Cindy Brown ODs day she gets outa jail

Cindy Brown ODs day she gets outa jail

Posted in the White Forum

Since: Jan 14

United States

#1 Jan 5, 2014
This is sad , Cindy brown goes away for 2yrs from getting caught with dope and as soon as she gets out of a Pittsburgh halfway house she cops dope goes home and ODs ,she served her time then timed out. Alot of people and parents want to blame the drug dealer but honesty it's the user cuz if the local dope man was gone these Kids will go to Pittsburgh, NJ where ever to get it.,if there wasn't users there wouldn't be dealers.Plus its other users whos talking new ppl into trying drugs not Dealers talking ppl into it. She should have wanted Some family time more b4 falling back into old ways. R.i.p Cindy we love n miss u
Cara Lanphear

Greensburg, PA

#2 Mar 25, 2014
This is sad , Cindy brown goes away for 2yrs from getting caught with dope and as soon as she gets out of a Pittsburgh halfway house she cops dope goes home and ODs ,she served her time then timed out. Alot of people and parents want to blame the drug dealer but honesty it's the user cuz if the local dope man was gone these Kids will go to Pittsburgh, NJ where ever to get it.,if there wasn't users there wouldn't be dealers.Plus its other users whos talking new ppl into trying drugs not Dealers talking ppl into it. She should have wanted Some family time more b4 falling back into old ways. I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU IN THE STREET, I WILL FIND YOU AND BREAK YOUR JAW. HAVE SOME RESPECT, SHE HAD A HEART ATTACK....DRUGS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. SO RUN AND TELL THE REST OF YOUR HILLBILLY INBRED FRIENDS THE TRUTH. DICK.
Matt Dog 1980

New Kensington, PA

#3 Oct 30, 2014
Cara Lanphear wrote:
This is sad , Cindy brown goes away for 2yrs from getting caught with dope and as soon as she gets out of a Pittsburgh halfway house she cops dope goes home and ODs ,she served her time then timed out. Alot of people and parents want to blame the drug dealer but honesty it's the user cuz if the local dope man was gone these Kids will go to Pittsburgh, NJ where ever to get it.,if there wasn't users there wouldn't be dealers.Plus its other users whos talking new ppl into trying drugs not Dealers talking ppl into it. She should have wanted Some family time more b4 falling back into old ways. I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU IN THE STREET, I WILL FIND YOU AND BREAK YOUR JAW. HAVE SOME RESPECT, SHE HAD A HEART ATTACK....DRUGS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. SO RUN AND TELL THE REST OF YOUR HILLBILLY INBRED FRIENDS THE TRUTH. DICK.
shows how much your fat ass knows , I talked to her personality when she came home n instead of trying to help the next so called 30yr old heart attack the day after coming home from a halfway house and give them a chance and use this as an example, I was one of cindys best friends n had countless trips with her to the city and did my own dirt, anyway I'm not a hillbilly and I would love to see u break my jaw I bench more than ur fat ass weighs with one arm n it looks like u couldn't even make it half way around twin lake, I'm a min from donegal campground no need tryin to find me here I am
Matt Dog 1980

New Kensington, PA

#4 Oct 30, 2014
Cara Lanphear wrote:
kids its ppl like this dumb hoe who have stuff to hide n cover the truth and stand by and talk shit when something happens to the next person, I love Cindy and miss her but this is a prime example, don't lose your life to the law don't lose your life to drugs , there's so much more to life, like family, this girls poor mom, drugs especially heroin is the devil and she will tell you , it took her baby girl and blinded her son, ppl time to grow up get a hobby, work out, go to the movies n if you feel like using call someone it's not cool it's not funny and you can't hide it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trib Review implies that veterans support Trump... Feb 14 veteran 1
John Pape IV Jan 30 Papealison7 1
job opportunity Nov '17 seany43 1
Lasek Surgery Oct '17 Patty 2
News Pot activists reportedly arrested (May '13) May '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Are Pittsburgh Blacks most pathetic in America? (Mar '12) Mar '12 Old Fool Foibles 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Casper 37

White Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

White Mortgages