First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Hannity

Virgie, KY

#1 Feb 5, 2012
Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame poor people!
Abe

Grand Blanc, MI

#2 Feb 6, 2012
Evil rich people telling evil rich, dumb people to tell the middle class and poor to blame the rich people. That's how the Democrats operate. They promote class envy and divide America, politics of division.
Hannity

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Feb 7, 2012
A republican accusing anyone else of politics of division, now that's just rich. A little revision of your numbers too Abbie, Unemployment down to 8.3%, not there but heading in the right direction. GM (Govt. Motors as you called it), debt paid and once again the #1 auto maker in the world, Chrysler coming back strong, millions of jobs saved between these two and their suppliers. So now whatever you do go cast you vote for policies that put us in this situation in the first place just because of your personal prejudices.

I mean no one wants to see Romney pay that whole 13.5% for making money on interest while those who actually do work and make 100's times less pay about twice that.

By the way, you are the easiest person on this board to troll out. God Bless!!!
Abe

Grand Blanc, MI

#6 Feb 8, 2012
Obama's words............ promised to keep unemployment from rising above 8 percent. More people under Obama's economy has lost their jobs and homes in our nation's history. The tax payer has yet to be paid back in full by govt. motors. The federal government has no business using our hard earned tax dollars to decide which company gets bailed out and which company gets a pass on Obamacare. Government produces little that people want to buy. Government mostly takes from those who produce. Government can spread wealth, as this president is doing-- but it can't create wealth. So by spreading wealth rather than allowing wealth to be created, the result is less wealth to spread. 48% of Americans don't pay any federal income tax, think about that. You're lack of facts is brazenly obvious. No matter what you watch for news msnbc or fox news we can all see that it's half time in America and we need a new coach............. The economic power of America is in Americans, not in government. God Bless........American and Americans...........
Hannity

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Feb 9, 2012
In one sentence you claim more people have lost their jobs because of Obama than any other President, and in the next you slam him for saving well over a million jobs. Come on Abbie, tell us the real reason you hate him. Let's see, what could it possibly be? I just can't seem to imagine. Why don't you tell us the truth there Honest Abe?
Fox is the best

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Feb 10, 2012
Unemployment rate is falling cause people are running out of extensions not because their finding jobs. jus saying, the numbers are skewed. What about the big job stimulus bill that wasted 800 billion, giving all that money to solyndra and then filling for bankruptcy and trying to send jobs overseas lmao. Obama is over. Ill take my chances with anybody thats a republican.
Hannity

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Feb 10, 2012
Fox is the best wrote:
Unemployment rate is falling cause people are running out of extensions not because their finding jobs. jus saying, the numbers are skewed. What about the big job stimulus bill that wasted 800 billion, giving all that money to solyndra and then filling for bankruptcy and trying to send jobs overseas lmao. Obama is over. Ill take my chances with anybody thats a republican.
In that case....you lose.

Someone's benefits are always running out. Using your logic they're all skewed. Since what you are saying is blatantly untrue, what possibly could you have against him? Whatecver could it be?
Fox is the best

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Feb 10, 2012
That he is a socialist a left wing lier that hasnt done anything he campaigned on well except rammed Obama care down our throats before people could vote the morons out of office, If you think Im racist well sorry your wrong dumbass YOU LOSE. Im a minority sorry.... And the unemployment numbers are all skewed, that isnt blatantly untrue. Just do you a little searching. Alot of people have left the workforce all together and the Real unemployment rate is around 15%, dont believe me just search Google is your friend. plenty of info for you
Hannity

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Feb 10, 2012
Did I mention racist? Don't think so. You're a minority alright, come Nov., considering the idiots running for your nomination, you will know it too!!!!! GUARANTEED!!!!
Fox is the best

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Feb 11, 2012
No you was insinuating but that didnt work for ya did it, Yes Im minority, calling anybody a idiot and thinking Obama isnt is just retarded. Obama is a idiot and thats GUARANTEED!!!!!. Ill take my chances with anybody but Obama. You seen them Stickers with George Bush saying "miss me yet". Well you damn right I do. Now becasue of Obama to the rest of the world we look weak. His foreign Policy is a joke. The rest of the world just laugh at us now and do as they please.
Schreiner

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Feb 11, 2012
Fox is the best wrote:
No you was insinuating but that didnt work for ya did it, Yes Im minority, calling anybody a idiot and thinking Obama isnt is just retarded. Obama is a idiot and thats GUARANTEED!!!!!. Ill take my chances with anybody but Obama. You seen them Stickers with George Bush saying "miss me yet". Well you damn right I do. Now becasue of Obama to the rest of the world we look weak. His foreign Policy is a joke. The rest of the world just laugh at us now and do as they please.
Is this Glen Beck?
Schreiner

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Feb 11, 2012
Yeah, I saw one of those bumper stickers on a Yugo the other day. Now get your ass outta your sisters bed and get educated. Have a nice day.
Fox is the best

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Feb 11, 2012
Nope this is Bill O'rielly, Ill get out of YOUR sisters bed LMAO, Dont take an education to figure out that Im not voting for Obama. Haha need to get me one dem dare stickers hardy har har.
Hannity

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Feb 11, 2012
Fox is the best wrote:
Nope this is Bill O'rielly, Ill get out of YOUR sisters bed LMAO, Dont take an education to figure out that Im not voting for Obama. Haha need to get me one dem dare stickers hardy har har.
Hell, take my sister and I'll vote for Gingrich!
Abe

Grand Blanc, MI

#17 Feb 12, 2012
Abe wrote:
Obama's words.......... promised to keep unemployment from rising above 8 percent. More people under Obama's economy has lost their jobs and homes in our nation's history. The tax payer has yet to be paid back in full by govt. motors. The federal government has no business using our hard earned tax dollars to decide which company gets bailed out and which company gets a pass on Obamacare. Government produces little that people want to buy. Government mostly takes from those who produce. Government can spread wealth, as this president is doing-- but it can't create wealth. So by spreading wealth rather than allowing wealth to be created, the result is less wealth to spread. 48% of Americans don't pay any federal income tax, think about that. You're lack of facts is brazenly obvious. No matter what you watch for news msnbc or fox news we can all see that it's half time in America and we need a new coach.......... The economic power of America is in Americans, not in government. God Bless........American and Americans..........
Obama has a record to run on this time around.
Fox is the best

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Feb 12, 2012
Yes he does and its a broken record.
Abe

United States

#20 Oct 13, 2017
Abe wrote:
<quoted text> Obama has a record to run on this time around.
Weird
Abe

United States

#21 Oct 13, 2017
Abe wrote:
<quoted text>

Weird
Strange
Abe

United States

#22 Oct 14, 2017
Not sure what was going on with Topix yesterday?
It appears that the thread Fox News Sunday Debate forum has disappeared.
Does anyone know what happen to the thread?
KeithO

Logan, WV

#23 Oct 14, 2017
Reading all this old stuff about Fox News is just too funny. Tucker, failing, epically, Hannity losing so badly to Rachael, he had to change time slots. O’Reilly, gone, Ailes, gone. All, &#128175;% predictable. Pfffft!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelwright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad Education 9 hr Funny 3
Home Wrecker 9 hr Pikeville 4
Self driving cars! 11 hr Rip 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) May 18 JustJoe 853
Where’d Mary case thread go May 16 POS 1
Memorable Wheelwright Graduations (Dec '09) May 11 Hogg 6
News Former pastor pleads not guilty to child porn c... May 2 James 18

Wheelwright Jobs

Personal Finance

Wheelwright Mortgages