Review: The Glass Slipper Children's ...

Review: The Glass Slipper Children's Boutique

Posted in the White Forum

Latonya M

Indiana, PA

#1 Mar 25, 2014
I never write reviews on places but after my terrible experience in this store...I thought I should share my frustration. The sales lady that i had to ask to assisted me had a very elitist attitude to her, like she didnt have time to deal with my "kind" in her boutique. After she answered my question in a very dismissive manner, she went back to doing nothing. I final walked out and will never return.
Megan H

Greensburg, PA

#2 Mar 27, 2014
Sales lady (McGee) was ridiculously annoying...I felt like she was trying to sound educated but fell way short. I work in communications and had hard time holding a conversation with her. She was just kinda out in space! It is going to take a special customer experience to buy things at those prices and this lady might be a little to special to be working with the general public.
Connections

Greensburg, PA

#3 Apr 16, 2014
I walked in, was ignored and then walked out. I'm not interested in being ignored, especially when they want me to spend good money on crap.
Buyer Beware

Greensburg, PA

#4 May 12, 2014
Horrific experience! Bought a $178 christening gown which looked ivory in picture and needed 12 month size. Came in white and 9 month. Called to return and owner (whom is terribly difficult to deal with because she is absent minded) said no returns even though it wasnt the right color or size. Eventually contacted wholeseller whom graciously is granting us a return. I will never buy anything from her again because its evident that she only cares about money and not customer satisfaction. BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK is owners motto!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Political watchdog Sep 15 Sherry 5
Michelle Maxson Sep 8 Some guy 1
News Retired priest accused of forcing boy to perfor... Aug 25 Truther 3
bicycle rider (Oct '12) Aug '17 jjh 12
so many restless hearts Aug '17 Guardian Angel 1
jk's county market is not closing! Jul '17 Scoop 1
News Finally Getting Sweet on Jioio's Pizza (Jan '13) Jul '17 pgh 4

White Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance