Officers arrest man for murder of Whi...

Officers arrest man for murder of White Pine man

There are 9 comments on the WBIR-TV story from Oct 5, 2010, titled Officers arrest man for murder of White Pine man. In it, WBIR-TV reports that:

Officers with the Jefferson County Sheriff's Department indicted a man on charges for first degree murder on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR-TV.

belcher

Nashville, TN

#1 Oct 8, 2010
oh but my boys are good boys yea right
bnhere4ever

White Pine, TN

#2 Oct 9, 2010
??? no one quite follows you here:::are you quoting someone? Please clarify.
belcher

Nashville, TN

#3 Oct 11, 2010
yea shaun adams step dad
bnhere4ever

White Pine, TN

#4 Oct 11, 2010
Ahhh, gotcha . Is that what he said??? LOL

Wonder what he's sayin now???? my boy's a murderer?? LOL
passing through

Mesa, AZ

#5 Oct 15, 2010
bnhere4ever wrote:
Ahhh, gotcha . Is that what he said??? LOL
Wonder what he's sayin now???? my boy's a murderer?? LOL
And you accuse me of being negative?
Seriously

Morristown, TN

#6 Nov 14, 2010
I have a really hard time believing that your a Belcher...
Seriously

Morristown, TN

#7 Nov 14, 2010
it's shaWn adams...and i guarantee you dont know his step-dad...because if you did, you wouldnt be posting stuff on here...
Fully Agree

Morristown, TN

#8 Nov 19, 2010
Seriously wrote:
it's shaWn adams...and i guarantee you dont know his step-dad...because if you did, you wouldnt be posting stuff on here...
Are you meaning this comment as his step-dad is a wonderful, good-hearted person or as if someone knew his step-dad that he'd kick somebody's ass for posting anything negative about him? If it's the latter, that wouldn't say too much for the family Shawn Adams comes from. Just sayin'.
old friend

Jefferson City, TN

#9 Nov 24, 2010
I was once an old friend of shawn adams until he turned states evidence on me...then he ran off to kentucky to hide from the cops back in 2002...i knew shawn adams very well and i think he is very capable of what he is being charged for...and trust me he was a very close friend i know him very well...I did my time for what we done and im glad to see him do his time finally. I even still have a newspaper clipping with mine and his name with the charges..shawn adams is no innocent kid...and im sure bud mccoig is glad to finaly have him after he ran 8 years ago..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Pine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cyclone football (Apr '13) 1 hr Cougar nation 14
Who is joe matthews and what do you think 9 hr Geust 1
kasey harrell (May '14) 22 hr Theytrash 7
Chris sprouse? May 24 martijacobs 6
Melissa talley (Jun '15) May 24 friend 15
Leah rines (Jun '15) May 24 Bigmistake 7
Who is meganne that works at sonic May 24 Anonymous 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

White Pine Mortgages