The Healing: A benefit for Bruce Jackson

The Healing: A benefit for Bruce Jackson

There are 1 comment on the Insight News story from Dec 5, 2012, titled The Healing: A benefit for Bruce Jackson. In it, Insight News reports that:

On Sunday, December 9th, 2012, Twin Cities musicians and loved ones will gather for a benefit for father, friend, and multi-instrumentalist Bruce Jackson at Famous Dave's BBQ & Blues, 3001 Hennepin Ave.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Insight News.

Miss Piggy

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Dec 6, 2012
I love how the music community in this town never fails to rally for one of their own.
Good luck to Bruce and his family, hope this benefit brings in a lot of money for them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Bear Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wilbert Plastics Employee Injured Sep 28 Point 2
News Police Responded to White Bear Lake Home 49 Tim... Sep 19 Alicia l-s 2
News Salmon Hardware 'had worn wooden floors through... Sep '15 Connie Brown 1
News Lucky to be alive after a ruptured aneurysm, Ba... (Jan '09) Sep '15 Linda 14
News When it comes to Africans in Minnesota, the num... Jul '15 This IS GOOD 1
News Ramsey County commissioners poised to approve 2... Jul '15 Stealing Taxpayer... 2
News Library regrets paying author $45,000 to speak;... (May '11) Jul '15 indict abe foxman 73
More from around the web

Personal Finance

White Bear Lake Mortgages