i want the truth
Davetheslave

Rogers, KY

#2 Jun 20, 2009
I think booty hall is a tard and also andy prick wanye
jessie

United States

#3 Jun 20, 2009
they have their problems like all boards but andy and booty is not part of the problem
Howitzer

United States

#4 Jun 22, 2009
U really think that 2 of the 3 that actually do something are bad? Dave must be related to Marlee.
fan of wheelwright

Virgie, KY

#5 Jun 22, 2009
i think that the board is as good as its ever been.. what city would give 300 free passes to kids that couldn't pay to ride the carnival(which was payed for by money raised by the city com. not tax dollars) ..and i dont live there anymore but i bet ur gas and water bill is alot cheaper then mine. so if i was a resident of wheelwright the next time i seen booty,andy,vernon, randy, and even marlee i would shake there hand and thank them..
Howitzer

United States

#6 Jun 22, 2009
Now fan, don't get to crazy with the suggestions. Telling some of the citizens of Wheelwright to shake someones hand may not be the wisest decision. Who would hold their drugs for them? lol. It's like trying to move the ocean with a drinking glass. No matter how hard you try to get people to see the truth, like the ocean water, the ignorance just fills right back up.
need some information

Macon, GA

#7 Jun 22, 2009
i would also like to thank the city for buying the armbands and passing them out to the children. they didnot have to do that, that just shows that they are trying to do good things in the city and for the city. one thing they do need to do is try to get some help for their police department. how can they do anything to fight the drugs in their city with just one police officer. if there was some way that they could hire one to two more officers to help randy out then maybe the city could put a dent in the drug trafficking that goes on. keep up the good work and maybe things will continue to inmprove in the city.
be a man

United States

#8 Jun 23, 2009
good to see the kids given the opportunity to be happy.
family of a board member

Hazard, KY

#9 Jul 6, 2009
fan of wheelwright wrote:
i think that the board is as good as its ever been.. what city would give 300 free passes to kids that couldn't pay to ride the carnival(which was payed for by money raised by the city com. not tax dollars)..and i dont live there anymore but i bet ur gas and water bill is alot cheaper then mine. so if i was a resident of wheelwright the next time i seen booty,andy,vernon, randy, and even marlee i would shake there hand and thank them..
by the way randy is not a city board member...his name id lonzie jr not randy
HHH

Lawrenceburg, KY

#10 Jul 6, 2009
they're all crooks
realistic

United States

#11 Jul 7, 2009
andy wayne is a douchebag...I like booty though he might be a crook but he's a good guy..
Johnny Five

United States

#12 Jul 7, 2009
Andy Wayne is kind of rough around the edges but he isn't a douchebag. I've seen him help people all the time. I think you're mistaking ethics and morality for being a douchebag. Out of all the board members I would go to him, Booty and Lonzie before I would go to anyone else if I needed help.
DeOne

Tonganoxie, KS

#13 Feb 15, 2010
Hah....How many of them have a high school diploma?
need to change the name

Virgie, KY

#14 Feb 27, 2010
I think Wheelwright should be changed to bootyhallville. A man that couldn't even keep a dog catchers job runs the city of Wheelwright, his whole family works for the city. His mom, step-dad, wife, son, and who knows how many others. I wonder what the city policy is on hiring family members?? probably the same as having the chairman of the utility board living in another town for the last year. Thats the kind of leadership wheelwright has. To my knowledge.
back stabbing sister

Morehead, KY

#15 May 30, 2012
realistic wrote:
andy wayne is a douchebag...I like booty though he might be a crook but he's a good guy..
i agree Andy wayne will not tell the truth now hes has a garage build across from his house city money believe me he will get what he wants and don't care about our little town even if we have alot of drugs it could be a nice town again like it was 30 years ago
Knows all in wheelwright

Morehead, KY

#16 May 30, 2012
need to change the name wrote:
I think Wheelwright should be changed to bootyhallville. A man that couldn't even keep a dog catchers job runs the city of Wheelwright, his whole family works for the city. His mom, step-dad, wife, son, and who knows how many others. I wonder what the city policy is on hiring family members?? probably the same as having the chairman of the utility board living in another town for the last year. Thats the kind of leadership wheelwright has. To my knowledge.
well I think they should put a gate up as you enter WW and just let the people run the town wonder how long that would last lol but it would do better then the bunch running the town knows for a fact that fire department and city gives a little to the kids so they can get alot back from the old people living there now lets be honest
Truth

Harold, KY

#17 May 30, 2012
Yeah. Doing good for people is surely a horrible thing. How dare they try to worry about the little kids?

You think people are stupid? You think people can't see the good that has been done in Wheelwright? What would you have them do? You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. They do what they can.
Knows all in wheelwright

Morehead, KY

#18 May 30, 2012
Truth wrote:
Yeah. Doing good for people is surely a horrible thing. How dare they try to worry about the little kids?
You think people are stupid? You think people can't see the good that has been done in Wheelwright? What would you have them do? You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. They do what they can.
it is good they do for the kids god knows those kids need it with all the druggie parents but the old people is the ones who pay our taxes and none of those druggies pay for nothing i give up cos can't even make any of them get the point that Town use to be so nice I was proud of it now I'm a shame to tell people I live here
Truth

Harold, KY

#19 May 30, 2012
Yes it used to be nice. And not one person on the damn council is responsible for it NOT being nice. Wheelwright's heyday was in the 50s. These men are trying their best to do what they can with what they have. Better sidewalks, widen the road at the wall, fix the pool, fix the parks, fix the memorials, etc.

And yes the older people do pay taxes. And that is true at ANY city you go to. Not just Wheelwright. You're blaming people that try to do good for the faults of people over 60 years ago.
Knows all in wheelwright

Morehead, KY

#20 May 30, 2012
Truth wrote:
Yes it used to be nice. And not one person on the damn council is responsible for it NOT being nice. Wheelwright's heyday was in the 50s. These men are trying their best to do what they can with what they have. Better sidewalks, widen the road at the wall, fix the pool, fix the parks, fix the memorials, etc.
And yes the older people do pay taxes. And that is true at ANY city you go to. Not just Wheelwright. You're blaming people that try to do good for the faults of people over 60 years ago.
yes maybe i am blaming the wrong ones i know its the druggies causing all the trouble in the town get more police in here get them in jail then let the people thats scared to sleep at night in and help get our town back to the way it use to be, and yes I am scared to sleep afraid one of them will try to rob me they can have all my stuff just let me live my life in peace And Sorry for anything I wrote on here bad to Anyone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelwright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patti Lou 25 min Patti lou 12
moffmann sightin up abner 2 hr Dr Gerald Demal 7
wheelwright crapper (Jan '13) 2 hr Dr Gerald Demal 3
who is the girl sleeping with my man shane manns. (Dec '09) 3 hr Patti Lou 38
angry 3 hr to yep 8
Jerrian Sizemore 9 hr Jerrian 1
Newsome's stealing everywhere and everything 11 hr rms 4
Wheelwright Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web