Word on the street

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2011

Cindy Drinnon? Anyone have any information on her whereabouts or what might have happened to her?
Iknowalittlebout it

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

From what I undrestand it would be for the best for her to stay in hiding for what she let those two men do to that little girl for crack. she deserves everything she gets and lets not forget about the other kids she had and put them off on someone else to raise while she done her drugs and all the other stuff she done. what is her name (real) name anyway smith, Drinnon, Mullins? Dont you have to get a divorce before you married again? I guess thats another charge when the catch her......
amazed

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

I heard she was dead, died in jail. Mike Drinnon, the guy she had Miranda with, ain't nothing put a pill head junkie..He's got whats coming to him soon enough.
Word on the Street

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

Iknowalittle about it- Who where these men and what did they do to her daughter? No doubt that Cindy and Mike didn't keep the best company. As far as her dieing in jail, I really don't believe that to be true because her death doesn't come up on the state sight. The police would have to report that information. Other sources indicate that perhaps she died of an overdose, yet someone else thinks she might be alive in Ohio. She is a relative of mine, and her family would like to know her whereabouts ( alive or dead) so that her daughter can have closure. Thank you both for what info you have shared.
Word on the Street

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

Amazed, neither Cindy or Mike were the parents they should have been. It breaks my heart what she has been through, but she is thriving now in spite of her past.
amazed

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

I desperately hope that Miranda is able to find closure. My heart breaks for her. I'm glad to hear someone is taking good care of her, she deserves the best. Thats all I've heard about Cindy, there must be someone who knows about her death, or if she is still living.
Word on the Street

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

There is bound to be someone out there with more information about what happened in her last days with daughter, and what happened after.
whiskey bent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

When Mike's ex lover Steve dailey get out of the pen have him to get it out michelle....opps i meant mike
mia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Only person that ever hurt Miranda was mike drinnon. Ain't hiding !! Bring it.
Iknowalittleboutit wrote:
From what I undrestand it would be for the best for her to stay in hiding for what she let those two men do to that little girl for crack. she deserves everything she gets and lets not forget about the other kids she had and put them off on someone else to raise while she done her drugs and all the other stuff she done. what is her name (real) name anyway smith, Drinnon, Mullins? Dont you have to get a divorce before you married again? I guess thats another charge when the catch her......
mia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

mia wrote:
Only person that ever hurt Miranda was mike drinnon. Ain't hiding !! Bring it.<quoted text>
you don't know what you are talking about. Must be kin to drinnon or one of his hoes
mia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

amazed wrote:
I heard she was dead, died in jail. Mike Drinnon, the guy she had Miranda with, ain't nothing put a pill head junkie..He's got whats coming to him soon enough.
amen
word on the street

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Can anyone provide any names of folks Cindy was last with or provide any information of where she might be? She didn't die in jail. The police have no record of her being there in the time period she disappeared nor are there any death records for her. We have even searched the Jane Doe sites trying to see if her body has been found. Please I beg for people to give us any and all information they know. Now that her daughter is older she speaks of her mother often...she needs to know what happened to her. No matter what your family has done, it is so hurtful to have so few answers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent White Pine Discussions

Search the White Pine Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 12 min TN Voter 138,777
I81 flea market open? (Mar '12) 39 min Hey 56
back 2 school bash 40 min cocade3 1
after 12yrs 42 min chuck 9
longhorn steakhouse 2 hr Interesting 38
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 9 hr WTH 8,871
Eric Rector 12 hr Eric W Rector SIR TO U 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

White Pine Jobs

•••