Sheriff Larry Dever of Cochise County...

Sheriff Larry Dever of Cochise County Dies in One-Car Wreck on Dirt Road Near Williams

There are 5 comments on the Phoenix New Times story from Sep 19, 2012, titled Sheriff Larry Dever of Cochise County Dies in One-Car Wreck on Dirt Road Near Williams. In it, Phoenix New Times reports that:

Cochise County Sheriff Larry Dever, a likeable symbol of the lawless U.S. border with Mexico, died in a one-car crash on a forest road near Williams on Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Phoenix New Times.

Oh No

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Sep 19, 2012
Bless his soul.
S-N-A-F-U

Sierra Vista, AZ

#2 Sep 19, 2012
A sad day for Cochise County and its citizens. He was one of the few that fought this administration for failing to do their Constitutional duites in protecting the Sovereignty of our borders. My condolences to his wife and family....

Vaya con Dios, Larry.....
Suwannee

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Sep 19, 2012
R.I.P. I sure hope this is going to be investigated to the max!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 19, 2012
hope this gets checked into,with the death threats Joe has had more could be to this.
Oh My

De Soto, KS

#5 Sep 19, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
hope this gets checked into,with the death threats Joe has had more could be to this.
I agree tom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whetstone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Widows in Tombstone (Jul '16) Sep 5 Tough Nuts 2
News New leads in case of missing Sierra Vista man (Apr '07) Jun '15 Azgirl1 6
Whetstone Fire Chief should be in prison! (Dec '08) Sep '14 You fry me 26
Attn: Adoptees and Birth Parents and Grand Pare... (Sep '13) Sep '13 joanNYadoptees 1
Barrack Obama (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mai Jacklin 1
website dating (Sep '13) Sep '13 Herta Messa 1
cell phone service (Jul '13) Jul '13 tsuneladi 1

Whetstone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whetstone Mortgages