who is the sexiest girl in white pine?
peepincreeper

United States

#42 Sep 25, 2010
Hotest gurls hav 2 b those headrick twins, lauren n kaitlyn. Ther twins aint they?
uhm

Morristown, TN

#43 Oct 25, 2010
hahaha wrote:
damn bone get a life and move on we all know you are actually brandon hamblin. us white pine people arent that stupid like u cali guys are.hahahaha. just leave nikki alone.oh by the way arent 14 yr old girls more your style
Omg, I haven't heard that name in awhile! When I was in highschool he tried to.... well nvm I just know that he likes girls that are young and won't tell on him!!!:(
chicken little

Columbus, GA

#44 Oct 25, 2010
peepincreeper wrote:
Hotest gurls hav 2 b those headrick twins, lauren n kaitlyn. Ther twins aint they?
They r not twins.
oh yeah

Strawberry Plains, TN

#45 Nov 1, 2010
ive seen them in white pine b4 an they do look good.
FukthaBS

Knoxville, TN

#47 Nov 12, 2010
They are definately not the hottest gurlz in wp... that would definately be Jackie Ramsey!!
BigolDick

Morristown, TN

#48 Nov 15, 2010
ive f**ked all the girls in white pine and the best hands down would have to be UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... ....... Shitonya Face
BigolDick

Morristown, TN

#49 Nov 15, 2010
andi got a big ol d!ck

Sincerely
Hugest Cockumus
2Funny

Morristown, TN

#51 Nov 15, 2010
This sh!t is too great..I love it. People should definately have to pay 4 this kinda entertainment!!!
a b c

Mooresburg, TN

#53 Nov 19, 2010
Comment
gangsta

Bean Station, TN

#54 Dec 16, 2010
kelly lusters p***y stinks an her sister is a hoe u all must not get out alot
luster love

Mooresburg, TN

#55 Dec 18, 2010
gangsta wrote:
kelly lusters p***y stinks an her sister is a hoe u all must not get out alot
Have you ever seen Nikki with next to nothing on? Man she is hot and her sister has the best looking boobs around. I've saw them and I'd pay to see them again. These girls are hot and can have any man they want, but the always choose the biggest dumbass in the group.
i think

Bean Station, TN

#56 Dec 18, 2010
I think the little red head waitress that worked at Hannahs about three years ago on night shift was hot she was funny too made her even nicer wonder what happened to her worked there when the jen girl did
i agree

United States

#57 Jan 17, 2011
cowboy wrote:
never even heard of the Lusters but the finest girls i kno to come out of wp is easy. Alyssa Waddel, Kristy Gallaher, Sara Eelers, Cale Overholt, Lori Taber. Don't know who's married or what new names are but man was high school fun lookin at these 5
I know most of those girls and they definately are gorgeous. Not to mention at least two of them (Kristy and Sarah) have beautiful families, i dont know about the rest.
dsafkjle

Morristown, TN

#58 Feb 6, 2011
mindy hrobuchak is the most beautiful in this little town. unlike all these other sweathogs.
chirpin

United States

#59 Mar 10, 2011
tht one blonde girl tht works at days inn. she is very beautiful. when i went in there to rent a room i got speechless, she was drop dead goregous. her name was sasha i think
inthepines

Morristown, TN

#60 Mar 13, 2011
Destanee Fine fur sure gorgeous and great personality
TigAzzBitties

Jefferson City, TN

#62 Apr 7, 2011
BigolDick wrote:
ive f**ked all the girls in white pine and the best hands down would have to be UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... ....... Shitonya Face
mah focka my wife lives in white pine, maybe you kno her. her name is.......... Pisstina Cup
Intrigued

Fayetteville, NC

#64 Oct 15, 2014
Tell me more about this Kelly Luster?
Wps

Monroe, NC

#65 Oct 27, 2014
Holly up there at the food city and that ole gal that lives on messer now out by the school house
618aaa

Morristown, TN

#66 Oct 29, 2014
Holly gotta nice ass, I'd stick it in it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Pine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Susan Nichols Fain Obidiah 24 min Cheryl67 1
Chandra White 30 min hmmmm 3
Julia jones 31 min please 42
Girl at Western finance 32 min Harley_D 1
Pokemon Go 37 min another 1 31
News Man charged with rape of 13-year-old (Dec '12) 52 min equalizer 8
streets 1 hr THE TRUTH 28

White Pine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance