still trying to slay 28
Research: White Pine murder 80's May 18 Novelist 1

White Pine Jobs

Personal Finance

White Pine Mortgages