Toddler dies from injuries days after...

Toddler dies from injuries days after crash

There are 16 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Apr 16, 2008, titled Toddler dies from injuries days after crash. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

A toddler has died from his injuries after an accident in Newaygo County last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

mom of 3

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Apr 16, 2008
What a very sad sad story... My heart and thoughts go out to this young family.
Jenny

United States

#2 Apr 16, 2008
This is SO very sad. I am a mother to a 1 1/2 year old named Bryce and this just hits home. My prayers go out to this family.

Since: Apr 08

Longmont, CO

#3 Apr 16, 2008
As a mother who lost a young son to an accident, I feel the pain the family is going through. God Bless this family, and give them strength to stay strong, stay together, and stay faithful through this trying time.
Stroosinator

Deerfield, IL

#4 Apr 16, 2008
mnjbout wrote:
As a mother who lost a young son to an accident, I feel the pain the family is going through. God Bless this family, and give them strength to stay strong, stay together, and stay faithful through this trying time.
I'm sorry for your loss, mnjbout...I also lost my son five years ago. This is the very worst thing a parent can go through.

My prayers go out to the family.
A Mommy in GR

Attica, OH

#5 Apr 16, 2008
I know the family and they are all having a very hard time. I know they appreciate all the prayers they can get right now.
chickie

Lansing, MI

#6 Apr 16, 2008
Jenny wrote:
This is SO very sad. I am a mother to a 1 1/2 year old named Bryce and this just hits home. My prayers go out to this family.
What a wonderful name...my son's name is Bryce!

My prayers will be with this family!
Stephanie Lynn

United States

#7 Apr 16, 2008
Bryce was a TERRIFIC little man he had the biggest blue eyes and most handsome little smile and was loved by so many.
I would also like to say that you have this on here and make it sounds like it is Chads fault IT IS NOT HIS FAULT!! They are suffering from the loss of there child and I know this family personally as they are a good friend of ours. They are having a very hard time dealing with the loss of theie child. The mom Tosha and father Chad were also hurt in the accident it will take months of rehabilitation let alone getting over the loss of there child. It was due to the rainy weather.
I would like to say that we are going to have a PIG ROAST to help this family out for the memorial service, and medical bills. The pig Roast is on April 27th at 1:00pm
Stephanie Lynn

United States

#8 Apr 16, 2008
PS... The location is White Cloud Michigan and the pig roast is at The Lions Den at 1:00pm to help with donations for the family
Thank You
michael g

Madison, WI

#9 Apr 16, 2008
Stephanie Lynn wrote:
Bryce was a TERRIFIC little man he had the biggest blue eyes and most handsome little smile and was loved by so many.
I would also like to say that you have this on here and make it sounds like it is Chads fault IT IS NOT HIS FAULT!! They are suffering from the loss of there child and I know this family personally as they are a good friend of ours. They are having a very hard time dealing with the loss of theie child. The mom Tosha and father Chad were also hurt in the accident it will take months of rehabilitation let alone getting over the loss of there child. It was due to the rainy weather.
I would like to say that we are going to have a PIG ROAST to help this family out for the memorial service, and medical bills. The pig Roast is on April 27th at 1:00pm
Not to take anything away from what the family is feeling, or put unnecessary blame on the driver, BUT, I stop at stop signs when it's raining all the time. Not usually a problem.
Gail in Wyoming

Canton, MI

#10 Apr 16, 2008
I'm so sorry for this family's loss. They should be in our prayers.
grmomma

Taylor, MI

#11 Apr 17, 2008
My thoughts and prayers go out to this family in this time of deep, deep sorrow.
Stephanie

United States

#12 Apr 18, 2008
michael g wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to take anything away from what the family is feeling, or put unnecessary blame on the driver, BUT, I stop at stop signs when it's raining all the time. Not usually a problem.
If you were not trying to say things to hurt the family then why would you put that on there it is not cause of the rain that he did NOT stop it was cause of there really was no warning that there was a stop sign
a mom

Attica, OH

#13 Apr 22, 2008
Chad has lived in white cloud all his life, I'm sure he knew the stop sign was there. I heard it was because it was raining so hard he just couldn't see it, he thought it was further up the road. And yes, that was VERY rude and disrespectful of michael g of jenison. Of course I'm sure that michael g lives a perfect existence and has never made any mistakes, sped, ran red lights, or done something he didn't mean to do. That is why it is called an accident this is something that will be with him forever he doesn't need self-rightous fools on the internet that don't even know him or his family talking trash about him. Chad loves his kids more than anything and would never purposely do anything to endanger them.

Hope to be at the pig roast. Will Chad and Tosha be there? Are they both home?
Jessica Spells

Ashburn, GA

#14 Apr 27, 2008
I wil pray for you.......

If you would like to e-mail me than here- [email protected]
Loving Aunt

United States

#15 May 22, 2008
I understand what you are saying, but my brother has always been a cautious driver and it stuck us all that he did not stop especially with the babies in the car. Some day everyone will run a stop sign whether it be on purpose or just not paying attention. So please don't say you always stop....so did he!
michael g wrote:
<quoted text>
Gail in Wyoming

Canton, MI

#16 May 22, 2008
This was a sad story and a horrible loss for the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Cloud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News County surveyor arrested on prostitution charges May '16 Larry D 1
My niece, Beth Ellen Waelde (May '08) Mar '16 Joshua l waelde 7
1970's murder (Sep '14) Feb '16 Spedo 5
Review: Cal Deitz Real Estate (Nov '08) Jan '16 REMEMBERWHATBUSHDID 15
News Western Michigan woman sends 17,000 valentines ... (Feb '06) Nov '15 Jetta_2007 6
News Missing man found dead in Northern Michigan pond (Jan '15) Oct '15 MOMlosed 2
Wanda's lounge (Aug '15) Sep '15 Bob Russell 2

White Cloud Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

White Cloud Mortgages