First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JOHNSON

Wayland, KY

#1 Dec 28, 2011
anyone know where i can get cheap drugs in wheelwright??
James Carvelle

Ransom, KY

#2 Dec 28, 2011
JOHNSON wrote:
The Dollar Store has good deals on Motrin and Alleve!
littlebunny2

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Dec 28, 2011
James Carvelle wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dollar Store has good deals on Motrin and Alleve!
mr Carvelle, is you that baldheaded feller i isa bean seein own the msnbc? is tou really from area 51?
Sam

Ransom, KY

#4 Dec 29, 2011
JOHNSON wrote:
This must be Randy Hunter. Yea, your boy Amus Adkins, Brian Layne, Welsh....LOL Check out Post 9.5, you mught find some dope there.
lmao

Pikeville, KY

#5 Dec 5, 2012
Just go door to door, you'll find some
Outlaw

Tucker, GA

#6 Dec 5, 2012
Only a snitch or undercover worthess piece of shit cop would ask a stupid question like that....maybe ask your mom.
wanda

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Dec 5, 2012
go tinker fork and the howell's will supply you with what ever you want.
ljkui

Winchester, KY

#8 Dec 5, 2012
lol
hione

Smithville, MO

#9 Dec 23, 2012
Barry Tackett can fix you right up
he can

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Jan 13, 2013
the guy they call day jack he sits at the melvin Y all the time in a white ford truck he is a drug dealer
know it too

United States

#11 Jan 13, 2013
does he set next to that freak and his dog,hes been a drug dealer since time began ,has to be that long cause he looks like a dirty old cave man,his time is coming but way too late
Jack

Drift, KY

#12 Jan 14, 2013
know it too wrote:
does he set next to that freak and his dog,hes been a drug dealer since time began ,has to be that long cause he looks like a dirty old cave man,his time is coming but way too late
YOU would not make a pimple on that old mans ass! You one of them fla queers? LOL....
mmmmm

Pikeville, KY

#13 Jan 21, 2013
the tinker fork dealers are moving their deals to wheelwright and melvin area. They said they have people in their pockets so they have decided to expand their operation.
dealers beware

Harold, KY

#14 Jan 21, 2013
Your time has come! I would say hide and watch but someone has done that for you and for quite some time now. Let's see how the money you have earned can buy you some happiness...while you find a way to stay out of jail for a very long time.
LOL

Tucker, GA

#16 Jan 22, 2013
Second street, in Beaver Dam full of drugs. i hope u everyone get busted and put under the jail. Makes me sick, knowing they are right under the cops nose and still dont get caught. 75% of this county is hooked on something, our county has a bad reputation because of it.
Fagsborough is back

Lake Grove, NY

#17 Jan 22, 2013
Why don't you quit hiding behind your little computer screen queer we all know u have a love obsession for the mayor heck u post it everyday but hey that's none of anyone's business you can swing which ever way you want but I do think its time for the " Internet tough guy" to get a life and move on heck go find you a boyfriend or join a gay dating site but leave the decent people in our area alone.. We all know who you are!!!
curious

Spencer, NC

#18 Jan 22, 2013
What barry tackett u talking about?
hmmm

Tucker, GA

#19 Mar 29, 2013
LOL wrote:
Second street, in Beaver Dam full of drugs. i hope u everyone get busted and put under the jail. Makes me sick, knowing they are right under the cops nose and still dont get caught. 75% of this county is hooked on something, our county has a bad reputation because of it.
Who on 2nd St?
neighbor

Morristown, TN

#21 Mar 31, 2013
The good people of floyd co. should elect a sheriff that will clean up the drug dealing, not one that protects the dealers. Floyd co. at one time was a good place to live, now you can't leave home without some theif taking what you got. what a shame.!!!!!!
I know

Harold, KY

#22 Mar 31, 2013
neighbor wrote:
The good people of floyd co. should elect a sheriff that will clean up the drug dealing, not one that protects the dealers. Floyd co. at one time was a good place to live, now you can't leave home without some theif taking what you got. what a shame.!!!!!!
but what do you say...my family will get mad at me...I am ok now...they left

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelwright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deane Music Thread (Apr '16) Mon Musikologist 6
New Dairy Bar at Tinker Fork Mon Mikie 1
McDowell elementary school Mon Terry hamilton 13
swingers in garrett (Mar '12) Sep 15 Bear Fork Molester 20
Anyone know Melvin white? (Feb '17) Sep 14 Happy person 2
Darrin Caudill Sep 13 Who cares 1
Bluecod Sep 13 Who cares 3

Wheelwright Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance