First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lisa

United States

#1 Sep 11, 2011
What in the world has happened to this store???? I have shopped there for many years but, recently just about all the meat that I buy there is ruined. I am sincerely afraid that someone is going to get poisioned. I have quit shopping there except to buy bread and things of that nature. Hopefully the people who own the store will see this and start to change things, if not then they should be prepared for the store to fail. I really hope things change because this area needs a good grocery store that cares about the people.
ex-shopper

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Sep 23, 2011
i agree i dont buy my meats there anymore its like if you buy hamberger today later that night its turning brown and has a rotten smell to it and its like they get mad when you have to return it to the store, i my self dont have money to just throw away i was told that what meat they dont sell it's regrounded up and sold the next day,that makes you wonder if you will get ill from ruiened meat so buyers beware. if you really want good fresh meat shop at price-rite or mcdowell IGA
Anna

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Sep 23, 2011
I agree on this i have noticed this myself when i have bought hamberger meat there. You buy it an a few hours later it looks like its getting a gray or brown color to it an it smells bad. I have also heard they reground it an sale it the next day. Theres been a few people said that. Thats why it has a weird color to it. Be careful about eating meat from there people.
ME ME

Harold, KY

#4 Sep 27, 2011
If you don't like the store ,than go across the hill to Vergie IGA!
big daddy

East Point, KY

#5 Sep 27, 2011
if youre not satisfied with there meat .......i have some massive cock for you to eat ......blue veign throbber...the rarest kind ..only a dollar a swaller
Cory Hall

Pikeville, KY

#6 Sep 30, 2011
Well heres how it is...The hamburger is made fresh daily along with everyhting else and as far as posting something on here you should just call us up.And if something is reduced keep in mind that it might not last as long. The meat case is the best that it has ever been so if anyone wants to just stop in and shop or just talk to us just stop by because we'll be there....Thanks, CORY HALL
hey Cory

Teaberry, KY

#8 Oct 3, 2011
whats that smell in the store????
ha ha

Betsy Layne, KY

#9 Oct 3, 2011
maybe the stinky cashier that needs to eat is the smell............
DUMB

Casey, IL

#10 Oct 3, 2011
Well why don’t you take your food stamp card and go some where else? Or get a job. And stop talking shit about people, hear me asshole or like I said stop in and say hi, but that would never happen because you hide behind a computer, and why are you up so early are you checking your food stamps to see how much money is on there, after you traded them to pills. You are a complete loser!
Listen up

Teaberry, KY

#11 Oct 4, 2011
Halls market is really the highest place in the country, as bad as I hate to say it, yes they have alot of outdated items in the store. Cory I work everyday so I am not a person who gets food stamps before you say that. But just before you go bashing this community like you have been, lets let it be known that this community has made your family who they are. So not quiet sure I would knock about the foodstamps. But the pillheads I understand! You know you will lose bussiness for your little smart ass comments you have to make. Let me give you an example, you made a comment about wheelwright people and poverty! I don't think your dad was born with 100 dollar bills coming out of his ass! As For your ignorant comments I know he will lose around 300.00 every month. Keep up the good work cory with your mouth and he will lose alot more!
tblackwood

Campton, KY

#12 Oct 4, 2011
The Hall family has helped Wheelwright and the area a lot They help the poor people as much as any on. They helped my sister a lot even if she had no momey she still could get food. So whtch what you say about people, You may need help one of these days. They help the comminuty more than you know, They even bury people and don't charge them if the family can't pay for the funeral. I call that a family with a heart of gold. So hats off to Cory, Greg, and his family... Love you all. Keep up the good work..
STUPID

Casey, IL

#13 Oct 5, 2011
Listen up wrote:
Halls market is really the highest place in the country, as bad as I hate to say it, yes they have alot of outdated items in the store. Cory I work everyday so I am not a person who gets food stamps before you say that. But just before you go bashing this community like you have been, lets let it be known that this community has made your family who they are. So not quiet sure I would knock about the foodstamps. But the pillheads I understand! You know you will lose bussiness for your little smart ass comments you have to make. Let me give you an example, you made a comment about wheelwright people and poverty! I don't think your dad was born with 100 dollar bills coming out of his ass! As For your ignorant comments I know he will lose around 300.00 every month. Keep up the good work cory with your mouth and he will lose alot more!
take your little 300.00 and go f**k yourself . I know who this is you don't work your a pill head and you don't take care of your kids. You and your family is truly pathetic.
chicken livers

Grethel, KY

#14 Oct 6, 2011
Listen up wrote:
open ur eyes dumbass..cory hall didnt say anything bout foodstamps or bad mouth the community..f*%kin idiot
SAD

Harold, KY

#15 Nov 11, 2011
Greg Hall has been good to the people of wheelwright..If ya have something to say say it to the mans face.
JKL

London, KY

#16 Feb 7, 2012
AS;DLJ
BENJI

Hazard, KY

#17 Feb 8, 2012
WHAT?
loyal customer

Harold, KY

#18 Feb 8, 2012
If I was you all before you say stuff about there meats I would learn how to spell first its HAMBURGER NOT HAMBERGER!!!That shows how smart you all are!!!
crazy

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Feb 9, 2012
so if someone doesnt know how to spell they should keep there mouth shut and just not complain about a bad product that they bought... how dumb is that..the spelling doesnt matter thats not the problem......selling spoiled meat is.....atleast i give them credit for saying something and letting other people be aware of the product that is being sold daily to the public.....so if i spelled anything wrong omg report me to the spelling police...l.o.l
From There

Wheelwright, KY

#20 Feb 11, 2012
Everytime we go in there it absolutely reeks of cigarette smoe and some of the food actually tastes like it. We have to go to the Dollar Store of McDowell IGA.
From There

Wheelwright, KY

#21 Feb 11, 2012
*Smoke.......sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelwright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kite Music Thread (Dec '14) 4 hr Musikologist 6
Who is a rat Tue Uhh ddt 3
Anyone know Melvin white? Mon Curious 1
Jason Short (Apr '11) Feb 19 wanting_answer 15
private basketball coaching lessons Feb 19 Water Girl 4
Joe at McDowell ARH Feb 19 Running 1
Leighana Mullins Feb 17 Lilbuggygirl 1

Wheelwright Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance