What do you all think of the City Boa...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Harold, KY

#21 May 30, 2012
Howitzer wrote:
Now fan, don't get to crazy with the suggestions. Telling some of the citizens of Wheelwright to shake someones hand may not be the wisest decision. Who would hold their drugs for them? lol. It's like trying to move the ocean with a drinking glass. No matter how hard you try to get people to see the truth, like the ocean water, the ignorance just fills right back up.
Just how much is WW utility bills
thats what she said

El Monte, CA

#22 Jun 14, 2012
i grew up in wheelwright even graduated from wheelwright high school. i could not beleive that botty hall runs the town thats sad that man did not even graduate high school. im going to go to the attorny general and find out how this can happen thats sad. i hear he even signed his rights away to his own kids to shannon hall. people of wheelwright need to get togeather and go to frankfort and put a stop to all the dead beats in office at wheelwright that even includes barney five . its sad to even ride through wheelwright anymore, pleaze get togeather and go to frankfort no one can hold office that did not graduate high school.anyone should know that.i will take care of that for the people of wheelwright. god bless you all.
yep

Wheelwright, KY

#23 Jun 14, 2012
That right
Truth Is

Harold, KY

#24 Jun 15, 2012
Sorry, I don't want to take up for Booty (Not Botty) but I will take up for Barney Five and Barney 1 through 4 as well. OH you mean Barney Fife! So, wait. After reading your comment the only question I have to ask is are you sure YOU graduated from high school?
Pulse

Kansas City, MO

#25 Jul 19, 2012
I see a great deal of negitive comments regarding the ruling bodies of Wheelwright, but does the city not have a meeting every month?(third tuesday) These complaints fuel you to slander and bicker online behind a false name and a mask of facelessness. Where are you when the city meets? Why do you not stand against tyranny and attempt to make right what you feel is wrong. While I do not know the council on the level some of you may, or in many cases any level at all I do know that a few of them are good men. I also feel having an entire family working for the city is a violation of morals, but if there is no ordinance than it is abiding by the laws. Those of you with complaints grow up and bring them to the meetings, stand against what you feel is wrong in your little town. Slandering here is just a childish way of acting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelwright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is the biggest crooks around 8 hr Fed UP 2
Crystal dishman 15 hr Nosey 1
leighana mullins (May '12) 18 hr That bitch 4
Shelby Valley Douglas Apartments Fri telling it like i... 1
OCCC back in business Fri Jerry 2
truck stolen and burnt Aug 28 anonymous 1
Raven Music Thread Aug 27 Musikologist 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wheelwright Mortgages