hey

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

I like their ATM machine. That's about it. So thanks Hall's Market for your awesome new ATM that is always up and running unlike the Marathon's
like it

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

well me and my fiancee shop there all the time. we buy their ribeyes and they are always perfect and price is reasonable. never got anything ruined there yet. i think someone just got pissed at them and started this topic. so sad
no name

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

From There wrote:
Everytime we go in there it absolutely reeks of cigarette smoe and some of the food actually tastes like it. We have to go to the Dollar Store of McDowell IGA.
I agree! The cashiers goes out the door to smoke and don't wash their hands when they return back in and that STINK ! They ahould not be allowed to smoke on the job!
loyal customer

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Judged:

You all are the biggest bunch of cry babies ever was my 5 month old dont cry as much as you all do..Let me ask a question If you going to complain then why in the hell do you shop there? I mean get the picture if its such a bad place as you all say it is then go elsewhere!!! Further more I dont blame Cory for defending his family and there place of business...So shut up and stop the bashing..
unreal

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

loyal customer wrote:
You all are the biggest bunch of cry babies ever was my 5 month old dont cry as much as you all do..Let me ask a question If you going to complain then why in the hell do you shop there? I mean get the picture if its such a bad place as you all say it is then go elsewhere!!! Further more I dont blame Cory for defending his family and there place of business...So shut up and stop the bashing..
i agree..nothing but a bunch of crybabies..and the ass that started this probably got went in and asked for free food because they spent their ssi check or traded off their foodstamps for dope and didnt get a free handout.
loyal customer

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

unreal wrote:
<quoted text>i agree..nothing but a bunch of crybabies..and the ass that started this probably got went in and asked for free food because they spent their ssi check or traded off their foodstamps for dope and didnt get a free handout.
Agreed 100%...They have to make a living also..People need to go to food banks or something or maybe get a job instead of holding their hand out wanting everything gave to them!!!
cheese

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

it stinks in there... but that doesnt have anything to do with it
Bologna

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

I was born and raised in that area! I now live out of state! Was home recently for a visit went in that market omg Please could someone tell me what is that odor. I'm thankful for the market being in business for all the local people living there. However I do have concern about the meats, prices, and order! I was in shock with the price of many items.
foood

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

GROSS !!!
Better To Come

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

There will e a New Store soon....up in town..mark my word...not locally owned either...
Creasa Reed

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

ME ME wrote:
If you don't like the store ,than go across the hill to Vergie IGA!
Not everyone has that kind of transportation, which is too bad.
Can someone up there call the health department before someone dies.
jojo

Portland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

i have to say i came to that store when visited my kinfolk and yes it does have a rotten meat smell,i say clean it all with bleach and start over,and lower your prices,you know ppl are poor in that community!
old timer

Staffordsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

It is pretty bad there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Wheelwright Forum right now

Search the Wheelwright Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Nutz 147,045
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 51 min Buck Ofama 16,131
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 21 hr _-_Nope_-_ 81,562
for rent Tue Tony sturgill 2
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Tue Flint hill bandit 26,210
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) Mon Flint hill bandit 1,019
Obama supporters Mon Abe 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wheelwright Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wheelwright People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE