Where she at
friend

United States

#2 May 15, 2013
Aliens got her
Know her

Morristown, TN

#3 Jun 15, 2013
After her mom passed she moved in with her oldest sister. She's married now but still goes to school. She's doing pretty good from what I know
Alien slayer

Easley, SC

#4 Jun 15, 2013
Know her wrote:
After her mom passed she moved in with her oldest sister. She's married now but still goes to school. She's doing pretty good from what I know
stop spreading false information, alien. We know you have her.
yep

Morristown, TN

#5 Jun 19, 2013
she was living with her older sister, but married Frank Woolard.
mmhmm

Morristown, TN

#6 May 23, 2014
she is married and having a baby by frank woolard and doing rlly good she is around in white pine if u actually got out from behind the computer you would see her they are around white pine all the time in a blue yota or a blue focus or white chvy
country girl

United States

#7 Jul 2, 2015
Brittany married a low life fuck named frank woolard who already had to children one daughter hes never seen her mother is ashleihh hensly and a son who he sees his mother is sierra parker sierra left him for one of his friends then he got with Brittany nasty ass she was only 16 he was 22 they got married and now have a child named hunter that isn't his but he cares more got him then he does his biological children they live with Frank's parents who supports them in every way his mom feeds all his animals early uhh n the morning because hes to worthless to he only has a part time job brittany is a lazy bitch and runs the roads all day long and uses frank and treats him like dog but he deserves every bit of it brittany is a nasty slut and always will be and so is frank I am glad sierra and Ashleigh left him and they are wonderful mothers with great husbands
Soooo

Sevierville, TN

#8 Jan 18, 2016
country girl wrote:
Brittany married a low life fuck named frank woolard who already had to children one daughter hes never seen her mother is ashleihh hensly and a son who he sees his mother is sierra parker sierra left him for one of his friends then he got with Brittany nasty ass she was only 16 he was 22 they got married and now have a child named hunter that isn't his but he cares more got him then he does his biological children they live with Frank's parents who supports them in every way his mom feeds all his animals early uhh n the morning because hes to worthless to he only has a part time job brittany is a lazy bitch and runs the roads all day long and uses frank and treats him like dog but he deserves every bit of it brittany is a nasty slut and always will be and so is frank I am glad sierra and Ashleigh left him and they are wonderful mothers with great husbands
glad to see Sierra knows how to use a computer, you can tell it's you but really wonderful mother, you do good to take care of your own kids. And the only reason your with Mark was to get back at frank! Woo good job
Huhwhat

Morristown, TN

#9 Jun 18, 2016
country girl wrote:
PLEASE learn how to use punctuation. That was brutal .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Pine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panther Creek pool (Jun '09) 2 min racist 16
Why does people try to start stuff all time 5 min face palm 11
Dogs destroyed property 6 min THunt 2
Alyssia Gulley 9 min Alyssia 10
morristown hamblen 10 min just wondering 1
Any one know brittany spradlin?can you tell me ... (Aug '10) 12 min Brittani 9
bobby cody 26 min wanthimbaD 1

White Pine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance