Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26319 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

#22994 Jun 25, 2012
A shuttle helicopter carrying passengers suddenly looses engine power and the aircraft begins to descend. The pilot safely performs an emergency landing in water, and tells the passengers to remain seated and to keep the doors closed, stating that in emergency situations, the aircraft is designed to stay afloat for 30 minutes, giving rescuers time to get to them.

Just then a man gets out if his seat and runs over to open the door. The pilots screams at him, "Didn't you hear what I said, the aircraft is designed to stay afloat as long as the doors remain closed?!"

"Of course I heard you", the man replied, "But it's also designed to fly, too, and look how good that one worked out!!"

Read more: http://www.ajokeaday.com/LosUltimosChistes.as...
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22995 Jun 25, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
A shuttle helicopter carrying passengers suddenly looses engine power and the aircraft begins to descend. The pilot safely performs an emergency landing in water, and tells the passengers to remain seated and to keep the doors closed, stating that in emergency situations, the aircraft is designed to stay afloat for 30 minutes, giving rescuers time to get to them.
Just then a man gets out if his seat and runs over to open the door. The pilots screams at him, "Didn't you hear what I said, the aircraft is designed to stay afloat as long as the doors remain closed?!"
"Of course I heard you", the man replied, "But it's also designed to fly, too, and look how good that one worked out!!"
Read more: http://www.ajokeaday.com/LosUltimosChistes.as...
Weak & ineffectual, almost your candidate's motto....
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#22996 Jun 25, 2012
Seattle,you are the clueless one.Of course there are scholarships for many things.First is the academics,then the various athletic ones,and then you have extra grants for special endeavors.We all know this,maybe except for you.Also,having more than one is just great.But having these doesn`t mean the college student doesn`t need things more than provided.They like to have autos,pocket money to movies,etc.gas money!Just in case you have any children coming of age,thought you might need to know these things!Start early,you might catch on!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22997 Jun 25, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Seattle,you are the clueless one.Of course there are scholarships for many things.First is the academics,then the various athletic ones,and then you have extra grants for special endeavors.We all know this,maybe except for you.Also,having more than one is just great.But having these doesn`t mean the college student doesn`t need things more than provided.They like to have autos,pocket money to movies,etc.gas money!Just in case you have any children coming of age,thought you might need to know these things!Start early,you might catch on!
If I'm clueless, why does your post try poorly(spelling)to copy mine, take credit for my thoughts, and simply BLATHER, like you're senile. Try again old man, all this shows is a desperate need for Stevie love... OXOXOXOXOOXOXOX

Family is doing fine, play loto for your "future"...

Smart kids get scholarships, tuition waivers, and grants...You "hoping" for lotto wins SAYS A LOT ! Nice YOU recognize your limits, Stevie Louise Turd Blossom. LMAOROTFu~!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#22998 Jun 25, 2012
News just came on! Scotus has ruled on Arizona Emigration Law!Fortunately,there are some intelligence and some depts.in Washington that know what they were there for and how to do it!!Go Arizona!!! Go Romney!!!Go Tea Party!!!
No more Obama!!!

Problem"What do you do with the illegal ,even after finding them?"Turn them over to the Feds?Just to be released?

Now if they just would secure the Border,no more amnesty to excite more to come here illegally!!
Why are these administration people that are supposed to be so smart,not learn from what has been done time and again?And failed!!!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22999 Jun 25, 2012
whitehair wrote:
News just came on! Scotus has ruled on Arizona Emigration Law!Fortunately,there are some intelligence and some depts.in Washington that know what they were there for and how to do it!!Go Arizona!!! Go Romney!!!Go Tea Party!!!
No more Obama!!!
Problem"What do you do with the illegal ,even after finding them?"Turn them over to the Feds?Just to be released?
Now if they just would secure the Border,no more amnesty to excite more to come here illegally!!
Why are these administration people that are supposed to be so smart,not learn from what has been done time and again?And failed!!!
Which is why it's MORE important to elect Obama .... The court of the land is ruling politically....
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#23000 Jun 25, 2012
Which indicates you,Slew.are proving to be clueless.No more Obama.No more amnesty that has been tried before with the disastrous result we have today.Can`t learn from past stupidity.Can`t learn to secure the Border!One of the reasons he swore to up hold!No more Obama!!!

You for get the High Political put in place Attorney General just selects which law he will follow and which law he will not!So much for all this administration spieled about.Opaque,openness,clear and for everyone!!HA!

Spelling is your forte--not thinking.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23001 Jun 25, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Which indicates you,Slew.are proving to be clueless.No more Obama.No more amnesty that has been tried before with the disastrous result we have today.Can`t learn from past stupidity.Can`t learn to secure the Border!One of the reasons he swore to up hold!No more Obama!!!
You for get the High Political put in place Attorney General just selects which law he will follow and which law he will not!So much for all this administration spieled about.Opaque,openness,clear and for everyone!!HA!
Your party of NO is simply that, a party with NO ANSWERS ! All you do is SPEW garbage about the past, like it effects today's reality... Get on board or get outta the way... You spell, like you "think"... poorly. Why do you "think" teachers grade and colleges accept the best grades ? INTELLIGENCE, old fool !
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#23002 Jun 25, 2012
You follow your own spiel,work on that intelligence.The party of "no" has been adopted by the group Harry leads.What is it now,over 100 bills he is sitting on?

Just thought of something--did they not leak intelligence down to you?

Gotta go make lunch for the workers.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23003 Jun 25, 2012
whitehair wrote:
You follow your own spiel,work on that intelligence.The party of "no" has been adopted by the group Harry leads.What is it now,over 100 bills he is sitting on?
Just thought of something--did they not leak intelligence down to you?
Gotta go make lunch for the workers.
If this had meaning, it's ONLY to a senile old fool.
Coal

Conway, SC

#23004 Jun 25, 2012
whitehair wrote:
No more Obama!!!
No more failed Republican Administrations.
Coal

Conway, SC

#23005 Jun 25, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Prosecute Bush and Cheney.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#23007 Jun 25, 2012
Coal---BS.They were not all right but they were 1000 times better than what we have now!
Laughing Slew

Seattle, WA

#23008 Jun 25, 2012
Senile dude=teabagger...
Laughing Slew

Seattle, WA

#23010 Jun 25, 2012
SPAMMERS/LIARS FOR rMONEY...
Mike

Minneapolis, MN

#23011 Jun 25, 2012
Go away SS!!
BTTTTTT

Campton, KY

#23013 Jun 25, 2012
fast and ferous ring a bell?Thats obomas rite hand man HOLDER THE GUN runner and coke dealer and thats why they dont wount pot legal to grow for personal use or himp. oboma and his buds need to line there pockets.They both should be in jail for being traders to this country but i do admite it was the rep, party that made the coal laws and the dumb ass oboma enforces them to starve out the working people.RON PAUL was are onley hope and i am a registered dem, but oboma will not get my vote and neather will romeo..i did vote oboma last time but NO MORE.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#23015 Jun 25, 2012
BTTTTTT wrote:
fast and ferous ring a bell?Thats obomas rite hand man HOLDER THE GUN runner and coke dealer and thats why they dont wount pot legal to grow for personal use or himp. oboma and his buds need to line there pockets.They both should be in jail for being traders to this country but i do admite it was the rep, party that made the coal laws and the dumb ass oboma enforces them to starve out the working people.RON PAUL was are onley hope and i am a registered dem, but oboma will not get my vote and neather will romeo..i did vote oboma last time but NO MORE.
You should be proud of yourself. You just murdered the English language in cold blood. Dropping out of school after failing the second grade was the worst mistake you have ever made.
btttttttt

Campton, KY

#23016 Jun 26, 2012
Foolish859 wrote:
<quoted text>You should be proud of yourself. You just murdered the English language in cold blood. Dropping out of school after failing the second grade was the worst mistake you have ever made.
some of us people had to work and i was one of them.I had to also feed the food stamp people that was to lazey to work.i hope you was not one of the people that i worked all my life for so you could go to school and then not work.i did verry well for my sealf and wife and 5 kids but i worked for what i got.all my childern went to collage on my dime also.a man has got to do what he has to do.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#23017 Jun 26, 2012
So there are a few of us that have a few years on them.There has been many slurs about spelling ,education,etc.None of this really has any thing to do with intelligence,but some place a great value on education.I do,and did.But remember,if you are old enough,that education has evolved(Obummers` word)from where in the 1940`s and 1950`s college was out of reach for many.Not like today when high school is no longer the reaching place to quit and go to work as then, the family needed money.Can any remember when$10,000 a year was a good job and pay? How many of us had to go to work ,also has nothing to do with intelligence.Age has many good things about it,as some people allow the aged some space.Age also has put in place much that was learned the hard way,so called "hard knocks".So,some of you that are so young,may have seen the college doors,but have not yet had the opportunity to learn what life is all about.You are so smart,but more than likely not yet dry behind the ears in life and intelligence to go with it.Age also has it`s compensations,as some of the really nice people give the old timers a break,due to their age and infirmaries.So,you young wipper -snappers need to settle down,.In the case of politics,which we discuss,look for the items to be done ,or have been done,that really help this Country and the people.Not just ideology and platitudes of what someone claims they will do.All politicians tell what YOU want to hear.

This has mumbled on too long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelwright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 9 hr Abe 722
Obama he's a disgrace (Jul '14) 10 hr Abe 163
Playing games Wed school friend 2
randi anderson Wed sowk 1
Who's offering REWARD for missing cats. Wed Heard Something 1
OCCC back in business Wed Curious George 1
Wayland Music Forum (Apr '13) Aug 25 Musikologist 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wheelwright Mortgages