White Lake Police gives Oakland Count...

White Lake Police gives Oakland County Sherrif DUI

Created by White Lake on Apr 13, 2008

57 votes

Click on an option to vote

Treat him equal

Drive him home

Tow his car and drive home

aresst him for DUI

lied2bywhitelake police

White Lake, MI

#1 May 25, 2011
i get profiled all the time because i refuse to have a monthly bill for my car, they pull me over for this and that. the last 5 times ive been pulled over they have yet to write me a ticket because the reason they stopped me does not exist.(broken tail light, swerving, seat belt) Keep in mind these people make money off of your arrest, pay there mortgage, go on vacation, heath insurance. that being said, they are not looking out for your best interest or care about your circumstances. so more power to the officer that didnt turn his head because the person in ? was a police officer THEY ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW!!!!!!
(even if it was a victimless crime if such a thing is even real)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone remember the Judy Garrison murder f... (Jun '09) Apr 29 Kay yonkos 8
JAMS Sucks!!!! (Aug '08) Apr 26 WhiteJiGG 512
Murder in a family. (Jan '15) Apr 23 BornNraised 2
News Obama trying to boost free community college plan (Sep '15) Apr 17 Go Blue Forever 59
News Trickle Charged: Chevrolet Reveals More Details... Apr 6 Solarman 1
Believe I may have missed a testing Apr 4 badam 2
Suzan Mar '16 Miss Dig 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

White Lake Mortgages