mexicans in white pine
land owner tax payer

United States

#165 Dec 4, 2011
my daughter are setting in a module trailer for there class room
if you pay for a service you should get that service !!(they should not be the ones setting out back in that rat hole are county calls a class room
Jose Juan Martinez

Morristown, TN

#166 Dec 8, 2011
I come to your town with my homies from Mexico! We look for better time and good job. We like driving with no license and pretend "not understand!" Many you not like us but more come soon. What is wheel sticker?
duesseven

Knoxville, TN

#167 Dec 14, 2011
all you haters [email protected] burn i hell shout out to my esse's im white and im proud to be a non racist pos they come here for a better living situation. hey white pine proud what the [email protected] have you done to make white pine better latly dont b#tch about ppl messin s#$t up if your not doin anything to make it better.....bi@#ch
TheMaroonGoon

Magee, MS

#168 Dec 16, 2011
Mexico has a knock off of our Bill of Rights. And in it, don't quote me on this but I believe it's number 2. It states that: Any foreigner can't get any assistance from their government. That's pretty damned shitty considering the fact that they come up here and get wic and food stamps.
American and Proud

Mooresburg, TN

#169 Dec 16, 2011
duesseven wrote:
all you haters [email protected] burn i hell shout out to my esse's im white and im proud to be a non racist pos they come here for a better living situation. hey white pine proud what the [email protected] have you done to make white pine better latly dont b#tch about ppl messin s#$t up if your not doin anything to make it better.....bi@#ch
You are no better than the SCUM you take-up for, White Trash wanna-be mexican.
zizi

Birmingham, AL

#170 Dec 17, 2011
What about the wreck that happened few years back that an illegal Mexican killed a young girl who was riding with her dad on bike he served our country but will never be able to again cause some illegal idiot decides to run over them killing his daughter that he hadn't had custody of long and just about killed him but yet the police protected the illegal so no one would get to him no served time for him he needed more than time done there was no justice there
whoever

Jefferson City, TN

#171 Jan 31, 2012
who gona work if they dont food city would be shut down in white pine i live around allot of them and dont forget u have to be with all races in heaven
laraza
#172 Jun 5, 2012
wer here deal with it already .com
laraza
#174 Jun 9, 2012
where here 2 stay
Yea been

United States

#175 Jun 24, 2012
Lol one of them ran out in front of my car and I hit them and I kept on going
soo

Morristown, TN

#176 Jul 16, 2012
so im pretty sure Jesus wanted everyone to be racist right? ohh and everyone is related get over it.
Fed Up with Mexicans

Morristown, TN

#177 Aug 5, 2012
illegal wrote:
we have rights! we you try and stop us we will get our attorney to use your laws against you .
Get used to it more are coming.
You have NO rights. You are illegal and deserve to be in jail!!!
whats his name

United States

#178 Jan 9, 2013
Too Bad wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post and everything you say is true. The problem is we all are too damn scared to do anything ourselves, just like you. You want a MAYOR to do what? Send a one horse tiny town police department to round up illegals? Get real. Do you not know that it is a FEDERAL problem and the feds refuse to do anything and the local police can't, or won't. So until you and all your "white" Americans actually stick together (they do, afterall 15 living in 2 rooms---would you) then at the end of the day they will be the majority, drag the economy down where we suffer and anything abouve eating a dead rat to them is a luxury. We have assed around and LOSAT a great country. So you may as well get used to it because they will stick together and they will whoop your ass, you will never whoop theirs. So, you may as well bite the bullet and not worry about this giant snowball as it's too big to stop now.
R U the white pine trailer park slum lord?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#179 Jan 15, 2013
whats his name wrote:
<quoted text>
R U the white pine trailer park slum lord?
Trailer Parks Slum Lords? not in white pine,TN
Wild Buck Bill

Jefferson City, TN

#180 Jan 15, 2013
u think wp is bad u should c morristown was in court for a ticket bet thet was 50 mexicans in there i and 2 att and judge was the only whites in there tht jabbin shit give me a headace judge just making them slap tht money dw
dennis sherman

Knoxville, TN

#181 Jan 17, 2013
but have you ever nailed a mexican girl, they have some sweet beaver. we should only allow mexican women in america so i can have sex with them.
PROUD AMERICAN

Mooresburg, TN

#182 Jan 17, 2013
To All Illegals......and we all know thats mostly Mexicans.
The simple truth remains this. You come to this country, then you learn the language, play by the rules in place, and keep your damn culture to yourself. If OUR Country desides, ultimately, to embrace aspects of your culture over time, then great, more power to you. As it did with certain aspects of the Italian, Slavic, Nordic, German, French, and Irish, that were added to the pre-existing English elements, but don't try and get the rest of us to give you special treatement until you've earned it. You don't like the way things are here? Then go the hell back to that sh!thole where you came from. It's a real simple choice.

You are the guest, and we are the host. You don't show up at somebody else's party, demand special seating, demand special dishes, and then proceed to call us racist because we tell you no. Then we have to be the bad guys in our own house, AKA Country.

Guests like that are usually shown to the door by the bouncer. America needs a bouncer very badly, and that bouncer should be our own Government, and the INS in particular. But when you have seedy elements like the leftwingers that keep them here and protect them, what do you expect? Our very own Government, along with the leftest, PC, bleeding hearts has brought this CANCER apon us. Then they tie our hands and wont even let or officers enforce the laws that are already on the books to protect us and OUR Country.

Only in a Govnerment gone insane, such as ours, could five mexicans cross the border illegaly with drugs and guns, get into a shoot-out with border officers, killing one and then have the officers investigated for "civil rights" violations when they beat the bastards like harp seals after they were cought. Only in a Government this insane can an illegal immigrant fight deportation! Only in a Government this insane would we grant "welfare assistance" to "illegal"immigrants! So I say to all you mexicans and the mexican lovers. YOU ARE A CANCER ON THIS GREAT LAND AND YOU SHOULD BE REMOVED AS SUCH.
Local Yokel

Kingston, TN

#183 Jan 27, 2013
Too Bad wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post and everything you say is true. The problem is we all are too damn scared to do anything ourselves, just like you. You want a MAYOR to do what? Send a one horse tiny town police department to round up illegals? Get real. Do you not know that it is a FEDERAL problem and the feds refuse to do anything and the local police can't, or won't. So until you and all your "white" Americans actually stick together (they do, afterall 15 living in 2 rooms---would you) then at the end of the day they will be the majority, drag the economy down where we suffer and anything abouve eating a dead rat to them is a luxury. We have assed around and LOSAT a great country. So you may as well get used to it because they will stick together and they will whoop your ass, you will never whoop theirs. So, you may as well bite the bullet and not worry about this giant snowball as it's too big to stop now.
What needs happen is whoop some politicians a$$ because this they're fault. Both parties want they're votes so heck no they want them legal. Like you said we've let it happen by OUR INACTION, get used to it or move to Mexico. Why the fire department in WP gave five bikes to one Mexican family last year, and they are the laziest Mexicans in WP, the little girl has leukemia so they're hearts went out to the Mexicans. When does people help poor American children anymore? Easy, NEVER. It just feels so good to help the Mexicans, go to Mexico and see the help you get. NONE..
We live here too

United States

#184 Feb 22, 2013
mama slider wrote:
<quoted text> Trailer Parks Slum Lords? not in white pine,TN
R U a trailer park owner?
LMAO

Sevierville, TN

#185 Feb 22, 2013
illegal wrote:
we have rights! we you try and stop us we will get our attorney to use your laws against you .
Get used to it more are comming.
Actually, you have no rights and no legal identity here. If you were to die and disappear, no one would know or miss you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Pine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cyclone football (Apr '13) 1 hr Cougar nation 14
Who is joe matthews and what do you think 9 hr Geust 1
kasey harrell (May '14) 21 hr Theytrash 7
Chris sprouse? May 24 martijacobs 6
Melissa talley (Jun '15) May 24 friend 15
Leah rines (Jun '15) May 24 Bigmistake 7
Who is meganne that works at sonic May 24 Anonymous 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

White Pine Mortgages