How To Kill A Dictator
Oasis of Truth

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Oct 20, 2011
Bush re: Saddam - 800 Billion Dollars - over 4400 US servicemen and women killed - over 100,000 Troops on Ground in Iraq.

Obama re: Gadhfai - One Billion Dollars -no US serviceman or Women killed, 0 troops on ground in Lybia.

Just sayin'!
haha

Denver, CO

#2 Oct 20, 2011
Obama is still a p&ssy :) just saying
Abe

Grand Blanc, MI

#3 Oct 21, 2011
Obama by passed Congress and started military action in Lybia. Used the tools Bush put into place (drones) and other tools that he campaign against in 2007-2008. Perhaps Obama should give back his Nobel peace prize. Muammar Qaddafi is dead. How hypocritical the media has been on this and other issues. There is evil in the world, no matter who is president. Stay informed www.factcheck.org www.askheritage.org www.newsbuster.org www.theblaze.com or watch fox news to get informed. If you have lost your home and job the news of Qaddafi's death really doesn't mean shit to you. With unemployment over 9%, more and more on foodstamps and in poverty, and our country is bankrupt, this news means nothing. Our government is spending 410 million per hour and our economy has been destroyed by this marxist, using Bush's tools (drones) to order the murder of Qaddafi and others, and campaign against these tools, what a hypocrite and sorry President, our economy has been destroyed......
Oasis of Truth

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Oct 21, 2011
Bush's tools, really? I thought they were tools of the US military. I guess when he went out of office they were suppose to retire "his" tools

Fynny, when I used factcheck.org to expose all the lies you told about "Obama Care", you called it a tool of the liberal media, I guess you like it when it says what you want to hear huh. Typical rethugliscum!!

If you were half informed as you say, you know Bush ruined the economy, and when it never recovers, NEVER, you may finally see, because it won't ever be the same.

Of all your ignorant rants, this one may well be the King of the ignorant posts. You're a piece of work Abe W., or at least a piece of something.

Shove that down your throat!
patriot

Lebanon, KY

#5 Apr 23, 2012
has fact check read the bill that the democratic congress didnt but passed anyway? i work with doctors and nurses from canada and england where socialized medicine exists.it will kill people. in canada if you have an illness a cost-benefit analysis is done,if it shows that most die from it you get minimal care.if it shows a premature baby will die or have problems later in life,they let "nature take its course". when doctors arent being monetarily compensated for the many years of hard work and long hours,less will choose to become doctors.jeez,it doesnt take a wiz to figure this stuff out,what are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelwright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug Tests for SSI recipients (Apr '11) Tue Jerome 26
chris harper (Oct '09) Jan 16 Agree 27
Sandy The Manger that works at McDowell IGA... (Apr '12) Jan 15 sandy meade 13
Sandy meade iga Jan 15 Iga 3
Virgie woman arraigned on adult abuse, neglect ... (Jan '16) Jan 14 Buddy 4
Henry Herrington, the man in the middle Jan 9 how dumb are you 2
melvin grade school (Sep '10) Jan 7 Cougars 20

Wheelwright Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance