Woman arrested after fight over parki...

Woman arrested after fight over parking space

There are 21 comments on the WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg story from Sep 18, 2012, titled Woman arrested after fight over parking space. In it, WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg reports that:

A parking lot dispute goes way too far in Baltimore County. Two women were rammed with a car in the middle of a busy shopping center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Parden pard

Nazareth, PA

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Who is the dumb fu%^ that is picking these topix headlines,,,????(what happened to interesting stories)????(must be the owners wife),,,,say

“hellshade”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#2 Sep 18, 2012
this has got to be the worst case of stupidity i've heard of in awhile...

Since: Jul 07

Kelowna, Canada

#3 Sep 18, 2012
Wow! Can't imagine if someone ate the last slice of pizza,that she intended to eat.

“Be Ready For..”

Since: Aug 11

MAGGOT

#4 Sep 18, 2012
this is ridiculous..

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#5 Sep 18, 2012
Think that's bad...about 10 years ago, I watched two women get rammed into the front of a bar as we were leaving, over a coat!

My ex-wife ended up testifying. I didn't because I told the prosecutor, "Hey it might have been a really nice coat for all I know."

“Be Ready For..”

Since: Aug 11

MAGGOT

#6 Sep 18, 2012
talk about anger management she need... sigh!

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#7 Sep 19, 2012
I could see it in prison.

"Hey, get out of my bunk."

"It is mine, I got here first."

"I don't care, it is my bunk, and if you don't let me have it, I will throw you off of it..."

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#8 Sep 19, 2012
"You see officer, he took my parking space"
http://youtu.be/xdTVDrVPNEI
Krypteia

Eastbourne, UK

#9 Sep 19, 2012
If they're anything like my wifes parking the space would have been the size of a football pitch.
Dr Stinko

Hampton, VA

#10 Sep 19, 2012
Hot!
If she has a figure to match that face, she's my dream girl.

“Come With Me ”

Since: Mar 12

And Live

#12 Sep 19, 2012
Fighting over a parking place. Sad. Isn't that why we have valets?

Since: Oct 07

Grovetown, GA

#13 Sep 19, 2012
scene from Malcom in the Middle! Hope the link works, too funny.

http://www.gather.com/viewVideo.action...
Krypteia

Eastbourne, UK

#14 Sep 19, 2012
I read the other day that only three out of ten murderers get caught,but if you park in the wrong place nine out of ten people get caught,in other words,i reckon it's safer to kill somebody!
AJ Foyt

Huntington, NY

#15 Sep 19, 2012
Is the car alright?
AJ Foyt

Huntington, NY

#16 Sep 19, 2012
She is so stupid.

Everyone knows that it is common and customary to take revenge on the other persons CAR when they go into the store. Never take it out on the person herself.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#17 Sep 19, 2012
AJ Foyt wrote:
She is so stupid.
Everyone knows that it is common and customary to take revenge on the other persons CAR when they go into the store. Never take it out on the person herself.
And preferably revenge you can do without being seen. A few nails, a careless key, a valve stem remover...

And no, I've never done any of those.
Drivers Ed

Huntington, NY

#18 Sep 20, 2012
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
And preferably revenge you can do without being seen. A few nails, a careless key, a valve stem remover...
And no, I've never done any of those.
Oh, and don't forget;
1) Slice the brake line.
2) Tie a 5' rope/cable around the uppper part of the exhaust system and let it just dangle there, eventually when making aturn she will run over it with a tire....yanking the system clean off.
3) Yank the drivers side windshield wiper off.
4) Spray paint the headlights black.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#20 Sep 20, 2012
After all that...turn's out that store don't take the EBT card, anyway.....damn.....
Road Rag

Willingboro, NJ

#21 Sep 20, 2012
Is that a photo of the driver or is that the lady who's face got smashed in by the car?
The Truth

Towson, MD

#22 Oct 29, 2012
Typical /V1gg3r. The first thing she resorts to is violence. The sense of entitlement these monkeys have is incredible. They think that they should have the best of everything but extend nothing to get it. The demand respect but don't give any. They demand a living, but don;t want to work for it. If time travel is ever made possible, someone should go back to the time when slaves were imported and let everyone know that their ancestors will be paying the price. These beings are a blight on society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Marsh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing 17-year-old boy from Middle River Jul 16 jose 1
News Reputed 'Bloods' Gang Member Charged In Shooting (Mar '06) May '16 Zeke the Pinhead 453
News Hundreds show support for housing bill in Balti... Apr '16 Fitus T Bluster 1
Jolly Shows carnival returns to White Marsh Mal... Apr '16 montydad5000 1
News Abingdon Panera fundraiser for Sheriff's Office... Mar '16 PatFrance 1
News Man shot outside White Marsh restaurant Feb '16 Rain 2
News Table Talk - (Oct '07) Dec '15 The Truth 10

White Marsh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

White Marsh Mortgages